Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men (20135 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Quality sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Order your Samsu oil now and give your spouse / partner a sweet, prolonged and unprecedented sexual enjoyment of a life time. She will ask for more. Whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Samsu oil is the best.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:00am On Jun 21, 2016
Samsu oil for men is a very efficacious Indonesian roots extracts formulation that will enhance your sexual performance, turning you from a two-minutes man to a 35-minutes man. it gives you hard-rock Attention and makes you last long in bed, reduces oversensitivity, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you and your woman enjoy pleasurable sexual experience. Men who can't satisfy their women in bed are in real trouble. Avoid the incessant complaints from her by ordering your samsu oil and give her marathon sex and she will be fully satisfied. A woman who can't achieve orgasm during sex can be very frustrating. Take a bold step today and place your order now. whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:42am On Jun 22, 2016
Quality sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Order your Samsu oil now and give your spouse / partner a sweet, prolonged and unprecedented sexual enjoyment of a life time. She will ask for more. Whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Unleash the bull in you with Samsu oil for men. Give your woman that mind-blowing sexual enjoyment she yearns for. A sexually satisfied woman is a happy woman. Order yours today and feel like a bull in bed. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Samsu oil for men is a very efficacious Indonesian roots extracts formulation that will enhance your sexual performance, turning you from a two-minutes man to a 35-minutes man. it gives you hard-rock Attention and makes you last long in bed, reduces oversensitivity, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you and your woman enjoy pleasurable sexual experience. Men who can't satisfy their women in bed are in real trouble. Avoid the incessant complaints from her by ordering your samsu oil and give her marathon sex and she will be fully satisfied. A woman who can't achieve orgasm during sex can be very frustrating. Take a bold step today and place your order now. whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Samsu oil for men is a special Indonesian formula made of natural roots extracts to bridge the gap of sexual inadequacies in men. It enhances your sexual performance beyond your imagination. It mitigates premature expulsion, makes you last longer in bed, gives you hard rock Attention, prolongs your sexual duration, reduces over sensitivity and makes you and your woman enjoy overall sexual pleasure. It has no side effects at all. It's cheaply affordable. Order yours now and take your rightful place in your bedroom once again. Whatsapp or call dur Joe on 08030883020. We deliver to all parts of the country. Take a bold step today and unleash the bull in you. No dulling !
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
You can enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. A sexually satisfied woman is a happy and vibrant woman. Add flavour and ignite the fire in your sex life with your woman with Samsu oil for men. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion, makes you last longer in bed, gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2016
Enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion, gives you prolonged sex, gives you hard rock Attention, gives you male strength, stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2016
Samsu oil for men -the brutal roots extract for real men who desire to prolong sexual pleasure and give their partner earth quaking orgasm. Order yours today and thank me later. Whatsapp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2016
Quality, prolonged and passionate sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today. You. Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion,gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Burger01(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Justwise, Eyop, burger01, Lezzlie, naptu2, ShaqFu, Apelex, esere826, MadCow1, KingEbukasblog, Oildichotomy, 9inches, TruthHurts1,MrPresident1, sukkot, r231, plaetton, MrCork, JeffreyJamez, raumdeuter, Acidosis, uboma and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

I also have Dr Ikemba on speed dial, in case any of you are interested tongue grin grin
Ishi, you know I'm naturally endowed. I dey kampe. I gat iimmunity against sexual dysfunction smiley
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Unleash the bull in you with Samsu oil for men. Give your woman that mind-blowing sexual enjoyment she has been yearning for. A sexually satisfied woman is a happy woman. Make her feel like a real woman each time you make love with her. Teach her how to reach cloud nine by giving her that earth shattering orgasm. It has no side effects at all. Order yours today and feel like a bull in bed. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Justwise, Eyop, burger01, Lezzlie, naptu2, ShaqFu, Apelex, esere826, MadCow1, KingEbukasblog, Oildichotomy, 9inches, TruthHurts1,MrPresident1, sukkot, r231, plaetton, MrCork, JeffreyJamez, raumdeuter, Acidosis, uboma and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

I also have Dr Ikemba on speed dial, in case any of you are interested tongue grin grin

Buying is not problem. Se o wa available to see how it works?
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
9inches:

Buying is not problem. Se o wa available to see how it works?
You go wound o. My down below will break you in two tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

You go wound o. My down below will break you in two tongue cheesy

Challenge accepted. How do you wonit, Chi-Raq style with spectators or just the two of us, no spec?
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
9inches:

Challenge accepted. How do you wonit, Chi-Raq style with spectators or just the two of us, no spec?
Are you sure you're up for it?? I practice vagina Kung fu, aka vagina weightlifting. I lift dumb bells with my puzzay. Heck, I can drag a bus 10feet across the road with my puzzay of steel.

Look down

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Are you sure you're up for it?? I practice vagina Kung fu, aka vagina weightlifting. I lift dumb bells with my puzzay. Heck, I can drag a bus 10feet across the road with my puzzay of steel.

Look down

Lady, this is not about weight lifting. Have you ever heard of 'iron must obey?' I work in that department, truss me.

Now, beat this sand off my hand if you no fear.

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
9inches:

Lady, this is not about weight lifting. Have you ever heard of 'iron must obey?' I work in that department, truss me.

Now, beat this sand off my hand if you no fear.
Mr 9inches, don't say I didn't warn you o. I feel so sorry for your 9inches.

Oya I don dust the sand. Give me time and date and put the ambulance service on speed dial.

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Oya I don dust the sand. Give me time and date and put the ambulance service on speed dial.

@bolded, your reply to my last question will determine that; and the venue as well.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
9inches:

@bolded, your reply to my last question will determine that; and the venue as well.
Hokay. Just the two of us, no specs...and No hidden cameras!! angry
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Hokay. Just the two of us, no specs...and No hidden cameras!! angry

You are up to something. This is a challenge but I'll grant that, except there will be audio recording.

Your place, mine or neutral ground?
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by obumkeke(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ishilove:

girl u like challenge eh... c as i de c u for every section, as u de tk finish them

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
obumkeke:

girl u like challenge eh... c as i de c u for every section, as u de tk finish them

No mind her, I will be her lass busstop.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
obumkeke:

I plead 'Not guilty', obumkeke cheesy
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
9inches:

You are up to something. This is a challenge but I'll grant that, except there will be audio recording.

Your place, mine or neutral ground?
Neutral ground.

I'm not up to anything o. I'm just looking forward to dragging you around with iron puzzay grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Neutral ground.

I'm not up to anything o. I'm just looking forward to dragging you around with iron puzzay grin

Where do you live?

Are you in your profile photo?
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Where do you live?

Are you in your profile photo?
I'm in Lasgidi grin

No I'm not in it wink
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by 9inches(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm in Lasgidi grin

No I'm not in it wink
Im not in lasgidi, so a neutral place will work.

You the girl on the right looks edible. The darker girl looks cute though, I would have her any day.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
9inches:

Im not in lasgidi, so a neutral place will work.

You the girl on the right looks edible. The darker girl looks cute though, I would have her any day.
Are you serious! The girl on the right is m... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

Oya come closer lemme whisper

The fair girl is someone very near and dear to me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My True Life Story On Finding An 11-Year-Old Lost Child - Chocolateme (Pics) / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.