Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall S (799 Views)

Kachikwu Submitted Letter To Buhari Only AFTER Media Leak / Buhari Only Made 3 Promises And Has Fulfilled Them: Femi Adesina / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall S by okdluxresh(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall Set Buhari Free – By Reno Omokri

See more at: http://www.newsflashngr.com/full-details-why-nigerian-economy-collapsed-under-buhari-only-the-truth-shall-set-buhari-free-by-reno-omokri/#sthash.RwW1Gho4.dpuf

Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari – Having worked twice at the Nigerian Presidential villa and once at the British Parliament, if there is anything I have learnt, it is that it is impossible to over inform a leader.

You can under inform him, but no matter how much information you give a leader, you cannot give him too much information.

In today’s world, strength and weakness are gauged differently than they were, say in 1984. In the millennial age in which we live in, information is power and lack of information is weakness.

My concern is that there are a lot of weaknesses in Nigeria’s seat of power because not enough information is being given to President Muhammadu Buhari.

I, like other Nigerians, have heard or read reports of ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet being afraid to challenge him or disagree with him. Perhaps unawares, the minister of state for petroleum, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, corroborated these reports in a recorded YouTube video now circulating where he revealed that the President ignores his ministers when they bring up issues that he does not want to discuss.

Having such anodyne personalities around you just means that you are living in a bubble, seeing things as you want them to be and not as they are.

On Friday May 20th, 2016, Dr. Yemi Kale, the Statistician General of the Federation and head of the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics revealed that Nigeria’s economy had not grown in the first quarter of the year but had rather shrunk by 0.36%, the worst contraction in 25 years!
- See more at: http://www.newsflashngr.com/full-details-why-nigerian-economy-collapsed-under-buhari-only-the-truth-shall-set-buhari-free-by-reno-omokri/#sthash.RwW1Gho4.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall S by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 26, 2016
I am worried for my country, but helpless me , as my APC friends are blinded by politricks.

I am not a voice, when the leaders I knew as a a baby are still leading me with my grown sons.

Another way of telling me my generation lipsrsealed ,has nothing to offer...

3 Likes

Re: Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall S by jamesrichard(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2016
What more do we expect from a Fulani man? When Bubu is "GIGO".
GIGO= Garbage In,Garbage Out.

Over to my APC Premantis here in Capua(NL) claiming Spartacus.

1 Like

Re: Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall S by keyremotes(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2016
THAT IS THE PATHETIC STORY OF OUR OWN DEAR NATIVE LAND.

1acre:
I am worried for my country, but helpless me , as my APC friends are blinded by politricks.

I am not a voice, when the leaders I knew as a a baby are still leading me with my grown sons.

Another way of telling me my generation lipsrsealed ,has nothing to offer...
Re: Full Details Why Nigerian Economy Collapsed Under Buhari: Only The Truth Shall S by sanandreas(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2016
He has ear infection so he will not listen. People around him don't tell him the truth. This era is different from 1984.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oil Production Drops To 1.1mbpd After Pipeline Attacks / Wike Commences The Construction Of Saakpenwa-bori Road To Ogoniland(photos) / Ekiti Lawmakers Back Fayose, Move Sitting To Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.