Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Help, I Have This Fantasy Of Rough Sex With A Macho Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Have This Fantasy Of Rough Sex With A Macho Man! (976 Views)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / To Every Macho Man There Is Always A Side Chick / My Guy Jerked Off Over 200 Times During Se.x, Is He A Macho Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Have This Fantasy Of Rough Sex With A Macho Man! by dearbunmi(f): 12:21pm On May 26, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

Recently, my boyfriend and I were discussing what would really turn us on. For years Ive had this fantasy of a rough sex with a really macho man. Ive had one or two meaningful relationships, but the men Id met were not really macho. Least of all, my current boyfriend whos somehow weedy! Now he wants us to act out my fantasy, but his physique wont turn me on in that way. How can I put him off!

Dejoke,

by e-mail.

Dear Dejoke,

Fantasy isnt reality. So you dont need your boyfriend to be a genuinely strong man to act out your sexy dreams. Simply close your eyes and pretend. You never know he may be more powerful than he looks! But if youre really sure this wont work, explain to him that although you like to fantasise when youre alone, you dont need or want to act it out. That will let you off the hook and spare your feelings.

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/help-fantasy-rough-sex-macho-man/

Re: Help, I Have This Fantasy Of Rough Sex With A Macho Man! by iamdurent(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
kiss

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Came To Me To Complain About Life, Check Out His Problem / 9 Years On, Uti Nwachukwu Remembers When He & Lydia Forson Were Told They Would / Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.