Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai (39864 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Yankeeboi2(f): 1:33pm On May 26, 2016
Well Y'all remember Actor Mike Godson that was reportedly to have been dating Ini Edo immediately she divorced her husband Phillip, Our Insiders are saying Mike Godson may be playing the two ways( meaning he is DOING both sexes)..Lets start from the beginning , Our insiders are saying that Actress Ini Edo who was so depressed during the breakup was just fu*king Mike during that period those cozy photos leaked on LIB .Even though Ini Edo debunked the rumours on Rubbing Minds with Ebuka Obi Uchendu,according to her they were just friends,but our sources confirmed exclusively that Ini Edo and Mike Godson bleeped few times before that said interview,they said most times in happens whenever they travel for a shoot...Well what do you call someone you Bleep? Friends or Fuckbuddy?.Our insiders says Mike Godson has been linked with one Top Nollywood Actor that was linked with another Fine nollywood Actor that always wear colourful colours,The actor also defended Tiwa savage during her Marriage Saga.(Figure that out yourself). Our Sources also revealed that Mike Godson doesnt want this kind of Mess out to the public most especially now his Career is taking off. Olofofo's are also saying that Mike Godson most times dont like getting linked with celebrities cause his news can be linked anytime,even though Ini Edo knows...So most times he HITS people outside the industry.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by shosky1794: 1:38pm On May 26, 2016
The only diva in Nigeria. Others are wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by hustla(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2016
valdes00:
Make we talk true, this baby JAMIL forehead no resemble t-blizz own jare..... check out Dr sid n Tuface forehead.... he resemble d two

E be like Dr Sid own
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by PissedOffWeed(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2016
Pavore9:

I guess your "real dad" is not the one you have known as your father! Paternity should not be joked with!
the person I have always seen as my real Father is God!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2016
[size=16pt]Dear Tiwa,

LETTER TO TIWA SAVAGE

Tiwa, How much did this arab people give to you to help them promote their tourism?

Nigeria is cash-strapped can you rush back home to help naija boost the tourism sectors.

Waiting for your response!!!

Yours truly,
xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by jydmak(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2016
What of papa Jameel? Why she dey do like say jameel papa don die? You dis guy u no go kill person
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by jydmak(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2016
What of papa Jameel? Why she dey do like say jameel papa don die? You dis guy u no go kill person
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by jydmak(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2016
You dis guy u no go kill person
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Pavore9: 1:51pm On May 26, 2016
PissedOffWeed:

the person I have always seen as my real Father is God!

Just also as Jamil's real Father is God!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Cuteshady289(f): 1:58pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=queenstlll post=45985636]SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER AND HER SON AT THE POOL----> This jamjam no dey ever smile
#likefatherlikeson
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 26, 2016
Let this be a lesson for men, especially "awon agbe Iyawo lori pantete".

Women, once scorned will eat you up and pass your bones out in the twink of an eye.

Not holding brief for any of them but this shows total lack of class and character and should be happening out of public eye in respect of a crumbling marriage.

Speaking of, so you see that all the brouhaha of marriage ceremony is usually a waste.

Oya, feminist agitators, over to yah all grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by biggie73(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2016
Go resolve your matrimonial problems,Tiwa the cheerful giver.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by momove4real25(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2016
Since d separation I av bin wondering y Tiwa covers her body, abi na d husband encourage her to dey show off her body structure in transparent cloths.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by ademusiwa5: 2:04pm On May 26, 2016
[size=28pt]
To Mr balogun.

I did not sleep with your wife.
I am abroad at the moment. I am not in Dubai. And I have no relative of mine, who lives in Dubai.
I am not related to your son by blood in anyway.

It is because pastors in Nigeria have become corrupt, that why non have got involve.
I only sent you an email. As a concern yoruba person, trying to save your marriage. When I saw, your marriage was going through a hard time. Because I will not allow it to go through , some of the things. I saw on the internet.

I am not tiwa savage side attraction .
I was only trying to save your marriage.
I did the correct thing in yorubaland trying to give you advice.
So I ask you to take back tiwa savage. If my email to you was the reason for your decision.
Have mercy on tiwa savage and take her back. We beg you.
You are welcome to visit the land of the eEskimos,the land of mapel leafs and Celine Dion. The land of the niagara fall

British citizen , don't need visa to come.

I am in snow city. In the city, where you miss noone. The city of misssssssssss
Ademusiwa
[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by biggie73(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
DrWise:
What of papa Jameel? Why she dey do like say jameel papa don die?
....the guy dey rehab where then dey flush all the coco off him system...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by jewelbaby55(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2016
I just love this lady... Keep flexing with your baby Jor.. Life is too short.. Haters kill yourself
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by preciousMI1(f): 2:25pm On May 26, 2016
why does she look like tebliz in d second pic?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by SHAIBULIAR: 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
See as the baby looks like a toy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by rachels: 2:36pm On May 26, 2016
i luv ur courage .
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by kenoz(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Joyce28(f): 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
Pretty mum and her cute son kiss
No matter wat just be happy smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by kenoz(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
okay
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2016
Please what comes next after a celebrity wedding in Dubai?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Ejytex(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
My crush any day,anytime#MyswthrtTiwa#enjoy urself no time to wast Obim
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by opribo(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2016
Chai, so these people just deny this poor chap the joy of growing up in a normal home, meanwhile they both enjoyed growing up with their own parents. Chai, chai but why
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by askakim(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2016
Tiwa n ds her baby boy JAMIL, I wonder if the boy will start going to school early with ds dubai, texas etc adventure
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by KelvinKelt(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2016
I TRUELY LOVE THIS LADY! PRETTY LADY!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by ruffcoin99(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by blowjob: 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
SHE FREE HERSELF FROM THAT RAM... grin..DEY TELL THE WORLD,HOW OTHER MEN DEY RUN UR WIFE... grin grin grin..SAII BABA..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by prela(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
I think say toolz don marry na, abi which toolz again?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Giverz: 4:52pm On May 26, 2016
Madam! Without that man beside you , you are not complete.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari: Adekunle Gold's Album A Hit / John Okafor At 60: Ugwuanyi Adopts Easter Monday As “Mr. Ibu Entertainment Day” / Stephanie Ghaida: Meet Lebanese Singer, Wants To Build Music Career In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.