Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai (39873 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Pre-Wedding Photos / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by tatucci: 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
so we are still going to Dubai?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Ranchhoddas: 5:30pm On May 26, 2016
DrWise:
What of papa Jameel? Why she dey do like say jameel papa don die?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...craze man!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Desmondkk(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2016
U re busy attendin people's marriage why ur marriage is dying.....Pls my frnd come back home and make things right embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
na wet in Tiwa savage wants be this..she wants to have a baby,not a husband...thanks to Teebliz...hnmmmm nawaooo
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by bigtt76(f): 6:32pm On May 26, 2016
That face and hair can't afford to enter that pool naaaaa grin

cynhamscakes:
Tiwa Savage is beautiful for dayssssssssss and her son is cute.

Cakes cakes cakes for Abuja residents. Check my page for pics and contact info. Home/office delivery

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by nazaalwayzz: 9:29pm On May 26, 2016
Visit shespeaks.mywapblog.com.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by oleeverking(m): 11:20pm On May 26, 2016
olamik123:
I juz love Tiwa.... Ride on God is with u smileyI juz love Tiwa.... Ride on God is with u
love ko lost ni lmao
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by compoundC: 11:54pm On May 26, 2016
you buy this to correct his or legs.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by hollypagan: 3:55am On May 27, 2016
Sirmuel1:
Who is Jamil?
jamil is name of little monkey born of Yoruba woman
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by tonytony208(m): 5:11am On May 27, 2016
DrWise:
What of papa Jameel? Why she dey do like say jameel papa don die?

Why did the papa act like a thoughtless ad irresponsible eeediot. Do you know how many times the papa robbed this poor hardworking loveydovey girl?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil At A Pool In Dubai by lagosrd: 6:48am On May 27, 2016
It would have been more respectful if you had gone with your husband. Madam go and reconcile with him. All I want for you is a happy home everyone has challenges.moreso I wouldn't want that boy to be raised up by only you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / Testimony Of Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo Had Already Memorized Surat Al-fatihah / Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.