Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

A Letter To My Father! By Refiner - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter To My Father! By Refiner (9023 Views)

'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' / I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Found My Father After 24 Years, But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
yes that's me. ok no problem.

Hmmmm, you re damn pretty miss; Friends?

Wow, that's awesome, I appreciate alot sweetheart.
Can i have a private chat with you? wanna put you through with some of the stuffs that isn't supposed to be said online.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Hmmmm, this reminds me of my father, a calm but calculated father, in you, i was always well pleases and still well please. Papa, may Almighty God keep you longer.

Nice writeup op, this is a brilliant piece.
This topic/thread should be my thread of the year and fp it thus deserve.

Lalasticlala
maxi112
mrkester
repogirl
mrbigman1
marvel1
festivalofholi
bouyantic
pikin
IRserveMyComent
ErnieSmallzz
Beamborla
Beremx
Elantraceey
rosalieene
GloriaNinja
makydebbie
ladygudhead
ladyF
titi4fola
Bre
LovesonBlezz
Lordmykel
sexytemi
mimido2

Oya, make una come celebrate una fathers.
My father, I celebrate him in secret and open. He is a disciplinarian to the core. His influence is very evident in the lady i have become today. He doesnt fail to give corrections, and with cain when necessary. Growing up i loathed his cane of correction with passion. But today am more grateful for it. I would have gone astray if not. I cant stop loving you dad. Remain alive for me and eat the fruit of your labour over my head.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by GloriaNinja(f): 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hmmmm, you re damn pretty miss; Friends?

Wow, that's awesome, I appreciate alot sweetheart.
Can i have a private chat with you? wanna put you through with some of the stuffs that isn't supposed to be said online.
u can send me a mail tho, no problem with that.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:34pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Hello pretty miss @IRservemycoment
king how are you today
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 27, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
king how are you today

I'm cool sweetest, and you?
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 27, 2016
GloriaNinja:
u can send me a mail tho, no problem with that.

Nice pretty; Kindly follow back.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 27, 2016
Where is this bros, seun, and his super mods sef? Lalasticlala , mynd44 , there is a thread of a nairalander hating his father that just made FP, don't you people think this also deserve to be on FP, atleast to counter that?

We love our fathers over here, the op doesn't need to also hate her father for this her thread to be FP worthy.

Pikin1, mrbigman1, maxi112, marvel1, what do you all thinks?
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Mrbigman1(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Where is this bros, seun, and his super mods sef? Lalasticlala , mynd44 , there is a thread of a nairalander hating his father that just made FP, don't you people think this also deserve to be on FP, atleast to counter that?

We love our fathers over here, the op doesn't need to also hate her father for this her thread to be FP worthy.

Pikin1, mrbigman1, maxi112, marvel1, what do you all thinks?

Exactly, it's an accurate counter thread.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 27, 2016
Mrbigman1:

Exactly, it's a accurate counter thread.

Yeah, apart from this thread been a counter thread, its well articulated and a masterpiece. The op damn murdered thoughts. I trust lalasticlala sha, he is gonna take it to front page I believe.

We also needs to celebrate our fathers and not crucify them all and I think this is the best thread to do that.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by pikin1(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=kinginvalhala4 post=46033425]

Where is this bros, seun, and his super mods sef? Lalasticlala , mynd44 , there is a thread of a nairalander hating his father that just made FP, don't you people think this also deserve to be on FP, atleast to counter
that?

Mods dey only push controversial topics front page. Post wetin no make sense n boom.... I dey fear ban oh

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by repogirl(f): 12:41am On May 28, 2016
Awww, wanna make me cry cos my father's no longer here with us. Anyway, I still got my heavenly father. He's always with me.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by ikbnice(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
kinginvalhala4:
Hmmmm, this reminds me of my father, a calm but calculated father, in you, i was always well pleases and still well please. Papa, may Almighty God keep you longer.

Nice writeup op, this is a brilliant piece.
This topic/thread should be my thread of the year and fp it thus deserve.

Lalasticlala
maxi112
mrkester
repogirl
mrbigman1
marvel1
festivalofholi
bouyantic
pikin
IRserveMyComent
ErnieSmallzz
Beamborla
Beremx
Elantraceey
rosalieene
GloriaNinja
makydebbie
ladygudhead
ladyF
titi4fola
Bre
LovesonBlezz
Lordmykel
sexytemi
mimido2

Oya, make una come celebrate una fathers.
see list. kai!
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Billiondoe: 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
My father is the best!
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by tobesticality: 4:15pm On May 28, 2016
It reminds me of my dad. I used to hate him when I was growing up but it was due to my foolishness. still he loved me and waited patiently for me to matured and understand things better. Now I love him like 'kilode'. Thanks dad for your understanding, care and support. Pls, don't die now ooooo because there are so many things I have in stock for you.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2016
double Twale for my pop c, the best in the world

Refiner longtime time, no see. how have you been?

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
refiner:
[b]This is the story of a boy who was made in the image and likeness of God and brought to the earth some thirty something years ago.
He had the privilege of having a loving and caring father.
He grew up just like every other kids from an average home.
He was playful, stubborn and whatnot, and also worthy of mention is that he had dreams and ambitions.
He was good at playing football and his skillfulness attracted his community and neighboring communities to the field just to watch him play.
He could play as a goal keeper, a central defender, a defensive midfielder, but his favorite position was as a striker (top 9), and he was good in all the mentioned positions; in-short, he loved and still love sport.

He had a father who like every other father wasn't wealthy; a disciplinarian, a federal civil servant, above all, a loving and caring father.
His father made sure he guided him, physically and spiritually just like he also guided his other siblings.
As mentioned earlier, this boy was very stubborn and that means bringing problems to his parents, especially to his father.
His loving and caring father made sure he defended him in public but would beat the hell out of him when they got home.
His father saw the talents in him and also foresaw a great future of him been a good footballer. His father taught him the requirement for success; discipline, persistence, patience, determination, consistency and above all, his father never forgot to take him to church to know the one who has the power to make all dreams come through.

His loving and caring father made sure he assisted him in actualizing his dreams, thus, going to the stadium every training day to watch his boy train and prepare for greatness, along with a police vehicle and other colleagues. Did i mentioned his father was a police officer? hmmmm, yeah, his father was a high ranking police officer. His father been the loving and caring father that he is made sure his boy didn't only become successful on the pitch as a footballer, but also in his academics. His father sacrificed most of his pleasures just to see him through school. The sacrifices and encouragements from his father wasn't a waste because right now, he is a political scientist and also a footballer who plays in Norwegian League. All thanks be to God and to his loving father.

What is the essence of this short story? Its about saying thanks to our fathers.
Today's isn't father's day, but who cares? Good deeds and people are suppose to be celebrated on a daily basis and not on some particular days.
Our fathers are the carriers of the seeds that determines our existence on the earth, they work tirelessly and sometimes tediously to make us something in life. Yeah, i would agree some didn't do enough, but the little they did should be enough to always say papa THANK YOU.
If you are there right now and you are still having grudges with your father or haven't talked with him for sometime, why not pick up your phone right now, call your father and tell him papa, thanks for everything you have done.
Papa; Thank You!
[/b]

Fellow nairalanders,

come in and together lets celebrate of fathers.
so u sabi write story for yur mind.........
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
so u sabi write story for yur mind.........
...for my little mind,sweety!wink
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Loveisgreat(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
My Father, my mentor and my supporter. I appreciate you today for being my father, Chief Lasisi Moshood aka Agbajelola. Happy father day to you sir. May you live many more years to witness more of your grand children and eat the fruit of your labour in Jesus name.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 28, 2016
ikbnice:
see list. kai!

Hahahahaha, don't mind me bro. OK, let me modify and add yours.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 4:33pm On May 28, 2016
BreadandBeans:
double Twale for my pop c, the best in the world

Refiner longtime time, no see. how have you been?
....my father is my life!...I love him to the moon and back!

sweety,I've been around oo...but I hardly come across your comments!..hope you are good?smiley
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by doritolfx: 4:34pm On May 28, 2016
@Refiner are u saying ur dad is 31 or 39 which means he gave birth to you pretty young !!

Cool
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Anijay1212(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
pennytration:
Too long. Any good samaritan wanna summarise??
Lol... Wetin op talk be say make you tell your papa thank you.
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 28, 2016
refiner:

....my father is my life!...I love him to the moon and back!

sweety,I've been around oo...but I hardly come across your comments!..hope you are good?smiley

am good dear. I hardly come online on Nairaland this days because of school ish.
so what's up about this competition stuff? I heard the voting will commence very soon. What date is it and time?
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by pikin1(m): 4:50pm On May 28, 2016
Finally. .. . My father is the bestest father
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2016
BreadandBeans:

am good dear. I hardly come online on Nairaland this days because of school ish.
so what's up about this competition stuff? I heard the voting will commence very soon. What date is it and time?
...eyaaaa,,,wishing you all the best in your academics dear!smiley

yea,will be commencing soon...but the date and time is yet to be fixed!smiley

don't worry,will inform you,when it will be finally fixed ok

Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 28, 2016
refiner:

...eyaaaa,,,wishing you all the best in your academics dear!smiley

yea,will be commencing soon...but the date and time is yet to be fixed!smiley

don't worry,will inform you,when it will be finally fixed ok

Ok smiley
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by CUM4WHAT(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2016
refiner:

...for my little mind,sweety!wink
fr yur mind now, u just called me sweety? if i propose, u go marry?
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by refiner(f): 5:15pm On May 28, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
fr yur mind now, u just called me sweety? if i propose, u go marry?
.....lol...

ain't you my sweety again?...propose?...with a basket of tomatoes right?cheesycheesy
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by wristbangle: 5:33pm On May 28, 2016
This shows men need to upgrade their parental skills by the comments so far on this thread.

Nice one refiner
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by tollyboy5(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2016
@olatunjithomas I feel 4 u & almost shed tears I pray u receive family love from every close 2 u. Ma prayer goes 2 all dat has lost their parent be it father or mother
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by naijaboiy: 6:04pm On May 28, 2016
All these because of Miss Nairaland?

Okay!
Re: A Letter To My Father! By Refiner by Bishops10(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
Dad,calling you by that name is the best thing that have ever happened to me.Half of what I know today(Politically,Historically,geographically and other wise ) you taught me.
Dad you haven't for once raised your fist against me nor my Mum yet we respect you like a king.
Posterity will forever remember you.
Live long and see your only son Be that thing he told you he will be.

I love you Father!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Or My Figure? / Who Is The "Next Of Kin" / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.