Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding (34671 Views)

Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother / Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by datopaper(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2016
Dubai is next to heaven now.

Enjoy
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Big4wig(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2016
Marriages starts after wedding but Still wish dem d best tho
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Fadedjeans: 3:27pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:
Dubai weddings, Ajegunle breakups

Lol, you're not serious. Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by ehix89(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2016
zone20:
Dubia wedding no dey last oooo. I pray dis one do
lols....weyrey grin
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by gidjah(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2016
complete waste of time and resources ,i hope you two are planning to steak together forever?
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by henrydadon(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2016
please can someone tell me the kind of visa this our celebrity use..that they keep travelling up and dan
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by kceewhyte(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
Donpressman:
where Dubai bus park dey for Lagos abeg?
murtala mohammed int'l Airport
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by hustla(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
We know as e go end
*chews stone *

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by PreciousBro: 3:37pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:

lol grin grin You are mad!! grin
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 26, 2016
These celebs ll never hear. And Toolz had to invite Tiwa Savage with her bad omen. These days relationship lasts longer than marriages.
See my take on trending Tomato Ebola http://thekokomedia..com.ng/2016/05/fresh-tomatoes-nigerias-new-gold.html?m=1
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by vickodedon(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:
No worry our own go pass dis one
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by tundelis(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2016
Dem dis weyrey won't do the wedding in Nigeria here if dey kon start fight nw nah we dem go call. ..Awon oloshi
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Joyce28(f): 3:40pm On May 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:

make i laugh small abeg grin grin grin
make i follow u laugh small grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by DONSMITH123(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2016
Joyce28:
make i follow u laugh small grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by jordinsparkles(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:
am telling you...you are absolutely right.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Kookny(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:

Happy birthday smiley
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 26, 2016
Dubai wedding again

Is d traditional weddin not enough?..
Celebrities and unnecesary actions sha..
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by jordinsparkles(f): 3:45pm On May 26, 2016
veekid:
tee bilz and Tiwa go come attend the wedding separable

ahnn tee bliz no getti any kobo to travel nau...so e no fit attend.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Chogzee(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
If i talk now person go say na bad belle....Anyways i dn talk already
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Sanchase: 3:51pm On May 26, 2016
Dubai Cheap 130K return flight package undecided
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2016
They will do wedding in dubai, so that we fans won't attend...
But when marriage crash, they'll report on twitter in naija to we same fans.
#dubaiweddingnodeylast
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
Toolz is finally going to be disvirgined! Eeya! cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Emmatdayo(m): 4:01pm On May 26, 2016
DONSMITH123:

make i laugh small abeg grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Emmatdayo(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2016
zone20:
2face own nko undecided
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Kaycee7(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2016
plaetton:
Silly people with inferiority complex.
So, Nigeria is no longer good enough for a wedding ?
Actually, inferiority complex is you having a problem with them not wedding in Nigeria. If they don't want to wed in Naija, good and fine. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of awesome wedding still take place here. It's a free world.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 26, 2016
zone20:

Location of wedding ceremony has absolutely nothing to do with the duration of any marriage.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Omonigeriarere: 4:11pm On May 26, 2016
plaetton:
Silly people with inferiority complex.
So, Nigeria is no longer good enough for a wedding ?

.... And if that is what they prefer, how has that being a crime? Sometimes it might be wrong to condemn an action which the fundamental right of an individual/constitution of the land guarantees.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by gifty99200(f): 4:15pm On May 26, 2016
After Dubai, na lekki bridge.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by castrokins(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2016
I Marry You In Dubai And You Mess Up With Divorce Threat, I'd So Bleep Your Life Up...

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
its always Dubai
foolish pple, they don't want Nigerians to celebrate with them

last time, it was Tiwa's own, look hw the couple later end up

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by SHAIBULIAR: 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
Hian no be that same place tiwa savage do her own

I dey wait for breaking news
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by castrokins(m): 4:18pm On May 26, 2016
Seun And Lala Una Try. I Said F . C. U. K, Una Change Am To Bleep...Smh

castrokins:
I Marry You In Dubai And You Mess Up With Divorce Threat, I'd So Bleep Your Life Up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Why Simi Is The New Queen Of Pop Music In Nigeria / Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Flavour's First Daughter, Gabriella, Is A Poser! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.