Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,971 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding (34672 Views)

Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother / Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by plaetton: 4:19pm On May 26, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

.... And if that is what they prefer, how has that being a crime? Sometimes it might be wrong to condemn an action which the fundamental right of an individual/constitution of the land guarantees.

I didn't say that it was a crime.

Just like everyone else here, I simply expressed my opinion, my disgust at the very low inferiority complex being promoted and celebrated by this " celebrity " subculture.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Donpressman(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2016
kceewhyte:
murtala mohammed int'l Airport
I want to go by bus. pls reply because its urgent

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by plaetton: 4:22pm On May 26, 2016
Kaycee7:
Actually, inferiority complex is you having a problem with them not wedding in Nigeria. If they don't want to wed in Naija, good and fine. Doesn't change the fact that a lot of awesome wedding still take place here. It's a free world.

Yeah. Brilliant.
Let's keep it up.

As for me,
I am looking forward to the day that foreigners from other dysfunctional states would start trooping to Nigeria to celebrate weddings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by adeleke12345(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2016
yeye people, everybody be dating in nigeria and wedding in in dubai. how many of them arabs come here to wed. that is why nigeria is not respected everywhere. they know us everywhere in this world.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by jinxet2000: 4:27pm On May 26, 2016
How would people only think of evil? Why did people not remember that Tuface Idibia and Ani wedded in Dubai and their marriage is still ongoing. Now, my problem is that even as people shout things are tough and the economy is poor, they still run to expensive places just to attend wedding. I do not mean the couple, they can go anywhere. But to see people flock to Dubai just for a wedding makes me think that economic jinglers are deceits. Meanwhile, I can't believe that a cup of garri is 100 naira when farms are lying fallow, just to get people to cultivate cassava. A good stem of cassava can yield 1/4 bag of garri. Does it mean I am the only one who knows the solution to every problem? I see why the rich gets richer and poor gets poorer. Even Bible said it in a parable way. The parable of the talent.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by seyoops4u: 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
This People don go Dubai again... Na people wry no chop ur wedding rice n cake go come carry ur marriage wahala(matter) for head in Nigeria here(I pray that no drama for this marriage because dey always see). But when u dey go una no invite any of them...mtchewwww... Well, I wish yhu happy marriedd life in advance.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by seyoops4u: 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
This People don go Dubai again... Na people wry no chop ur wedding rice n cake go come carry ur marriage wahala(matter) for head in Nigeria here(I pray that no drama for this marriage because dey always see). But when u dey go una no invite any of them...mtchewwww... Well, I wish yhu a blissful one...

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Mykelpato(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
undecided Who be this tools sef .... So OAP's don become celebrity?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by oluwaseun77(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2016
Weddings are a thing of joy.
Congrats to the couple.

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by fireforfire: 4:40pm On May 26, 2016
Johnnoo:
HML Tunde & Toolz. May celebrities emulate your successful married strides.... wink

Emulate wetin??
Which day dem start to marry ? After 5 yrs togeda , ehen den we know if it's worth emulating
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by olabs201(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
Dubai wedding....social media breakup. They will soon begin to waste my data about breakup and video's backING it up.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by fireforfire: 4:42pm On May 26, 2016
All dis overrated abroad weddings...
Too much expensive ceremony preparation and less marriage proper preparation.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by kceewhyte(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2016
Donpressman:
I want to go by bus. pls reply because its urgent
undecided pls don't quote again u get wahala
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by balancediet(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2016
They trynna avoid that part of "if anybody has any tin to say why this wedding will not hold..." scene
plaetton:
Silly people with inferiority complex.
So, Nigeria is no longer good enough for a wedding ?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by feedthenation(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2016
Will their wedding certificate from Dubai be recognised in Nigeria?
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by kherlly(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2016
another dubai wedding

another divorce waiting

Im here waaaatching

Wishin dem d best saaa
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by tatucci: 5:11pm On May 26, 2016
"found he groom"? grin grin grin
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by dollarathe(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2016
This Banky W is there again...dont come and cry for the neck of dose u carry ur jollof rice run go dubai from oooo....am warning you oooo....God give u what u wish ursef ...amen
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by femi4: 5:13pm On May 26, 2016
Lajilajo:
Dubai weddings, Ajegunle breakups
Happy birthday!
Let's go to Dubai and celebrate it
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by iamNifemi(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
And I'm in Egbeda Akowonjo, looking unto God.... The Author n finisher of my faith.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by javispj(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
So tiwa get money for flight,,n she still dey disturb tj for baby food...women sha
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by ministeriallist: 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
I hope our artistes are ready to restrict their market to Dubai because that's where they prefer to spend their money.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by mctowel01: 5:31pm On May 26, 2016
Johnnoo:
HML Tunde & Toolz. May celebrities emulate your successful married strides.... wink
Ogbeni, we don't walk around with xrays
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Blessograo(f): 5:37pm On May 26, 2016
thank God you did not say china
zone20:
Dubia wedding no dey last oooo. I pray dis one do

SEE MORE @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/05/tsquare2016-celebs-storm-dubai-tunde-toolz-demurens-white-wedding-photos/
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by ifeanyi83(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2016
Choi...Dubai and Architecture....
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by dave4rella(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2016
Donpressman:
where Dubai bus park dey for Lagos abeg?

Another werey on the loose grin make I join you abeg
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by bigtt76(f): 6:20pm On May 26, 2016
Walahi anybody wen say make ar nor Laf wen fight buz na me and dat person o! grin instead of dem to wed Naija, dem go de Wed Dubai. Issssorite let nobody try jump Lekki bridge o. They should try and jump Dubai fence

EriggaPaperboi:
After rocking Dubai, they will come back to naija and start disturbing the peace of their neighbourhood with fights and quarrels.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:31pm On May 26, 2016
plaetton:
Silly people with inferiority complex.
So, Nigeria is no longer good enough for a wedding ?

I remember clearly , you've mentioned travelling outta this country . Was Nigeria not good enough for that purpose - whatever reason you traveled abroad for
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by SoupNazi(m): 6:44pm On May 26, 2016
_Morafuckers never learn. Déjà vu loading... 10%
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Deen77: 8:00pm On May 26, 2016
We like wasting money, no dollar but some still carry go Dubai instead of Nigeria spend naira patronize Nigeria made drink.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by annnikky(f): 8:06pm On May 26, 2016
zone20:
Dubia wedding no dey last oooo. I pray dis one do

SEE MORE @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/05/tsquare2016-celebs-storm-dubai-tunde-toolz-demurens-white-wedding-photos/
Tu baba no be Dubai, their own don scatter?
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by plaetton: 8:12pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I remember clearly , you've mentioned travelling outta this country . Was Nigeria not good enough for that purpose - whatever reason you traveled abroad for

The answer to your question is yes.

Now, can you also say yes to my own first question?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Banners Spotted In Nkwerre / Flavour's First Daughter, Gabriella, Is A Poser! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.