Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Scenario: Federal Government Reverts Fuel Price To 86. 50k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scenario: Federal Government Reverts Fuel Price To 86. 50k (505 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / Fuel Price To Increase As FG Plans To Review Price Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scenario: Federal Government Reverts Fuel Price To 86. 50k by saaedlee: 3:03pm On May 26, 2016
We all are aware of the committee comprising of representatives of both Federal Government and Labour Union, set up to deliberate on the price of PMS and its effect.
If at the end of its 2 weeks deliberations, Federal Government proposes to revert the pump price of PMS to N86. 50k and as a cushioning effect of the present status of the economy, increases the minimum wage.
With the above scenario in mind, I'll like to ask the following questions:
1. Will the masses support the proposal of the FG thereby a return of subsidy payments with the mindset that a retinue of vaguely contemporaneous fuel importers benefit illegally from this subsidy?
2. Will we see a return of queues to our fueling stations?
3. Will this reversal effectively make us harness our refineries to optimal productivity?

cc: TonyeBarcanista, PaChukwudi, Eyeview, Mars123, Ishilove, Barcanista, Dearpreye, Mcquin, Jorlons, ChimaCChristian, Pchukwudi, Bankyman, Crazymod

(1) (Reply)

Imo's Owelle Is Owing My Mum 4months Salary And My Dad 21 Months / Saraki Remains A Titan As APC Is Victorious At The Polls Again / Buhari 365 Days In Office Wasted? Yes / No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.