Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance (7202 Views)

Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support / Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by banme1(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
seunmsg:
It's been a very tough first year for the president but I still very much believe in him. Jonathan was such a disaster that, a Buhari presidency was inevitable in 2015. However, I am looking forward to a better second year of the Buhari president. Most importantly, the president should put more effort into the fight against corruption. I want to see more looters rot in jail this year.
zombie.
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by Paperwhite(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
mynd1:
Shataap and go find something to eat.
When a zombie have no sensible thing to say.
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by watered(m): 8:23am On May 27, 2016
Maybe you need to define the Nigerians coz I'm not part of those Nigerians.

Proudly 5percent
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by lovat(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2016
mynd1:
mynd44
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by openmine(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by JOAN11(f): 8:30am On May 27, 2016
MAY IT NEVER GO WELL WITH APC....
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by bender79: 8:34am On May 27, 2016
seunmsg:
It's been a very tough first year for the president but I still very much believe in him. Jonathan was such a disaster that, a Buhari presidency was inevitable in 2015. However, I am looking forward to a better second year of the Buhari president. Most importantly, the president should put more effort into the fight against corruption. I want to see more looters rot in jail this year.
Exactly, I feel buhari has learnt the hard way..I'm sure some ministers will give way very soon
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by slymansun: 8:38am On May 27, 2016
We ve neither endured nor persevered. We really ve no choice. Mr liar said they ve laid a solid foundation for change ; I wouldn't be worried if there is such a foundation. I think the fear of most Nigerians is that this government is rudderless. Why appoint a lawyer as minister of power and works? This is nothing but scratch my back and I will scratch ur back. Change doesn't come by wishes and talks, it comes by policy making, by informed leadership, by having a competent, experienced and dedicated economic team, by having a leader who is not sectionalized. In all honesty, which one does this government have?
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by whitestar01(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2016
Reverse sbould be case . So start doin things right so that we can appreciate you not makin fun of ur self. Over one year what have achieve is satanic governance ful of suffrin . But glory be to God.
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by Sirheny007(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2016
honestly, I need the Federal governments' congratulations...
I have been enduring their useless Ideas, forgery, lies, politics, blackmail, inconsistency, complacency, stupidity, looting, hypocrisy and what have you for almost one year now...... and so do Nigerians....

It is our utmost wish that your clueless government come to an end in the smallest possible time.
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by Nobody: 8:54am On May 27, 2016
Lols, 1yr in sufferin d are appriciatin Nigerians.
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by ndcide(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2016
It has been really though. Without being hypocritical. GEJ really tried. He did all the best that even this present government is finding it difficult to measure up with his standard.

We know the hypocrites will shamefully claim they prefer the so called anti-corruption theatrics where the news is filled with judicial and Efcc drama than meaningful development and money in the pockets of Nigerians.

How foolish can they be.
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by wafianski(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2016
Thank God....It remains only 1095 days fr him to use before God will throw him awt of Aso Rock.....
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by DedeNkem: 11:30am On May 27, 2016
A year of pain and suffering caused by an incompetent as*shole!
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by dunlie: 12:15pm On May 27, 2016
Loser!!! congrats your a.ss!!!!
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by icankel: 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
seunmsg:
U want to see them rot in jail while u rot in ur home as hunger and hardship crippled the land..
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by buksaylor001: 4:19pm On May 27, 2016
mynd1:

I checked your profile and found out that you are actually not supposed to say what you said,maybe out of frustration and that i forgive you.You are fine and I advice you to be cultured.
I am gainfully employed and even in ten years of Buhari's misrule can't beg for anything based on who I am,but am crying for people like you-
Re: ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 29, 2016
mynd1:
This Buhari's daughter!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 1999 Constitution Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria: / Reps Reject 25%, Insist On 7.5% Pension For PHCN Workers / Navy To Acquire Hydrographic Vessel From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.