Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) (1448 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by WAECFlyer2: 5:10pm On May 26, 2016
[img]http://timenaija.ownwap.eu/files/1088459/tiwa-and-sid.jpe.jpg[/img]

From the allegations her estranged husband, TeeBillz made about her in his series of posts on IG, accussing Tiwa Savage of having sexual affairs with Dr Sid Before she got married to him.
But the latest gist is that, Tiwa savage had no sexual affair with Dr Sid, the internet is just filled with unconfirmed speculations.
In the case of Tiwa savage, she’s busy celebrating her dear friend Toolz in Dubai ahead of her wedding set to hold this Saturday, to address the rumor of her ever having any sexual affair with her label mate Dr Sid.
Recently, top media man “Mr Ejump” received a reply from Tiwa savage via phone call after she was left with couples of missed calls so as to seek her response to the rumor.
After an hour of full time description and response, Tiwa savage confirmed the rumor to be false. In her words:

”How can someone who claims to be the industry insider, come up with such rumor anonymously, that shows how really false such rumor is, and its just something forged somewhere by an anonymous being” “I (Tiwa savage) had no sexual affair with Dr Sid”.

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/i-never-had-any-sexual-affair-with-dr-si.xhtml
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by WAECFlyer2: 5:10pm On May 26, 2016
Thank God She Have Made It Clear
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by ademasta(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2016
Her biz
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by gbens2000(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2016
this is a pronto lie,that guy got dick and u confessed u love him on air.and u in same labell and u are telling the world he didnt hit that.pronto lie

Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by Michellla(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
this is a pronto lie,that guy got dick and u confessed u love him on air.and u in same labell and u are telling the world he didnt hit that.pronto lie
yes she did confess..but she also added the feeling wasnt reciprocated

1 Like

Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by omooba969(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2016
I believe you Tiwa ! cool
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by gbens2000(m): 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
Michellla:
yes she did confess..but she also added the feeling wasnt reciprocated
pronto lie angry
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by funstufz: 5:29pm On May 26, 2016
undecided undecided undecided Is this not the same Dr. Sid who mentioned that you two have crossed the river before your affairs with TeeBill with his knowledge before he agreed to go ahead with the hope that he would be able to stomach the pill.....

Abegi, find another thing to say jare Sister........
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On May 26, 2016
funstufz:
undecided undecided undecided Is this not the same Dr. Sid who mentioned that you two have crossed the river before your affairs with TeeBill with his knowledge before he agreed to go ahead with the hope that he would be able to stomach the pill.....

Abegi, find another thing to say jare Sister........

Dem say dem say, ok reference your claim then.
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2016
hmmm... nawa oo
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by David25(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2016
I know it's none of my business, but..

But it's none of my business.
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by esther1994(f): 2:03am On May 27, 2016
All the Drug addicts are against Tiwa Savage for exposing her husband's drug life.
Re: I Never Had Any Sexual Affair With Dr Sid - Tiwa Savage (timenaija) by funstufz: 9:16am On May 27, 2016
my reference.... angry angry angry

emm,,,, hmmmm

okay, check Nairaland undecided undecided undecided

omooba969:

Dem say dem say, ok reference your claim then.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Iginla Give Nolywood Star Elder Maya N1m 4 Liver Disease Treatment / OPINION: Olamide Baddo, Please, Our Children Are Listening To Your Song! / Watch New New CR7 Chapter 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.