Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Why Do You Lock Your Phones. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Lock Your Phones. (3184 Views)

Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? / the painful truth about your phones / Check Out This Site To Get Your Phones(free Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by rosieluv(f): 12:06am On May 27, 2016
i lock mine coz of privacy,i rlly dnt lyk pple evn my family go thru my fone. i jes dnt lyk my fone bein in d hands of anoda pesin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 5:13am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its nt affecting me bt

Just really have a bad memory of d dating worls
Ok, but @least i'm here now for yousmiley
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by Ritzychic(f): 6:28am On May 27, 2016
stylzz:
ritzychic seems we share same siblinz
lol. I tell ya.
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by Ritzychic(f): 6:29am On May 27, 2016
stylzz:
ritzychic seems we share same siblinz
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by halfricanadian(f): 11:03am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
Ok, but @least i'm here now for yousmiley

Tanx smiley
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx smiley
How are you??
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by halfricanadian(f): 11:14am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
How are you??

Good honey you? smiley
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good honey you? smiley
I'm cooL my queen...was just pondering over something bout youembarassed
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by halfricanadian(f): 11:26am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
I'm cooL my queen...was just pondering over something bout youembarassed

Like smiley

Happy childrens day
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Like smiley

Happy childrens day
Sm2u my queen....you are such a nice woman to date, how come guys that are dating you ain't seeing that??...or except there's something you are hiding from me?...
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by halfricanadian(f): 11:35am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
Sm2u my queen....you are such a nice woman to date, how come guys that are dating you ain't seeing that??...or except there's something you are hiding from me?...

cry cry cry cry dont kno

Im nt hiding anything from u

Dont kno why i get treated dat way

I really dont kno
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

cry cry cry cry dont kno

Im nt hiding anything from u

Dont kno why i get treated dat way

I really dont kno
Hmmm, guess some of us are wired that way, and all we need is patient for the right one...but i deeply love you.
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by halfricanadian(f): 11:41am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, guess some of us are wired that way, and all we need is patient for the right one...but i deeply love you.

I knk so im ready to b patient for d right one

U deeply love me we have nt met u dont kno wat i look like embarassed embarassed ow can u say deeply
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

I knk so im ready to b patient for d right one

U deeply love me we have nt met u dont kno wat i look like embarassed embarassed ow can u say deeply
Feelings and emotions have "NO" correlation with facial looks....and dnt tell me you 've not admired, had feelings, loved somebody you haven't met before?...if i wait till i see you before i love you, then i never loved you....all the same if thats your own disguising way of telling me you ain't interested, i back out cool
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by halfricanadian(f): 11:54am On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
Feelings and emotions have "NO" correlation with facial looks....and dnt tell me you 've not admired, had feelings, loved somebody you haven't met before?...if i wait till i see you before i love you, then i never loved you....all the same if thats your own disguising way of telling me you ain't interested, i back out cool

U amazing tho well tanx lets get to b frnds good frnds first
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

U amazing tho well tanx lets get to b frnds good frnds first
You keep telling me i'm amazing with no facts to back it upembarassed...hope you not tryna put me in the friendzoneembarassed
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 27, 2016
firstking01:

comfirm zobo tu-tu smiley wink cool
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 27, 2016
firstking01:
You keep telling me i'm amazing with no facts to back it upembarassed...hope you not tryna put me in the friendzoneembarassed

thats becuase you like building castles in the sky grin grin grin grin grin grin

how can u love sumtyn u hav no idea of,nither seen nor touched undecided
Re: Why Do You Lock Your Phones. by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On May 27, 2016
bet9jaguru:

thats becuase you like building castles in the sky grin grin grin grin grin grin

how can u love sumtyn u hav no idea of,nither seen nor touched undecided
Hahaha, you got no idea who "we are" dudegrin...btw, i love that song by bill waters...just the two of us, we can make it if we try...building castles in the skygrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Punters Please Come And Help Your Girl. / Nairaland's Cutest Dude Finally Uploads His Pic / Wish 8 Pple Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.