Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,843 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? (3433 Views)

Ladies With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless, Storms Night Club - Fans Reacts. PICS / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
oya i am sowi...for the popcorn
hehe, slept well?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 10:37am On May 27, 2016

hehe, slept well?
i did jore..u?
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
i did jore..u?
Yeah, thanks
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 10:42am On May 27, 2016

Yeah, thanks
uwc hun!
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
uwc hun!
Do have a nice day
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by makydebbie(f): 11:05am On May 27, 2016

Do have a nice day
wish you the same
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by openmine(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2016
IMO Multiple Piercings send a wrong signal....
for me whats the point in piercing an extra spot....?
Whats the intent of the extra piercing....?
And who says appearance is not important...
The decency of an individual must reflect in their appearance....Thats the first attraction people see...
Am not saying those wit single or no piercings at all are the only righteous or noble ones...
But the perception of any one who sees a lady with multiple piercings is a loose or easy kind of person... undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by mayorjosh(m): 11:31pm On May 29, 2016
tee59:
I dnt see anything wrong with dat.She overdid her's. I av double piercing in my ears too, and it's nt dat am wayward or bad. I love it, so dnt judge girls lik dat. Move closer to dem and see who dey really are. U can tel her what u want, snc she's ur girlfriend.

she doesn't share my views and when I confronted her she was like I don't feed or cloth her so I shouldn't tell her what to do with her life
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by nerdfrost(m): 2:13am On May 30, 2016
#fact Indians Pierce their nose as a part of tradition/culture. I Dont see nose piercing as whorish or slutty. But having more than three piercings on both ears. That's a LovePeddler.

Been waiting to see a Nigerian with a pierced tongue
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by Nobody: 2:41am On May 30, 2016
u dnt love her in d first place,y will u just break up wit her cos of a reason as silly as that,mchewwwww
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by xxxzotique(f): 9:55am On May 30, 2016
I have multiple piercings, .I'm not a LovePeddler, I have a job,make my own money, I have had men propose to me, I have met a couple of mothers who we're simply amazed and fell in love with me.I could pick any one to marry when it's time.
It all depends on why the piercings was done in the first place. Im very artistic, so are my ancestors. I have more piercings then your girlfriend @Op. Marry her if she's the one, regardless of what your family thinks.
By the way I have 15 piercings.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by LePrezident(m): 9:58am On May 30, 2016
Gosh, some people are so backward minded it beats me. What has ear piercings got to do with morality. I bet the OP is not quite versed on the issues of life.

Busy majoring in the minor smh.
Re: Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? by xxxzotique(f): 9:59am On May 30, 2016
Body piercings are indecent when you have no clue why you're wearing them...not just piercings... any accessory or clothing. It depends on your personality, your job, and your views about life in general.
But here we have girls copying everything they see on another girl, even when their job is an office assistant. It just doesn't fit, so that may be considered inappropriate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Send Nudes To Your Husband As A Woman? / I Was Caught Red Handed Cheating....... Chai / Adult Only: Sex With My Naughty Step Mum (21+) A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.