Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names (2928 Views)

My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2009
SadeK:

which lie.? are we the first family to do that, everybody knows us in VI as happen family. did i tell you is is dead. i saw a copy of his will in a file on the table.

you're obviously lying with your sister and her 8 husbands story.

Unless you meant to say 8 lovers, or if you consider lovers the same as husbands.

Besides, whats with the other threads complaining about your second husband? Try to keep your number of husbands out of your posts and stop giving women a bad name.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by SadeK: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2009
lie, why would i lie. It is the way we do it in our family. I am on my second husband. who know i may meet an abuja alhaji and dump this banker. One of my friend knows a senator. my eyes are on him soon.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
SadeK:

lie, why would i lie. It is the way we do it in our family. I am on my second husband. who know i may meet an abuja alhaji and dump this banker. One of my friend knows a senator. my eyes are on him soon.

are you male or female.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by C2H5OH(f): 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2009
SadeK:

serious LMAO at every single word in this post grin grin grin

and you wonder why your wicked second husband's will is the way it is grin grin

silly lady
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
cooljade:

smiley funny! By the time you set your eyes on pretty me, eh, you'll beging writing the will before marriage sef, COOLJADE all the way.

be ready to provide proof! grin
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by oyinda3(f): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
not just naija men. lol lots of men r like that in general
i'm sure if there were more rich women in naija, their wills will be worse considering all the evil stepmother tales we hear abt.

but i agree with u that it's a wicked thing to do. how old are those kids? n did they offend him? u have to be nice to rich men u kno esp if he's not ur biological father or doesn't act like it.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Outstrip(f): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2009
You guys do not know the whole story. Would you say it is right for a man not to put his adopted child in his will but put his biological? How do you know that he has not been in their lives since they were babies.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Outstrip(f): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2009
SadeK:

You are not serious self
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by dayokanu(m): 1:08am On Aug 22, 2009
he has the legal right to do what he wants with his will ONLY if he acquired all wealth before marrying the lady. As long as he got some with her support, she is entitled to a part and can challengeit.

Which support? My sleeping with him or by cooking his food?

So a woman who marries 8 husbands should get wills from 8 men right?

Why cant the Poster make her own money instead of depending on someone elses will. Hope you wont kill your husband before time just to inherit the money you didnt work for.

Did I hear someone say Gold digger?
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by SeanT21(f): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2009
Its his will and not his children so whats the fuss about??
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Akinagirl(f): 8:41am On Aug 22, 2009
Exactly!
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Tsiya(m): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2009
The guy is damn right.

Why should he will somebodys progeny? Why should I help to strengthen the Gene of another man? You are even lucky he married you with Children.

I will love you but I will not love your former husband, especially if he is not dead.

Na this kind thing happen, when person divorce his wife, he help raise his stupid bastards, once they grow up, when they will be usefull to you, the parental magnet from that useless man will just attract the child and the child will be nowhere to be found near you. No, no way
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by cooljade(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2009
@ poster, judging from your responses, grin i can't help but deduce you are a typical bush yoruba women with a big behind who hops from one man to another. Abuja Alhaji ko, Come let me introduce you to Mr president, Vice president or senate president. you are disgrac to womanhood, i now support him for not including your first husband's kids. useless woman. it is obvious you intend leaving him for another man, and then another, and yet another. and you think he hasn't figured it out yet? wat happened to your first husband? did you kill him? maybe that's what you do for a living, marry , murder , inherit, SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE. WATCH OUT MEN!
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by No2Atheism(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2009

1. How come u have access to your husbands will shocked i find that unusually considering that the will is supposed to be secretive and not accessible to u. Moreover, why d heck do u want him to bear the responsibility for children born to another man. Is it not enough for him to take care of them while he is alive. Why then do you want him to deny his own children and blood their inheritance because u want him to bear the responsibility of another man.

2. I have always said that blood is thicker than water, hence the reason why i am not in support of a man with useful sperm not finding a way to use his own sperm to father children, even if he can no longer have sex (one of the reasons why i am pissed with Micheal Jackson).

3. Your children from the other husband have no right being named in the Will, cus in reality they are not his blood. If he chooses to include them, fine otherwise he is within is legal and moral right not to include them.

4. Why are u worried about will sef, or someone about to die or something.

5. His brothers and sisters are his blood hence he has a right to include them in the will.

------------------------

This kind of messy situation is the main reason why i advise ladies to be careful and guys to likewise be careful about issues of marriage, cus its obvious

-----------------------
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by No2Atheism(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2009
Outstrip:

You guys do not know the whole story. Would you say it is right for a man not to put [b]his adopted child [/b]in his will but put his biological? How do you know that he has not been in their lives since they were babies.

There is a difference between when a man intentionally adopts a child and wen the man marries a woman with children and then decides to accept those children for the sake of the woman.

At the end of the day, the will is the decision of the man, hence u ladies should learn to practise what you preach. If u claim to be independent, then what the man puts in the will should be none of ur concern.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Rogo: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2009
the man did well. so u were expecting the names of another man inside his will. may i ask you what to father of your children, i mean your former husband, did you kill him to marry this man just him to will everything to you and your children.

don't try to say men are wicked again in your life even life to come, ok.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by r231(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2009
cooljade:

@ poster, judging from your responses, grin i can't help but deduce you are a typical bush yoruba women with a big behind who hops from one man to another. Abuja Alhaji ko, Come let me introduce you to Mr president, Vice president or senate president. you are disgrac to womanhood, i now support him for not including your first husband's kids. useless woman. it is obvious you intend leaving him for another man, and then another, and yet another. and you think he hasn't figured it out yet? wat happened to your first husband? did you kill him? maybe that's what you do for a living, marry , murder , inherit, SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE. WATCH OUT MEN!

hahahahahaha, so what you not sorry for her no more. you knw dat u can introduce her to d white man as well.lol
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by cooljade(f): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2009
r231, I can introduce her to you too, cheesy
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Comingo: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
SadeK:

this woman is really mad
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Outstrip(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2009
She is not mad just a will collector grin
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by r231(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
cooljade:

r231, I can introduce her to you too, cheesy

why would you want to do dat, nahhhhh I am ok don't want to die yet besides she is a time waster
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by sweetpie23: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2009
and you was stupid enough to married him undecided
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by SeanT21(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2009
Tsiya:

The guy is damn right.

Why should he will somebodys progeny? Why should I help to strengthen the Gene of another man? You are even lucky he married you with Children.

I will love you but I will not love your former husband, especially if he is not dead.

Na this kind thing happen, when person divorce his wife, he help raise his stupid bastards, once they grow up, when they will be usefull to you, the parental magnet from that useless man will just attract the child and the child will be nowhere to be found near you. No, no way

lmAO!!!
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by xavier3(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2009
sadek don screw her second hussie lawyer so dat d guy go show her d will.

@ sadek
u shuld chose your words carefully cos u said in another post that u are a stay at home wife, so y u dey write say "all we have worked for". u b proper gold digger

i love reading your fake stories cos its too good to be true  grin grin
your always trying to prove u married a boxd up dude, if u did, den thumbs up 2ur looks ati bed skills
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
ermm, sorry woman but another man's kids is not his responsibility.
so he should abandon his family and will all his property to u (selfish woman) and some other man's children?
my dear, seems ur just a gold digger!
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Consultant(f): 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2009
Once you read this poster's other threads, you will realize that she is just making these stories up for shock effect. Some people just like attention, like those children who tell loud stories in the playground, so that everybody can focus on them.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2009
Consultant:

Once you read this poster's other threads, you will realize that she is just making these stories up for shock effect. Some people just like attention, like those children who tell loud stories in the playground, so that everybody can focus on them.

Interesting.
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2009
i see you're gearing up for a 3rd husband
Re: My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names by tpia1: 2:21am On Aug 18, 2014
triad: the heart of 'Man' is deceitful and desperately wicked who can know it only God .

true that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Entering The Building To Declare His Intentions, The Wine Bottle Broke / ls it a must, l should take her back? / Wow.. Meta Just Showed Me My Throwback From 7 Years Ago. Pics. Memories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.