Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,523 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: (9910 Views)

My Husband Will Not Allow Me To Touch His Car / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me / If Your Husband Doesnt Touch You Again What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by onyeije1: 7:27am On Oct 22, 2009
hi everybody,

i don't know if this topic has been posted before,

what do u do if your husband will not touch you,he just hits d bed and snores till morning,gets up at 5am and prepares for work,everyday,

weekdays can be undestandable,but wot about weekends when he spends the day at home resting and still will do nothing at nite,or when he s on vacation,and rests very well and still will do nothing at nite,

please help,cos m getting really worried, there are no concrete signs yet that he s cheating,cos i really believe he s getting his fulfillment somewhere,somehow.

m desperate,not that i am a sex maniac but would really like to understand what it could be, its 3 months now and no show.

all i eva hear is women refusing their husband sex,and dis makes d man to look outside,but this has neva been d case cos v NEVER said no to his advances/sexual needs no matter how stressed out i am,

pls advice me, angry sad cry
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by SeanT21(f): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2009
1. He might not be attracted 2 anymore

2. Maybe he don't like your appearance

3. He might be getting it from an outside source

Advice

1. Talk dirty to him when U guys are alone

2. Wear sexy outfits to drive him sexually insane.

3. Go to a marriage counselor or

3. U guys can have a big talk to work things out.

4. If U want to make sure U are the only one, STAR INVESTIGATING. Any strange perfume smell?? Refuse to pick up certain phone calls in your presence or leave the room to talk? Do U guys eat dinner together or he comes home already full
??
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by r231(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2009
dammm
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by sweetpie23: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2009
wait for the right time lady. if he speak to you, why do you care?
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by babuji(f): 11:03am On Oct 22, 2009
Obviously you guys have stopped communicating for a while, thats wh things have degenerated to this.
You need to take the bull by the horns and initiate a talk with him.
Ask him whats happening to you guys and why is it so.
Entreat with him to pour out whatever might be wrong, but a word of caution here to women, dont always take the blame for everything just becos its a man's world. but you need wisdom to reason it out with him.
If that fails, go for marriage counselling or discuss with an elder that he respects.

God help you
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by spikedcylinder: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2009
Have you tried touching him?
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by abrazonic(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2009
keep on telling God
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
Are you waiting for him to make the first move, wear something really sexy and seduce him, cook his fav meal this weekend, clean the bedroom and spray seductive perfume in the room and all over you, wear the sexiest night gown you can find and if he is watching TV, walk in front of him and bend down to pick something. That works like magic, all the time. Dont ask me how i know, I just know

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by tEsLim(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2009
I swear down the problem might be from you and he can't tell you cos he doesn't wanna hurt you.

Maybe after marriage
1. you dont take hygene serious,
2. your virgina loosen due to child birth
3. where jeans to the bed (or same stupid cloths)
4, scratch hitch,
5. grown fat stomach, and wont even look one bit attractive,
6. and can't even start up a sexy relaxing conversation

Those are reasons I dont like to go near my baby mama anymore
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2009
aisha2:

Are you waiting for him to make the first move, wear something really sexy and seduce him, cook his fav meal this weekend, clean the bedroom and spray seductive perfume in the room and all over you, wear the sexiest night gown you can find and if he is watching TV, walk in front of him and bend down to pick something. That works like magic, all the time. Dont ask me how i know, I just know

baaaaaaad woman grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by debest1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
try walking naked round the house, that wud catch his eyes and "kini" pronto
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by iykedare(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2009
[size=16pt]
spikedcylinder:

[color=#550000]Have you tried touching him?

SINGLE GIRL.WHAT DO U KNOW ABT MARRIAGE?[/color][/size]
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2009
That is sad.
Dress to kill and do those things that used to make him wanna rip u apart.

talk to him and make sure he is not stressed, cos stress can make a hard dick useless.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2009
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by SeanT21(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2009
tEsLim:

I swear down the problem might be from you and he can't tell you cos he doesn't wanna hurt you.

Maybe after marriage
4, scratch hitch,

Cheiii, no unconditional love.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
chaircover:

Femi what are you talking about?

"hard privates useless" ke? is that possible wink

Na true now, when a man is so stressed and cant even find his own level, how can he think of a woman in Lingerie.
i think it boils down to the woman knowing her man, knowing when the man is happy and stressed and when he is stressed, do something about him being stressed and afterwards, the sex will be fun and will be pikin after 9 months
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
chaircover:

I agree Femi, however if it is alread hard, then what is the man waiting for?

Dont men come up with this sob story that when the privates is hard and dont have anywhere to put it in that it aches like hell.

Abi its a lie? wink

You know when it is hard and the man remember the bills he is yet to pay, the thing will go down fast at the speed of light.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
debest1:

Lol.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by tunnytox(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2009
abrazonic:

keep on telling God

What concerns God in this matter?, haba abeg leave God from this one na everything you want God do for una?
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
tunnytox:

What concerns God in this matter?, haba abeg leave God from this one na everything you want God do for una?

You never can tell oh, God can change the heart of the man and make his dick hard and start looking for the wife now.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Outstrip(f): 12:34am On Oct 23, 2009
Is he impotent?
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Kunbee: 4:36am On Oct 23, 2009
Outstrip:

Is he impotent?

Good question but i doubt
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Sissy3(f): 6:30am On Oct 23, 2009
tEsLim:

Maybe after marriage
4, scratch hitch,

**pokes**
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Kunbee: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2009
Sissy why u dey vomit nao undecided
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Sissy3(f): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2009
@ post

dude is prolly stressed and maybe have some personal issues you dont know about thats preventing him from fulfilling martial "duties". you have to find out what those issues are. there is no magic word that would solve your problem other than COMMUNICATION. seems like your marriage is lacking it.
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Sissy3(f): 6:39am On Oct 23, 2009
Kunbee:

Sissy why u dey vomit nao undecided

those list makes no sense to me. i mean you dont go near your baby mama becus she has a loose vagina due to childbirth? shouldnt he have opted for adoption so as to keep "miss vagina" ever young? and with his other reasons me is wondering his score on his attractive on the sex appeal scale. you can imagine those lists
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Kunbee: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2009
Are you paying the illiterate attention shior baby mama ko mama mia ni, thank God ASUU has called off the strike
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by sexyLeamon(f): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2009
He's either impotent, cheating, stress or doesn't find you attractive anymore! you may want to ask him about these issues he might be willing to tell you what's really going on. good luck!
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2009
Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by biggaboy: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2009
@ poster

madam, what are you looking at since all these days, 3 months is too much ooo.meaning there is somethings wrong somewhere. it is your duty as a wife to talk to him and find where the problems lies, from your side , try and talk dirty and entice him towards the main thing, dnt expect him to initiate it , another things is , try and remember the last time you guys had it, what went wrong, search your soul, you find answer, omo the things sweet o, let your hubby feel u well as u too muct use the material at fullest, best wishes,

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: by sayso: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2009
debest1:

That one looks scary to me,it might trigger further separation if you know what I mean.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? / How Is It To Be A "White Wife" In Nigeria? / Fantastic/near New Mobile Air Conditioners(tokunbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.