Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Top Relationships Problems And Solutions. Pls Share Your Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Relationships Problems And Solutions. Pls Share Your Issues (534 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Is Their Sex In Nysc Camps! How True Is This? As A Corp Member Pls Share? / Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Relationships Problems And Solutions. Pls Share Your Issues by OEmiohe: 5:14am On May 27, 2016
There is no such thing as the perfect couple no matter how good things may seem. Every couple will experience some sort of problem in their relationship. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top relationship problems . 1). Cheating - Cheating is a very common relationship problem. Being unfaithful can lead to further problems and a lot of times causes many relationships to end. 2) Lack of Trust - Another common relationship problem is lack of trust. A lot of people find it hard to trust the person they are with. With this lack of trust, it can make the relationship complicated and cause further issues. 3) Little to No Communication - It takes communication to make a relationship work. when there is little or no communication in the relationship, the relationship itself can’t thrive and become something greater. Other problems may also occur because of little communication. 4) Jealousy - A lot of people may not think jealousy is a big problem but it can grow into a big issue enough to where it can destroy a relationship. If one or both partners find themselves in a jealous rage all the time, the relationship can’t grow into a healthy one and more problems can occur. Constant Arguments - If you are in a relationship, there is a good chance that you have argued with your partner before. It isn’t always a bad thing because making up after the argument can help to build a stronger bond and strengthen the relationship itself. However, some couples constantly argue. They may argue over any little thing at any given time. This is when there really is a big problem and sadly, there are many couples out there that constantly argue with each other. 5) Abuse - Unfortunately, physical, verbal, and mental abuse can be present in a relationship. when it is, it is a big problem, especially physical abuse. In any case, any abuse should be dealt with immediately. 6) Being Controlling - A partner can become controlling and want to control the other partner and the relationship. This is a big problem. A relationship can’t grow when one wants to control everything and the other spouse has no say in anything. 6) Negativity - A lot of negativity in a relationship is an issue. A partner may always look at the negative side of everything or constantly criticize, nitpick, and nag. 7) Gossiping & Confiding in Everyone Else But The One They Are With - A lot of times, a partner may talk about what is going on in the relationship to friends, family, and other people. It is not always a bad thing but it can get out hand especially when the stuff that is said is negative, spiteful, or just dishonest. Sometimes, they may talk about what is going on in the relationship to seek some advice or input , which again isn’t all that bad but it can be when they can’t even go to the one they are having the problems with and discuss it one on one. They make it a habit to confide in others first and then their partner last. The Blame Game - Sometimes one or both partners like to play the blame game. They may put the blame on the other for various things. Some examples of this goes something like this. “It’s your fault we don’t get to go out much” “You are the reason I am angry”, I blame you for causing me to not be able to trust you”. sometimes a partner may put the blame on their partner for no valid reason at all or they do it out of spite. 9). Lack of Affection and/or Intimacy - Showing affection and being intimate in a relationship is something that should be done. Intimacy isn’t necessarily needed in some cases but sometimes when there is little to no intimacy, it can be a problem. Even though sex isn’t something that makes a relationship it can help to strengthen bonds and fulfill desires. Showing affection also helps to express feelings and strengthen each other bonds. When either is lacking or not present at all, it may impact the relationship in a negative way because for a lot of couples, affection and intimacy are indeed important. 10). Money - Sometimes a couple can experience some financial problems in a relationship. Sometimes a partner may want more and more money from their partner. In any case, having money issues in a relationship can cause conflicts. 11) Family & Friends - Family and friends can have a negative impact on a relationship. They may be against the relationship, may give bad relationship advice, may be too nosy, or even be more important the relationship itself. 12) The Past - It is hard for a relationship to move forward when the past has some influence on it. Often, a partner may have some issues with the past which can often affect their current relationship in a negative way. Bad past relationship experiences have been known to be an issue in new relationships when one is stuck in the past and having a hard time making the relationship they are in work to the fullest. 13) Relationship Not a Big Priority - There are a lot of things that can get in the way of a couples time they can spend together. Work, kids, hanging with friends, etc. It is OK if this happens every now and then but when other things always come before the time a couple can spend together, this is a problem. To sum it up, when a partner puts everything else before the relationship, this can be bad. So let's talk about what your going thru and offer the best advice possible to you. so kindly share don't die in silence pls oooo especially the ladies /wives..
Re: Top Relationships Problems And Solutions. Pls Share Your Issues by HungerBAD: 5:21am On May 27, 2016
Paragraph it properly and then I can add my quota.

1 Like

Re: Top Relationships Problems And Solutions. Pls Share Your Issues by firstking01(m): 5:27am On May 27, 2016
Op, i swear nobody will have the patient to read all these things cos the write up is too jampacked...i'm so sure there's space bar and paragraph bar on your phone...i skipt all through cos it was too jampacked tho i saw some few good points there...just do the needful.
Re: Top Relationships Problems And Solutions. Pls Share Your Issues by feldido(m): 6:23am On May 27, 2016
Guy please do as you want men to do you grin

Paragraph this thing d way u de see other people own, no be by force to copy and paste. grin

No Vex oo, na joke I de oo... But I mean am

(1) (Reply)

A Lil Test For Romancelanders. / I Like Guys That eat Healthy / Prettythicksme my second love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.