Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG (16204 Views)

Buhari With Ita-Giwa: Says, "2017 Budget Will Not Be Padded Under My Watch" / ‘2016 Budget Will Be Fully Implemented’ – Minister / The Budget Will Be Signed Within The Next 48 Hours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by sammhi(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

If this present administration just coughs they will laugh , wail and rejoice

Budget was based on projection and that calculation has been faulted because muurfuckas in the Eastern region keep blowing up pipes

Furthermore , Assets seized are truly not all in cash in all the cases , and since UK ,US, Swiss among other countries are yet to refund cash , I do not think anyone rich enough to buy assets will be willing or able to buy said assets for fear of prosecution or persecution

Immediate solution is not available , and again the Eastern Region and their love for blowing up pipelines to commit fraud and free money is Nigeria's predicament

do you know why some rejoice at their failures..because they made mockery of the former occupant when he was there.
They gave the impression that once they are in all Nigeria problem is over ...imagine they said 800, 000 immediate jobs, 2million jobs annually, food for school kids , unemployed 5000 etc..very bogus promises..now to even feed nothing ..wont you laugh at such?
let's say u are chasing my girl..and you promised her that you will take her to Dubai, you will buy car for her , you will renovate hwr father house, yu will give her monthly a allowance and the babe leaves me for you, then she is now trekking under rain, hwr father house collapsed because of storm, you can't even recharge her phone ...when I see both of you in the rain abd the girl frowning..wont I laugh? That is it...

5 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by 989900B: 8:12am On May 27, 2016
Did those castigating her read before commenting?
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Luckylife(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2016
Seenyo:
Bunch of ill-prepared, mentally mal-functional mis-fits!

3 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Millyiyke: 8:17am On May 27, 2016
Taeewo:
What is this people problem..U keep discouraging we that voted for u...
You voted for chang so don't complain.

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

No that means we work with what we have. Remember the budget was passed almost half way into the year. So of cos all the projections have been distorted. You cant spend what u dont have. Its that simple
that's ridiculous, that's ridiculous and dumb, so the budget was signed and there was no money to implement it, what happened to the money the government said they were going to borrow from China, or the supposed looted fund that was recovered? has something like this happened in the history of Nigeria? admit it bro this government is a joke

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Odesm(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2016
PDP is not good, y APC is worst. In Nigeria we are rule with d people of political demagogue!

2 Likes

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by blackpanda: 8:22am On May 27, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
that's ridiculous, that's ridiculous and dumb, so the budget was signed and there was no money to implement it, what happened to the money the government said they were going to borrow from China, or the supposed looted fund that was recovered? has something like this happened in the history of Nigeria? admit it bro this government is a joke

U answered yourself with the highlighted. That is projected earning. Its not money in the bank, yet. It is part of the plan i.e budget. If u still dont understand at this point, maybe u use google or consult ifa!
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 8:25am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

Budget was based on projection and that calculation has been faulted because muurfuckas in the Eastern region keep blowing up pipes

Furthermore , Assets seized are truly not all in cash in all the cases , and since UK ,US, Swiss among other countries are yet to refund cash , I do not think anyone rich enough to buy assets will be willing or able to buy said assets for fear of prosecution or persecution

Immediate solution is not available , and again the Eastern Region and their love for blowing up pipelines to commit fraud and free money is Nigeria's predicament

Mr know it all, below is the answer to what u just vomit.
feldido:
This people Talk before they Reason, why make promises without due consultations?

They know Nothing about this country angry

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by slap1(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2016
Taeewo:
What is this people problem..U keep discouraging we that voted for u...

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa! grin grin grin grin

You voted for APC? LOL. Kontinu. You never see something.

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by DaBullIT(m): 8:28am On May 27, 2016
I kinda like you dude, you are the only one who hasn't insulted me , so i'll give you a nice response as well

They made mockery of the former occupant, even i was among those who mocked Jonathan, There's no smoke and mirror , that guy was not capable of the post he was holding .

APC gave the impression that the problem will be over and did everything possible to ensure the problem will get over , for instance Dasuki's arrest , following that arrest USA that refused to sell weapons donated anti mine personell vehicles to nigeria and there's rumor of weapons delivery to Nigeria ,

APC promised to give millions of youths employment, but if you want to be honest, either some spaces are made vacant or new establishments are formed , Where's the money to make a new establishment with $2.1B Dasuki , $20B denziani , #30Trn Okonjo Iweala and those are few among the henious fraudulent withrawals from Nigeria's coffers under Jonathan's watch ?

5000 was promised to unemployed youths / poorest of poor youths, but empty treasury won't allow that , Niger delta terrorists won't let Nigeria earn money but more importantly , the Budget , Buhari's expenses for this year is just being implemented and i also learnt they already began registering youths for eligibility for the said 5000, initially some people said it's waste of money that 5000 won't solve problems , then say said it's only for northerners then they said it's a lie and now it's happening , so i am not disturbed by that

same response as above goes for feeding kids and schools , Budget and income may not be able to sustain it because some people are hell bent on making the country ungovernable by blowing up the only source of income for the nation

I hope my comment is friendly enough and understanding, i do not expect you to agree with me though , you stated your views and i stated mine .. but remember everything would have worked out sooner if the country's reserves wasn't looted to stupor and the ND terrorists will let Nigeria benefit from the rise in price of crude in global market
sammhi:

do you know why some rejoice at their failures..because they made mockery of the former occupant when he was there.
They gave the impression that once they are in all Nigeria problem is over ...imagine they said 800, 000 immediate jobs, 2million jobs annually, food for school kids , unemployed 5000 etc..very bogus promises..now to even feed nothing ..wont you laugh at such?
let's say u are chasing my girl..and you promised her that you will take her to Dubai, you will buy car for her , you will renovate hwr father house, yu will give her monthly a allowance and the babe leaves me for you, then she is now trekking under rain, hwr father house collapsed because of storm, you can't even recharge her phone ...when I see both of you in the rain abd the girl frowning..wont I laugh? That is it...
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 8:30am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

U answered yourself with the highlighted. That is projected earning. Its not money in the bank, yet. It is part of the plan i.e budget. If u still dont understand at this point, maybe u use google or consult ifa!
Sir plz explain better to me about the bolded, the money borrowed and the stollen ones the said they have already recovered.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by ckmayoca: 8:32am On May 27, 2016
serialkilla:
lol... Reminds me of dos gud oldayz

Sorry DMX
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by okpiewon(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2016
the Board of Trustees (BoT) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has urged party members who are pursuing court cases against the party to withdraw such cases and embrace reconciliation.
The litigants were advised against involving external forces in the affairs of the party but to find amicable means of settling their differences.

Source:http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/05/pdp-board-of-trustee-backs-makarfis.html
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Frankiss44(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2016
SleekMallam:
LOL!
Omo my brother this nor be laughing matter.. Lmao
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 8:39am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

With the bolded, i doubt if you really know all you said.
Where in the Eastern region have u had that pipeline were blowed up? Good continue blaming the East for all Nigeria's problem.
Thank God the East has not produce the president since 1970.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Tex42(m): 8:45am On May 27, 2016
Here u have it Nigerians.
This one na "budget - season 2"(the budget of yams).
Zombies shey" budget - season one"(na budget of change).
Father Lord, if we wronged u by voting in Buhari, pls 4give us.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by blackpanda: 8:46am On May 27, 2016
chisco82:

Sir plz explain better to me about the bolded, the money borrowed and the stollen ones the said they have already recovered.

What money borrowed? From whom??
As for the stolen funds, I believe some of them are still subject of litigation and cant be spent. For others, I wld argue its at the discretion of the federal govt.

Projected funds means funds u hope to get. At the point of making and signing the budget, that money is not yet gotten. Anything can happen, civil war can erupt in china and the decline the loan, or international relatns can deteriorate. Oil dollars can completely dry up etc. Projected fund is based on prediction. Its not a certainty
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by anonimi: 8:47am On May 27, 2016
Pavarottii:
My take, is that only payment of salaries and allowances that will be implemented. If u r waiting for capital projects. U must be on a very long high jump.

Confused govt. Shebi our GDP grew by 0.36% in d first quarter. Let us see how many this second quarter, if it won't enter Minus.

APC thought governance is all about stealing money because they tot was the only thing PDP was doing. Now u there, money u no come even see thief, so the frustration of that gives birth to the Zero Knowledge of Good management and governance.

Empty skulls parading themselves as leaders. Copy and paste government, they couldn't even prepare a budget on their own, to show the level of laziness and dumbness of APC, they just did copy and paste from PDP own and inflated figures to steal to set off their election debts. Even that one sef, them no fit copy and well, only one budget, missing, padded, 2 diff copies, some ministers don't even know wat is in their ministry, lawmakers put and remove, executive put and remove, grey areas, at a point in time they just had to pass the rubbish budget, where aso rock renovation is more than renovation for almost fed universities. It's a shame to call urself a Nigeria under buhari's led administration.

Good riddance.

Great summary post of this APC federal administration.
We have to wait three more years for the good riddance in 2019 angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3583415_35828683559382fbimg1459606489209jpeg845f46ea758ecf4917f5bea7307b49bejpeg1ac095da123584a9f71154af1a04ba38_jpeg_jpeg76125e9f7ff2e48bd830fa5c2f99f7cc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by excellentj4teal(m): 8:48am On May 27, 2016
EmeeNaka:
I always know that Nigeria is being managed by set of incompetent, rigid, and wicked individuals. This country is being gradually destroyed. Budget that was signed into law this month and Minister of Finance is already giving excuses.
You no dey think at all?
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by SleekMallam: 8:55am On May 27, 2016
Frankiss44:

Omo my brother this nor be laughing matter.. Lmao
If this is what the Swiss are doing us,what happens to the Chinese and their Yuen?
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 9:11am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

What money borrowed? From whom??
As for the stolen funds, I believe some of them are still subject of litigation and cant be spent. For others, I wld argue its at the discretion of the federal govt.

Projected funds means funds u hope to get. At the point of making and signing the budget, that money is not yet gotten. Anything can happen, civil war can erupt in china and the decline the loan, or international relatns can deteriorate. Oil dollars can completely dry up etc. Projected fund is based on prediction. Its not a certainty
Thank you so much for ur humble explanation.
Borrowed fund: I mean are they not going to borrow the money again? Did the bank or chinese government disapoint or decline to borrow them the mone?
You see all the reasons u stated above except the blown up of pipeline are never problem for now. Oil is $50 now meanwhile the budget was base at $20~$35, it means there is still hope. I just believe that the government are still confuse and they need orientation on how to govern, yes they have the good of the nation in mind. Thats my humble submision sir.
Thanks once again.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by anonimi: 9:25am On May 27, 2016
Can we expect (Honourable?) Femi Gbaja/ biamila to IMPEACH Buhari for not implementing his budget

bayooooooo:
Reps Threaten To Impeach President Goodluck Jonathan
By Ini Ekott

The lawmakers say Mr. Jonathan will be impeached if the 2012 budget is not properly implemented.

The face-off between the House of Representatives and President Goodluck Jonathan continued, Thursday, as some lawmakers served Mr. Jonathan a shocking impeachment warning, threatening to remove him from office if the 2012 budget was not fully implemented by September.

The impeachment warning by the Lawmakers followed a motion by Femi Gbajabiamila, the Minority Leader.

Citing an order of privilege, Mr. Gbajabiamila, a member of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), argued that the president was in negligence of his primary duty of implementing the budget which would have addressed the nation’s poor infrastructure.

"The President, by failing to implement the budget as passed by this honourable House, violates the 1999 Constitution and is therefore liable to be impeached under section 143 of the 1999 constitution," Mr. Gbajabiamila said.

The lawmaker said that while the House should respect the President's personality, there was need to mete out the penalty, as a deterrent to leaders who flout the laws.

"Therefore, I want to hereby submit, that come September, we will begin to invoke and draw up articles of impeachment of Mr. President," he declared while receiving a rousing support of members.

Blame Finance Minister

Mr. Gbajabiamila had hardly finished his speech when he was interrupted by Karibo Soalaboye (PDP/Bayelsa), who represents the President’s constituency in the House.

Mr. Soalaboye maintained that budget concerns should be laid at the table of the Ministry of Finance.

The Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, agreed with Mr. Soalaboye and sustained his argument.

Poor budget implementation

The impeachment threat came on the heels of a motion by Albert Sam-Tsokwa (PDP/Taraba) and 20 others on the non-implementation of budgets by the Executive.

Mr. Sam-Tsokwa described the budget implementation as an annual national failure, saying only 30 per cent of the budget was implemented on average.

The motion was widely debated by 20 Chairmen of key House committees, including the Committees on Appropriations, Finance, Works, Agriculture, Customs, Gas, and Petroleum(Upstream).

Mr. Sam-Tsokwa expressed concern that seven months into the 2012 fiscal year, the implementation of the budget, as reported by the MDAs, indicates that the recurrent expenditure is judiciously implemented, while the capital expenditure is abysmally implemented.

Blame Jonathan for PIB delay

Earlier, Mr. Tambuwal called on Nigerians to hold the President responsible for the eventual delay that the passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) may face.

Mr. Jonathan was accused of sending the new PIB to the House on a day the chamber was commencing its annual break. The lawmakers commenced their annual break after Thursday’s sitting and are expected to resume on September 17.

The decision of the President to submit the bill to the lawmakers, a day to their recess, was criticized with some lawmakers suggesting the bill be rejected.

http://premiumtimesng.com/politics/6141-Reps-threaten-impeach-Jonathan.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L_2aWaXWAI
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Taeewo(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2016
Okan nba bi.... Lol... I just tire for this people...
ajebuter:

Welcome to Reality 101 jare, Ejire oba omo.. grin grin
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Excuse ab-initio!
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 9:36am On May 27, 2016
Flets:
Nigeria is finished under Buhari. This was my post in March 2015 Below:

And the zombies called it threat, noise and all sorts of names. Today, its exactly their reality.
can i ask u

jst

one

question

this budget is it for 2016

or

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Leke001: 10:12am On May 27, 2016
my parents taught me that person who lies will surely steal...
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by delexy123: 11:41am On May 27, 2016
anigbajumo:
It is normal as usual,udo udoma made it clear the other time that budget will not be fully implemented.

This is not new news......

I don't know why some people are yearning gibberish on this page.Where in any country in the world is budget 100% fully implemented. Forget about party nd tribalism.

In July 2012,Okonjo iweala made it clear to house of representatives that budget can never be fully implemented.

According to her, “In terms of 100% implementation, I think that what I read that was said by sections of the National Assembly, will have to do 100% implementation of the budget by September.

First, in my experience worldwide, there is hardly any country where you would implement 100% even by the end of the year and this is based on very broad experience.”

She said that the usual expectation is that implementation would be in the 80% to 90% range, not 100%.

http://saharareporters.com/2012/07/25/i-cannot-meet-your-demand-budget-implementation-jonathan-answers-angry-house-reps

Coming from a government that ruled for 16yrs,nd u are expecting a government of one year to be perfect just like that??

Someone people always happy when they hear anything bad about the government, they won't bother to think with iota of sense before they littered the cyber space.

So what makes you a better successor if you keep repeating same mistakes your predecessor made. justifying the errors you make just because someone else did the same does not make you a better person rather it makes u a copcat with an empty skull.
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by RareDiamonds: 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
Nice One

elvisdaniels:
1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. Zombies clapped *He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. they Also clapped 2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. zombies clapped *He paid subsidy. they also clapped. 3. When he removed all road blocks. they clapped. *When he reinstalled road blocks. they also clapped. 4. When he relocated military command to North East. as usual they clapped. *He returned military command back. You clapped 5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. they clapped. *He devalued the Naira. they clapped. 6. He said he would not have the office of the first lady. they clapped. *He has the office of the first lady. zombies clapped 7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1.apc zombies clapped *$1 is officially equal N280. Apc are clapping 8. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, he later said in December when the rains stop. they cut clapped. *Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. they are still clapping. 9. He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. their fans clapped. *Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping 10. He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped. *Its getting to one year, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping. 11. Buhari first went to England and he took pictures with Cameron. You. Clapped. *Buhari went to England and he was disgraced by Cameron. You also clapped. 12. Buhari Promised to reduce the price of petrol you clapped. * Petrol was increased to 145 you also clapped. Apc and hypocritical ZombieS are still clapping and ON THE LOOSE grin grin

#Copied
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by kossyablaze(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
For some people

Senseless comment as always
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by KwoiZabo(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2016
Mi
Pavarottii:
My take, is that only payment of salaries and allowances that will be implemented. If u r waiting for capital projects. U must be on a very long high jump.

Confused govt. Shebi our GDP grew by 0.36% in d first quarter. Let us see how many this second quarter, if it won't enter Minus.

APC thought governance is all about stealing money because they tot was the only thing PDP was doing. Now u there, money u no come even see thief, so the frustration of that gives birth to the Zero Knowledge of Good management and governance.

Empty skulls parading themselves as leaders. Copy and paste government, they couldn't even prepare a budget on their own, to show the level of laziness and dumbness of APC, they just did copy and paste from PDP own and inflated figures to steal to set off their election debts. Even that one sef, them no fit copy and well, only one budget, missing, padded, 2 diff copies, some ministers don't even know wat is in their ministry, lawmakers put and remove, executive put and remove, grey areas, at a point in time they just had to pass the rubbish budget, where aso rock renovation is more than renovation for almost fed universities. It's a shame to call urself a Nigeria under buhari's led administration.

Good riddance.
guy u dey craze O. GDP grew by negative 0.36. That's negative growth. Edit that your post sharp.

1 Like

Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by blackpanda: 5:37pm On May 27, 2016
chisco82:

Thank you so much for ur humble explanation.
Borrowed fund: I mean are they not going to borrow the money again? Did the bank or chinese government disapoint or decline to borrow them the mone?
You see all the reasons u stated above except the blown up of pipeline are never problem for now. Oil is $50 now meanwhile the budget was base at $20~$35, it means there is still hope. I just believe that the government are still confuse and they need orientation on how to govern, yes they have the good of the nation in mind. Thats my humble submision sir.
Thanks once again.

Its students like u that get flogged to a pulp at school. They keep explaining the same thing to u a thousand times but u have adamantly refused to understand. U just jumble everything together till it becomes meaningless. Humble submission my foot!
Re: Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG by Nobody: 6:49am On May 28, 2016
blackpanda:

Its students like u that get flogged to a pulp at school. They keep explaining the same thing to u a thousand times but u have adamantly refused to understand. U just jumble everything together till it becomes meaningless. Humble submission my foot!
You must be a prophet oo! My school days was ehh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping / FG To Build 3 Additional Refineries In Kaduna, Warri And Port Harcourt / Internet Constitutes Great Threat To Nigeria’s Survival; Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.