Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error (2899 Views)

“if He Cheated Find Out The Error In Yourself & Apologize” - Lady / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ontruth(m): 5:33am On May 27, 2016
Spot the Error?Sharp brains let's roll.

Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Smellymouth: 5:35am On May 27, 2016

3 Likes

Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by DonnaCorleone(f): 5:36am On May 27, 2016
The use of corpse & "found dead" in the same sentence,as if a corpse is usually found alive & kicking.

3 Likes

Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by judey1992(m): 5:36am On May 27, 2016
if its a corpse, then its dead.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ontruth(m): 5:38am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
And
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by pinkyliceous(f): 5:40am On May 27, 2016
Senator's corpse found in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi should have been used.

'The corpse' and 'found dead' shouldn't have been used together to avoid tautology.

1 Like

Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by georgementday(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2016
Well,we were still able to comprehend the message
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ontruth(m): 5:53am On May 27, 2016
georgementday:
Well,we were still able to comprehend the message
The headline reads spot the error,not asking if you understand the message.thanks

1 Like

Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by boman2014: 6:17am On May 27, 2016
linda= snake

1 Like

Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ontruth(m): 6:19am On May 27, 2016
boman2014:
linda= snake
Snake Kee?
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by boman2014: 6:25am On May 27, 2016
ontruth:
Snake Kee?
that is the meaning of "linda"
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Nobody: 6:36am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Gbam!!!

BTW where is your wifey..she's been MIA
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by oginga: 6:37am On May 27, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Senator's corpse found in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi should have been used.

'The corpse' and 'found dead' shouldn't have been used together to avoid tautology.

Correct.

1 Like

Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Smellymouth: 6:39am On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Gbam!!!

BTW where is your wifey..she's been MIA

Her numbers are not going through..

I just hope sandoski is fine tho embarassed cry
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by temitemi1(m): 6:43am On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Nobody: 6:47am On May 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

Her numbers are not going through..

I just hope sandoski is fine tho embarassed cry

Awwww..sorry ok. She's gonna be ok.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Smellymouth: 6:48am On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Awwww..sorry ok. She's gonna be ok.

Sure thanks smiley
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ontruth(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2016
boman2014:

that is the meaning of "linda"
Says who
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by olatunjithomas(m): 7:07am On May 27, 2016
wait oooo,at first, the corpse was alive, then later found dead,haba..,....linda, linda, Linda,how many times I call you?
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ThreeGEEKS(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2016
It should be:

Senator's body found dead in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi
Or
Senator's corpse found in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Ranchhoddas: 7:41am On May 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
It should be:
Senator's body found dead in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi Or Senator's corpse found in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi
Fail!!! Senator's body found in... Body and corpse na the same thing.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ThreeGEEKS(m): 7:45am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Your wrong body and corpse are not the same thing.
A body can be alive
But a corpse is a dead body.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Ginaz(f): 7:46am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Corpse is a dead body , body is a living organ. There is a possibility of finding a body dead not a Corpse dead. The corpse means it's already dead.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Ranchhoddas: 7:52am On May 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Your wrong body and corpse are not the same thing. A body can be alive But a corpse is a dead body.
Can a body be found alive?
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Ranchhoddas: 7:53am On May 27, 2016
Ginaz:

Corpse is a dead body , body is a living organ. There is a possibility of finding a body dead not a Corpse dead. The corpse means it's already dead.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ThreeGEEKS(m): 7:55am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You still don't get it do you?
Here's an example
Senator's body found unconscious in his bathtub.
If this is a correct English then I rest my case.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Ranchhoddas: 7:59am On May 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

You still don't get it do you?
Here's an example
Senator's body found unconscious in his bathtub.
If this is a correct English then I rest my case.
Well it is not. Senator found unconscious is what it should be . I ask again. Can a body be found alive?
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ThreeGEEKS(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Well it is not. Senator found unconscious is what it should be . I ask again. Can a body be found alive?
Wow, you're a piece of work shocked
*Runs out of thread*
Got better things to do with my time than school you grin
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Ranchhoddas: 8:08am On May 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

Wow, you're a piece of work shocked
*Runs out of thread*
Got better things to do with my time than school you grin
When you realize that you have lost, claim victory anyway and say you do not have time. Nice try.
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by ThreeGEEKS(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
When you realize that you have lost, claim victory anyway and say you do not have time. Nice try.
OK you win, are you happy grin
I know you are right to say that "Senator's found unconscious" is the correct syntax but it doesn't mean that the other is wrong. Let me explain.
The reason why you can use the word "body" in that same sentence is in a situation where the name of the individual is not known. So look carefully at the following:
1. Bobbi Christina was found face down in her bathtub.
2. A body was found unconscious in an abandoned building.
If I knew the Senate's name I could just say, "Lier Monday was found dead in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi"
My point is that there are so many other ways to coin that sentence and we both be right grin
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by chudyprince: 8:48am On May 27, 2016
She has used such English to aquire a mansion in banana island, you are here picking error message grin
Re: This Is From Linda Ikeji Spot The Error by Ranchhoddas: 9:10am On May 27, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

OK you win, are you happy grin
I know you are right to say that "Senator's found unconscious" is the correct syntax but it doesn't mean that the other is wrong. Let me explain.
The reason why you can use the word "body" in that same sentence is in a situation where the name of the individual is not known. So look carefully at the following:
1. Bobbi Christina was found face down in her bathtub.
2. A body was found unconscious in an abandoned building.
If I knew the Senate's name I could just say, "Lier Monday was found dead in a pound behind his home in Ebonyi"
My point is that there are so many other ways to coin that sentence and we both be right grin
Yes I am.Sentence 2 is not valid.A body cannot be found alive, unconscious, or whatever.'Body' implies death.It is interchangeable with 'corpse'. Google it!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Satisfy A Lady Older Than Me In Bed?? Oppinions Pls / Kenyan House Help Caught Forcing 5 Year Old Boy To Leak Her Private Parts / Girls Worst Shitt And Fart Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.