Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) (59316 Views)

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by solpat(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2016
Pasitor Ajoifegringrin
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2016
Even some girls that are commenting here or viewing this topic have inserted a child's penis in their pussy one time or the other. And some guys also have done the same with children. People are very evil,honestly and hypocritical. 
Girls should stop lying,many of them have raped small small boys one time or the other and they'd come here raining curses on someone like them
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Uzo1975: 11:39am On May 27, 2016
They should write directly to Inspector General of Police and see the police sit up immediately.
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2016
AlexCk:
Paedophiles everywhere.

Wen i hav mykids, specially my daughters infact, i go teach them self defense,

I'll be like, "buttercup, wen a man wants to have his way, kick his balls with alllll ur strength, then poke his eyes wif ur fingers, then run! "

Finally, Na God go deliver us from evil freaks like this.
All you need is to raise them well in the fear of God and pray for them daily that God should keep them. Don't teach them violence; teach them to flee from all appearance of evil and be open to you at all times. Plus, provide for your children, so that they won't have to go to ''uncle's'' room for two slices of bread!
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Xberryz(m): 11:45am On May 27, 2016
:-Xlol... like the man drugged her.... mtcheeeew. make una blame Buhari Na.... smh :-Xlol... like the man drugged her.... mtcheeeew. make una blame Buhari Na.... smh
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by mozeyub(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2016
Am not surprise at all. Pastors are always refilling yong girls. What a shame.
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
Bloody paedophile... Even the Anglican priest pleading on behalf of that criminal need to be castrated asap...
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2016
Bloody paedophile... Even the Anglican priest pleading on behalf of that criminal need to be castrated asap...
I hate vaseline crews.... Buhari chairman paedophile association of Nigeria... The useless police is going to sweep this case under the carpet

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by vickrino(m): 12:24pm On May 27, 2016
falconey:
sex starved uncle, I don't know why this old fools keep doing these things, sex is cheap you can get it for as low as 500 naira.
I don't think the guy is sex starved because, from the statement he is dating one of their neighbor which am sure she is servicing him. I only think that raping is his calling cos he is bi-sexual undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by tntcorps(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2016
falconey:
sex starved uncle, I don't know why this old fools keep doing these things, sex is cheap you can get it for as low as 500 naira.

He thought he found it cheaper at 10N + two slice of bread and tight puna
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by luluosas(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2016
May GOD protect my children from the rapists lurking around to pounce on innocent souls

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 27, 2016
Adeoba10:
Dat pastor must be double sim.... How can you be gay n straight at d same time.... U dey molest both boys n girls.... U dey befriend mother, come dey use pikin joystick play for midnight.... Thunder fire ur thinking.
The reason the idiot is gay and straight is because he is bisexual
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by rahman3853(m): 2:06pm On May 27, 2016
na wa ooooo..................speechless.
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Julietcutie(f): 2:29pm On May 27, 2016
lol grin ur funny
marwanafrica:
. Seriously wea pple like you dey
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by hemanuelmoc(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
If I vex now some people go say I too dey vex, others go even say is she your daughter? How do people enjoy sex with under age? Try to disvirgin a grown up and you will see how painful it is, den you gat guts to remove a 7 year old pants. Well thank your stars that we are not related, you 4 tell me wetin sweet you dia.
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
Roon9:
How can a pedophile also be gay shocked this is one of those rare times when jungle justice can be excused. Just imagine the levity with which d police are even handling d case. Ahba buhari! cry
I tell you oh, I sanction jungle justice in this case, not on some minors playing puppy love with each other. The youths in that area didn't even act. Na to naked and disgrace grown adults having consentual sex dey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Roon9(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2016
tochimas:
I tell you oh, I sanction jungle justice in this case, not on some minors playing puppy love with each other. The youths in that area didn't even act. Na to naked and disgrace grown adults having consentual sex dey sabi.

I tell u
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by eyinjuege: 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
The parents of the girl have done the right thing.

However, can't seem to understand why friends and relatives of people who do such evil always try to bribe the parents of their victims so that justice won't be served.

Will they tolerate such a person to live with them and their own children.?
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by zuru1992: 3:51pm On May 27, 2016
This life is full of misery meanwhile feel the glamor with Rose sharp business services we offer you the best on event planning, interior and exterior design, male and female fashion design, sales and lots more. Call us on the above listed phone Numbers.

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by dandollaz: 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
sanity12:
are u encouraging d guy or wot?
condemning name checker
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by dandollaz: 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
sanity12:
are u encouraging d guy or wot?
condemning name checkers
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Dmillionaire: 4:24pm On May 27, 2016
names or I Don't....

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by bezimo(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
Nigeria needs a death sentence law against child rapist or paedophiles like its done in some developed societies.

Those stupid and good for nothing legislooters wont see this issue to enact and pass a bill to address it squarely but if na to pass Islamic bill, before you know it has passed second reading.
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by adimsmt: 5:47pm On May 27, 2016
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Coolguy89(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2016
I wonder why all the shitts becoming rampant after sex is very cheap,cheap puvssies everywere some r even free
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 27, 2016
All these yeye pastors self... And these same idiots will still open their dirtyvl yanse mouth dey call Muslims abductors.
Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by leofab(f): 6:49pm On May 27, 2016
sugarbelly:
shocked shocked shocked
sugerbelly? Is this the original sugerbelly was sleeping with all the governor's family member just to stay put and make a name for herself?? #justasking

Re: Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
tyhwo:
This is why some girls runs away from guys
how do you mean? does that stop you for having a boyfriend. or don't you do secret things behind the scene? abeg make o na carry o na story go.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ato, Owner Of Star Shawarma Detained By EFCC Officials In Makurdi Over N1,600 / After Wasting More Than 150 Lives : Serial Killer Shot, Begged For Life (pic) / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.