Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi (859 Views)

APC Congratulates Buhari, Renames Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, Mr. Railway / Senator Abaribe Shouldn't Me My Igbo Heritage-chibuike Amaechi(min Of Transport) / Amina Mohammed Hands Over Portfolio To Minister Of State As She Begins UN Duty(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by ipreach: 7:39am On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to 'lion' of Ubima

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by missingrib(f): 7:41am On May 27, 2016
HBD..many more years

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by Flets: 7:42am On May 27, 2016
A fool at 51, fool forever. HBD to the lizard of Ubima

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by blackpanda: 7:44am On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday sir!

Haters should jump into the lagoon and die....slowly grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:47am On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to my ex Governor Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by Mediapace: 7:48am On May 27, 2016
HBD ,WIKE COME SEE SOMETHING !!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by Nobody: 7:49am On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to who left his duty post to start constituting nuisance in porthacourt.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by xplicite(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to my Political mentor,My Political guru,My Political ideologist,a man whom Rivers state will always Remember,A man of Timber and Caliber,A reputable Image to The Nigeria Society....
Happy birthday Sir Rt Hon Rotimi c.Ameachi

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by ORACLE1975(m): 7:51am On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to minister grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by Henchnwa: 7:55am On May 27, 2016
HBD,my legend. Am proud to have u.
Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by bender79: 7:59am On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday my leader! Over to you wailers- wail me a river
Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by bender79: 8:02am On May 27, 2016
Flets:
A fool at 51, fool forever. HBD to the lizard of Ubima
..and how does it affect him?
Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by DynamoDeGreat: 8:12am On May 27, 2016
Happy Birthday Our Hero
Wailers Cry Us A River
Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by SleekMallam: 8:14am On May 27, 2016
He should hasten to return all our stolen commonwealth he used in bankrolling buhari to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by MrPeterson(m): 8:18am On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to d big boss

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by viviangist: 8:26am On May 27, 2016
great man ...

Re: Happy Birthday To Minister Of Transport, Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi by Jesusloveyou: 9:30am On May 27, 2016
Flets:
at 51, HBD to the lion of Ubima
yea! that is my boy, the lion of ubima, i am proud of you

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Dares FG To Stop Him From Travelling Abroad / Gunmen Hijack Bus In Port Harcourt / PHOTOS: Governor Aregbesola Holds Meeting With Farmers In Their Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.