Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

LADIES! Get In Here FAST! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES! Get In Here FAST! (304 Views)

Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast / See What This Lady Is Wearing In The Club!!! When Will Our Ladies Get Sense? 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LADIES! Get In Here FAST! by Nobody: 8:42am On May 27, 2016
So I woke up this morning to several mails but this one caught my attention. One would think that in this century I would rather get a mail about a business proposal or something. Nonetheless let me speak on this quickly.

My response has already been sent to the Lady in question. And my suggestion remains between myself, God, and her.
Now to the issue on ground;

How do you mistakenly have sex? I'm told that sex doesn't happen abruptly, it involves something called 'pre-intimacy' which goes on for as long as possible and then the action!
Now chances are before you have sex, you already know you would except you were raped....correct me if I'm wrong.
So, it irritates me when the word mistake is used. I'm not about to tell you whether or not premarital sex is wrong cause I'm sure you already know the truth about that, but please if you must 'mistakenly' have sex, do yourself the favour of 'mistakenly' using a condom! Enough said.

That aside...young entrepreneurs... How's the economy treating you?

Ziv.

(1) (Reply)

Da Yon Mo: Saxipet X Jimmyjatt,olamide,lilkesh & Viktoh-(saxcover) / Me Up And Hook Up. / Whats The Reason You Fell Out Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.