Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! (6465 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2016
cheesy

Happy childrens day: cutehector, tosyne2much, refiner, naughtynaughty, hateU2, airsultan, fynestboi, vizkiz and cruzita.

May you all grow to have wisdom and understanding to precede your fathers! Happy children's day! Enjoy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Fynestboi: 10:51am On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
cheesy

Happy childrens day: , fynestboi,

May you all grow to have wisdom and understanding to precede your fathers! Happy children's day! Enjoy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

How does my name relate with title of your thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 27, 2016
Ayam wishing the kids happy childrens day ni
Fynestboi:

How does my name relate with title of your thread?

1 Like

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:53am On May 27, 2016
take off fynestboi from that list undecided undecided undecided

gossipfreak:
cheesy

Happy childrens day: cutehector, tosyne2much, refiner, naughtynaughty, hateU2, airsultan, fynestboi, vizkiz and cruzita.

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Cutehector(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

lol I guess this is one of the disadvantages of goin out of ur way to associate wit kids.

such child's play would abound
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Fynestboi: 10:54am On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
Ayam wishing the kids happy childrens day ni

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:54am On May 27, 2016
airsultan
olihilistic
refiner
muva
ireneony

Happy Children's day grin

1 Like

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
cheesy

how can sumbody create a moniker on the 25th of May and happen to cram all these monikers...

It really baffles me.

Well.. kids will always be kids. No doubt abt dat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
airsultan
olihilistic√
refiner
mica
ireneony

Happy Children's day grin
modified
thank young Lady/small girl.

I gave myself a holiday today.

I didn't go to school.
grin

how did you know my moniker??

I've never seen yours before

I'm not a child mind u.
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:57am On May 27, 2016
Take a mop and wipe his arse while you're at it. Aren't you tired of asslicking people upandan? undecided

Cutehector:
lol I guess this is one of the disadvantages of goin out of ur way to associate wit kids.

such child's play would abound
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:58am On May 27, 2016
He is a kid. Can't you see the way he types? undecided

DiAmOnDrUbY:
take off fynestboi from that list undecided undecided undecided

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2016
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2016
ayam a geh cheesy

Good boy. oya take go and buy ice cream cheesy kiss

olihilistic:

thank you baba.

I gave myself a holiday today.

I didn't go to school.
grin
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

you don't always comment like a mod.

how does lalasticlala's name relate to most of the thread created here before they start mentioning his name

my brother swerve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Cutehector(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
Take a mop and wipe his arse while you're at it. Aren't you tired of asslicking people upandan? undecided

look, leme iterate this to you and to the next thousand goats that will come and eat my shitt,

I"ll neva stop giving yall shitt to eat.
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:01am On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
ayam a geh cheesy
Good boy. oya take go and buy ice cream cheesy kiss
baba my hands are open for the money. gringrin
how the celebration the go for there na??
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Fynestboi: 11:02am On May 27, 2016
olihilistic:

you don't always comment like a mod.

how does lalasticlala's name relate to most of the thread created here before they start mentioning his name

my brother swerve.

I see, so because I am mod I should start playing God?

You need to change your orientation.

I don't need to pretend what I am not. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:03am On May 27, 2016
It is "reiterate". Correct yourself, boy smiley

Cutehector:
look, leme iterate this to you and to the next thousand goats that will come and eat my shitt,

I"ll neva stop giving yall shitt to eat.
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Fynestboi: 11:05am On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
He is a kid. Can't you see the way he types? undecided

grin grin grin

Nice welcome from you to me. cool
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Cutehector(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
It is "reiterate". Correct yourself, boy smiley

I just can't remember myself havn a chat with u in d past. cool dnt display ur stupidity in my presence
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:06am On May 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 27, 2016
Fynestboi:

I'm not saying you should be playing God rather be polite with your comments.

how do I change my orientation

did I in anywhere say you should pretend to be who you are not??

you need to be flogged I swear.

1 Like

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Mediapace: 11:10am On May 27, 2016
Ignore him bro
Fynestboi:

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Fynestboi: 11:11am On May 27, 2016
olihilistic:

Polite? This is where you got it wrong.

Show me one of my impolite comment anywhere on Nairaland.

Don't try to cunningly change what you held as your dogma....

@bolded I can help you with that, and trust it will reflect on your off-Nairaland relationship with others.
. wink

2 Likes

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:12am On May 27, 2016
See your life outside. undecided Obviously you are just hating on him for nothing

olihilistic:

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Fynestboi: 11:14am On May 27, 2016
Mediapace:
Ignore him bro

Lol.

OK sir. smiley
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:14am On May 27, 2016
Waoh. this is totally unnecessary. Fynestboi is one of the best mods we have on Nl. Can you please stop this?

olihilistic:

1 Like

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
See your life outside. undecided Obviously you are just hating on him for nothing

and who introduced you into this

I'm not afraid of ban.

just quote me with any silly comment again and see my true color.
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:19am On May 27, 2016
You are out of your senses, Op is right to have your name on that list e-diot

olihilistic:

and who introduced you into this

I'm not afraid of ban.

just quote me with any silly comment again and see my true color.

1 Like

Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:21am On May 27, 2016
See your life? Why would I even stoop so low as to having a chat with you? Just tell me undecided

Cutehector:
I just can't remember myself havn a chat with u in d past. cool dnt display ur stupidity in my presence
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 27, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:
You are out of your senses, Op is right to have your name on that list e-diot

because one thing just one thing I will just stop this beef for now.
but watch out for part two of this.
Re: Wish That Childish Romancelander A Happy Childrens Day! by Cutehector(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2016
gossipfreak:
See your life? Why would I even stoop so low as to having a chat with you? Just tell me undecided

so waht the fvck are we doin now? Singing together?

It's ok, I can't force u not to stop displaying ur stupidity.. if u wish, u can continue mentioning me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Search Begins / Stripped Lady Is Orchestrated Like A Thanksgiving Turkey. See Nude Photos/video. / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up And Beat Her Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.