Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States (704 Views)

Ranking Of States By Internally Generated Revenue 2016 / List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States by shumuel(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2016
An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States
Look at how young they all were.

Re: An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States by talktonase(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2016
As long as these guys still breath this country will remain the same.BTW where is Abdulsalam?
Re: An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States by shumuel(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2016
talktonase:
As long as these guys still breath this country will remain the same.BTW where is Abdulsalam?

Sadly, Yes! You are right.
Abdulsalam, he is probably at the back somewhere in the picture grin .

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States by Nobody: 11:37am On May 27, 2016
WHEN men were boyz.
Re: An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States by shumuel(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WHEN men were boyz.

I think i should be, WHEN Head of States were innocent.
Re: An Interesting Picture Of Former Nigeria's Head Of States by shumuel(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
WHEN men were boyz.

I think i should be, WHEN Head of States were innocent and not corrupt grin.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Threatened Buhari With Death Warrant Ahead Of Visit / America And The West: Source Of World Filth And Evil: The Rise Of Sodom / PHOTOS: Flood Ravages Ijede Community Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.