Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency (89228 Views)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / PHOTO: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency note / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Own Currency Note, Dumps Biafra As Nigeria's Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by kenex4ever(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2016
yomexp:
I thought IPOB said they are part of niger delta. grin grin
see as them calve the land of the African Jews away.
address d topic na. Why is it dat d thought of d african Jews always make u bed wet? get out of ur upset and get a life. I thought u 95 percent (indeed) said d fear of d brain deaaaaaad will kill all d nija delta militants, now u r swallowing ur vomit like a dog

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Jacky575: 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
TsaTrinity:

my broda, its not a nice welcome development. What PMB should do is call Jonathan and their leaders to discuss the way forward
The way forward was true federalism but they never wanted that because of the oil walls they own

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by AxeurdaddyIX: 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
Elebiju:
so you're saying my hometown in Ilaje Local Government, Ondo State was carved out of Delta State when the nearest shoreline is akodo in Ibeju lekki Local Government, Lagos State.
You really think Nairaland is full of ignorants?

Lol. Are U Minding him Imagine him saying the Oil wells in Ilaje LG doesn't belong to Ondo state. Such Ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Olabestonic001(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
emekakelvin:
which person picture them inscribe for the currency? If that man is still alive, I think federal government work is half done. Just locate the man, question him and get every fact you need to know on how to crush this/these militant (s)

He's the respected Adaka Boro.
This is the best time for IPOB to declare their independence. I was damn sure Niger-Delta will never tag along Biafra. They will rather be a neighboring country to them.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by manny4life(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
It's becoming irritating how some idiots think Biafra would suffer most when they leave Nigeria, this is a foolish thought. I don't know about the Niger Deltans but one thing I know is that Biafra would not suffer. I mean despite everything we've been through, I'm amazed how we still find the strength against all odds to break barriers. I know we can do better on our own, so please STOP pitying us.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Silentmind(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=989900B post=46022628][/quote]

Big man stop merging bitumen with liquid oil. Bitumen is a solid fuel while crude is liquid.

Bitumen can give heavy oil after you melt under catalytic cracking in the presence of some catalysts.

If you say on do state has 40billion in reserves of bitumen, I will still say you are lying.

I can also say Enugu has 100billion in reserves of coal because I can convert coal to heavy oil using Belgius Process.

Stop fuming as if you went to school in Mars.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by manny4life(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2016
Olabestonic001:

This is the best time for IPOB to declare their independence. I was damn sure Niger-Delta will never tag along Biafra. They will rather be a neighboring country to them.

Why do they need to tag along anyone? How many SE states depend on oil?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Elebiju: 5:00pm On May 27, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Lol. Are U Minding him Imagine him saying the Oil wells in Ilaje LG doesn't belong to Ondo state. Such Ignorance
The thing is they rely on google and the fake information they get on forums.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by FlyboyZee: 5:01pm On May 27, 2016
989900B:

Go and read about Equatorial Guinea.

BTW, Nigeria's total oil reserves (heavy and light oil) is put at about 76 billion barrels; Ondo state alone owns roughly 40 billion barrels of those.

You will argue still, because getting facts across to 'sincerely ignorant' people is like baptizing a cat.
Another El Rufai sighted...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Rayhutar(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
Olabestonic001:

From the day one of IPOB peaceful agitation, Niger Delta have a free will to form their own country upon succession of Biafra in IPOB manifesto, that is why they are calling for the release of IPOB leader, Nnamdi kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by theDEVILisHERE: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
tomakint:
Adaka Boro the legend all the way from Niger Delta precisely Bayelsa.

Adaka Boro is no legend but fool who decided to sell his people into slavery for crumbs
He died in shame and disgrace just like every Saboteur eventually would

Future Ijaw kids would read and learn from the foolishness of this man

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by blowjob: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
faymouz:
PARIS, MAY 27, 2016: (DGW) Militancy in the oil-rich Niger Delta has taken a new turn as militants have vowed to break away from the federation of Nigeria. The separatist feelings and aspirations which resulted in the ongoing bombing of oil and gas facilities in the region have eventually found expression in unveiling its 'national' currency.

Militants have been carry out attacks on oil and gas facilities of multinational oil corporations in the region the very latest being Chevron facility at its Escravos terminal on Thursday.

Niger Delta Avengers which have claimed responsibility for the attacks have vowed to stop at nothing until a sovereign state of the Niger Delta is actualized. A source who spoke to our reporter on condition of anonymity says much has been done to the region's ecosystem resulting from the operations of oil companies in the region and that every hue and cry raised so far to draw the government's attention to their predicament has fallen on deaf ears.

Hence the action to secede from Nigeria became absolutely necessary to save communities in the neglected region from gradual extinction.

http://dailyglobewatch.com/index.php?url=2016%2F05%2Fbreaking-niger-delta-unveils-currency.html#.V0eCI296v8c.facebook
grin grin grin grin..NOR BE ONLY CURRENCY....SAI BUHARI...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by mandarin: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
Three things because of time:
1. The hope of the mew republic is hinged on oil, and taking clues from what Dickson and Sylva said, if there ever going to be a Niger Delta republic or Ijaw republic,then , it might be a lawless welfarist state.

2. I don't really think the Yoruba will lose as many are postulating here. Firstly, many of d offshore oil will fall under that country beside their new discoveries. I think through international boundary adjustments many will be shocked that like the case of Bakassi, what u think are yours now may actually not be yours when international laws become applicable.
I also think the Yoruba can claim as far as Ode Itsekiri and Escravos which will give them sufficient energy resources and harness its existing infrastructures for its growth. Among d lines of division in Nigeria, the Yoruba has the best chance of survival as a country.
3. The Igbo do not need oil to survive.I believe their continued romance with Niger Delta is for d purpose of commerce through d sea, not that the Igbo country can't survive but the tendencies of accelerated progress can be more assuring when there are seaports.

People often deride the Hausa, I pity you.They are exposed to such vast land that can make a huge success.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Silentmind(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
989900B:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stop acting as if you read better than anyone else here. Oil was discovered in different minute quantities in different parts of the country before the 1920s. Oil was discovered in old Ebonyi state in the 1920s or so. Stop bragging.

Before you get worked up, I know on do state the most blessed state in yorubaland while other are just there. You can only brag with ondo state because I know what the state can produce with regards to mineral resources.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by AxeurdaddyIX: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
Elebiju:
The thing is they rely on google and the fake information they get on forums.

Exactly!!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Chikwado1991(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Olabestonic001(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
manny4life:

Why do they need to tag along anyone? How many SE states depend on oil?

All, because all states gets Federal Allocations.
I hope this help us to jettison reliance on Federal hands-down.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by agrovick(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2016
Yessssss! Let's all go our separate ways, I'm tired of the claims of a set of people who think Nigeria won't survive without oil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
Nigeria has never been this confused in its entire history... It all started by unlawful arrest and detention of Nnamdi Kanu, then the shiit, fulani herdsmen, fuel scarcity and now NDA,,, A general does not fight two different wars at a time... They are owing us a change they have not delivered!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Ariani: 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
2. I don't really think the Yoruba will lose as many are postulating here. Firstly, many of d offshore oil will fall under that country beside their new discoveries.

grin cheesy Keep dreaming. Better stop coveting someone's wealth, haba! Na charm?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Edum13656: 5:08pm On May 27, 2016
Nigeria jaga jaga.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by shehuolayinka(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
OK. This is becoming serious. I see this to be payback time, as Boko Haram did it during Jonathan tenure as President. But are going to continue like this and it seem the yorubaland is the best and most peaceful in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by khalids: 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
I dont know what all the noise is about, if the Niger Deltans decide to go their way, how does that affect the average Nigerian.
Since Nigeria has been selling Niger Delta oil of what impact has it had in the lives of Nigerians.

Its just a few rich politicians and their cronies that have been enjoying this wealth, allocation to states from sale of oil hardly goes into infrastructure or projects that benefit the masses. It usually ends up in private pockets.

Perhaps we will finally be able to get down to doing real work and national development.

Abeg how many people Niger Delta Oil Epp undecided

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Elebiju: 5:11pm On May 27, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Exactly!!!
Are you from my LG?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
As your moniker suggests, you may have some chemical engineering training, however, you're a disappointment to engineers for writing this. Do some reading like someone suggested.
CSTR6:
What digging?
How many oil wells does ondo have to generate 40billion barrels of oil? Even the few it has were fraudulently stolen from delta state.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by DesChyko: 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
989900B:
Nigeria's total oil reserves (heavy and light oil) is put at about 76 billion barrels; Ondo state alone owns roughly 40 billion barrels of those.
You're giving wrong information.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by falore18(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2016
OreMI22:
Niger Delta will be the richest country in Africa and perhaps in the world.

Watch Fulani and their yoruba collaborators flood this thread with silly distractions and pure jealousy. grin grin grin

in a dream country? Ask Biafra what happen to them

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by Wagasigiungu(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
faymouz:
PARIS, MAY 27, 2016: (DGW) Militancy in the oil-rich Niger Delta has taken a new turn as militants have vowed to break away from the federation of Nigeria. The separatist feelings and aspirations which resulted in the ongoing bombing of oil and gas facilities in the region have eventually found expression in unveiling its 'national' currency.

Militants have been carry out attacks on oil and gas facilities of multinational oil corporations in the region the very latest being Chevron facility at its Escravos terminal on Thursday.

Niger Delta Avengers which have claimed responsibility for the attacks have vowed to stop at nothing until a sovereign state of the Niger Delta is actualized. A source who spoke to our reporter on condition of anonymity says much has been done to the region's ecosystem resulting from the operations of oil companies in the region and that every hue and cry raised so far to draw the government's attention to their predicament has fallen on deaf ears.

Hence the action to secede from Nigeria became absolutely necessary to save communities in the neglected region from gradual extinction.

http://dailyglobewatch.com/index.php?url=2016%2F05%2Fbreaking-niger-delta-unveils-currency.html#.V0eCI296v8c.facebook

Abeg make una pardon my primary school grammer but i wan take style ask una why dem write 1 (one) pounds instead of 1 (one) pound. Abi na me throway my thinking cap. Chai!!! So Mr Robertson teach us wrong thing fr english language class den. Ohk nw. Mbanu!!! I no wan belive so o. I am coming o, make i go check my English notebook. Lol.
Modified
Yawwa!!! Gaskiya i don check am well well. The people wey design/produce dis currency na dakikai aka olodo(s). Common singular and plural dem no sabi. Hw dem go come sabi manage country abeg. Abeg make dem gerrarahia.
Beautiful Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency by manny4life(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
Olabestonic001:

All, because all states gets Federal Allocations.
I hope this help us to jettison reliance on Federal hands-down.

All states get federal allocation is NOT dependence on oil. The allocation in question is oil and non-oil revenues that accrue to federal pursue and the FG allocating to itself more than 50% of that amount. A few publications have released documents showing states that can survive based on their IGR, three out of five SE states (Anambra, Enugu and Abia) have shown self independence. For instance, Lagos is NOT dependent on oil inasmuch as it get federal allocation, this is my point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / The House Where Andrew Yakubu Hid Over N3bn And Its Surrounding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.