Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue (7366 Views)

Avengers Not Afraid Of Military, Clark Tells FG. / We Need Referendum Not Dialogue, Says IPOB - Nigerian Pilot News / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2016
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eaves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications and movements.

I guess this loads of problems included in their silly demands started on may 29 2015 after swearing Buhari into power?? Or what's the reason for their current madness When GEJ their fellow Niger deltan ruled for 6 years what efforts did he make to better the lives of the average Niger deltan? Instead he made tompolo and the likes of asari billionaires at the detriment of poor Niger deltans who have no drinking water.

Buhari's first action was to order a $1bn clean up of the Niger delta starting from ogoni land after been sworn in. U people remained quiet for 6yrs since GEJ na your son and hero of corruption. Now you are ranting like a baby as if other regions in nigeria live better than you people.

The government failed us all as Nigerians. We all don't have constant electricity, no good roads, graduate without jobs, no potable water, no welfare package and other problems scattered in every region due to failed leadership.

We are not better than the average Niger deltan. Over 95% of Nigerians live in abject poverty while the elites from every region sit on national wealth.

If we all face this problems nationwide how are we better off? The avengers are another group out to get its share of the National cake. Once the government calls them to the table and settle them with amnesty and they become billionaires like the tompolo's, they cease fire and the problems they lament about remains.

Anyone who think those thugs care about Niger delta and it's environment needs to have his head examined. All they want is money, it has always been the reason for agitations in the past.

Forget their silly demands. If they love the Niger delta so much they won't degrade it further by bursting pipes and bombing of facilities with which all Nigerians and Niger deltans survive with. Every Niger delta state receives monthly allocation from the FG which your governors use to pay workers and develop their states.

The actions of these vagabonds makes your land poisonous for farming, your fishes and aquatic life will not survive. Your economy will be crippled and the after effects will make the non salary payment situation in bayelsa state look like a child's play. The problem of the Niger delta is the man standing in front of the mirror. Every one of u shares the blame because of the our OYEL mentality wink

These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary.

Nnamdi kanu is the architect of these presents predicaments. He was beating the drums of war and encouraging rebellion on his treasonous radio before been locked up like a mere church rat. The useless Biafra the IPOB are demanding is an attempt to dominate the Niger delta resources in future. We will not let it happen. Nigeria shall remain one till the earth seize to exist. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria at the moment . The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by johnwizey: 2:31pm On May 27, 2016
One day i will just wake up and see that i am the only surviving being with my immediate family with all dis killings.I dont support the use of force on this issue at all but the NDA shld also make it simple for the govt. I bliv dialogue can still work out

God bless Nigeria
God bless ND
God bless PMB

God punish the bombers!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by dtruth3(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eaves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications and movements . I guess this loads of problems included in their silly demands started on may 29 2015 after swearing Buhari into power?? Or what's the reason for their current madness When GEJ their fellow Niger deltan ruled for 6 years what efforts did he make to better the lives of the average Niger deltan? Instead he made tompolo and the likes of asari billionaires at the detriment of poor Niger deltans who have no drinking water. Buhari's first action was to order a $1bn clean up of the Niger delta starting from ogoni land after been sworn in. U people remained quiet for 6yrs since GEJ na your son and hero of corruption. Now you are ranting like a baby as if other regions in nigeria live better than you people. The government failed us all as Nigerians. We all don't have constant electricity, no good roads, graduate without jobs, no potable water, no welfare package and other problems scattered in every region due to failed leadership. We are not better than the average Niger deltan. Over 95% of Nigerians live in abject poverty while the elites from every region sit on national wealth. If we all face this problems nationwide how are we better off? The avengers are another group out to get its share of the National cake. Once the government calls them to the table and settle them with amnesty and they become billionaires like the tompolo's, they cease fire and the problems they lament about remains. Anyone who think those thugs care about Niger delta and it's environment needs to have his head examined. All they want is money, it has always been the reason for agitations in the past. Forget their silly demands. If they love the Niger delta so much they won't degrade it further by bursting pipes and bombing of facilities with which all Nigerians and Niger deltans survive with. Every Niger delta state receives monthly allocation from the FG which your governors use to pay workers and develop their states. The actions of these vagabonds makes your land poisonous for farming, your fishes and aquatic life will not survive. Your economy will be crippled and the after effects will make the non salary payment situation in bayelsa state look like a child's play. The problem of the Niger delta is the man standing in front of the mirror. Every one of u shares the blame because of the our OYEL mentality wink These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. Nnamdi kanu is the architect of these presents predicaments. He was beating the drums of war and encouraging rebellion on his treasonous radio before been locked up like a mere church rat. The useless Biafra the IPOB are demanding is an attempt to dominate the Niger delta resources in future. We will not let it happen. Nigeria shall remain one till the earth seize to exist. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria at the moment . The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry

cc: fulanmafia

Qoutasystem

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
dicktator1, georgen2u, easternleopard, whirlwind7, zuchyblink, Gext, efosasere, dtruth3, dearpreye , royal231, lykopeeee, mineandurs, easternactivist, zuchyblink, queencalipso, macluvph1, mightyokwy, sctests, rarediamonds,Goodboiyy Vladimoros IzonOwei PrYCE,HopeAthand, Mulatoclaro, Enahi, Goodboiyy, IzonOwei, Talktimi
stop the chest beating.

Go and check your calendar again, it's May 2016, not May 1983!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 3:17pm On May 27, 2016
OP, join the military or keep your bloody mouth shut.

The NDA has Buhari in a cage.

A. They are faceless and anonymous (so there is no one to put a cross hair on, like was the case with MEND and Okah).
B. The Chief Prosecutor of ICC has already visited Nigeria and Buhari has over 3 current human rights abuse cases in the Hague
C. Any scorched-earth campaign like what happened in Odi would have disastrous consequences. I'll list three:
1. The ICC would beam their searchlight on Nigeria. Because of the North East military abuses, Shiites carnage, and killing IPOB defenseless protesters perpetrated in the last 1 year, Buhari's leash is very short at the moment.
2. Militants sitting on the fence would become anti-government, and even pro-government militants like Ayiri and Tom would lose their voices.
3. Nigeria's oil output would fall far below the 1 million bpd mark and our economic situation would be worse off.
4. With the economic situation biting deep more than 1 year after being elected, anti-Buhari sentiments would begin to soar, and impeachment proceedings may likely occur.

GEJ was the first democratically elected president in the history of Nigeria to be voted out.
PMB may make his own record as the first democratically elected president to be impeached or disgraced out of power.

People like our dear OP with their uneducated comments would make that happen by pushing him to make horrible mistakes. He has already made one by going tough at first. Sending the tanks and fighter jets with resulting non-precise targeting would be the last horrible mistake he makes as a CIC.

Bombing a civilian settlement with civilian casualties solely because you are targeting a few hostiles is a WAR CRIME.

Maybe, Buhari wants to add "War Criminal" to his growing list of unenviable titles!

-Lord

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by WafiGuy: 3:17pm On May 27, 2016
Those guys are like goats, they need some sticks. Giving them carrots only will not yield any positive result.

Remember Tom Polo was forced to accept amnesty by Yaradua's guns. He was a Lord in camp 5 daring FGN. The same people that pleaded for him then are still around today urging government to be nice to the criminals. I don't know why we are so short in memories and always failing to learn from history.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Aura2(f): 3:23pm On May 27, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eaves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications and movements . I guess this loads of problems included in their silly demands started on may 29 2015 after swearing Buhari into power?? Or what's the reason for their current madness When GEJ their fellow Niger deltan ruled for 6 years what efforts did he make to better the lives of the average Niger deltan? Instead he made tompolo and the likes of asari billionaires at the detriment of poor Niger deltans who have no drinking water. Buhari's first action was to order a $1bn clean up of the Niger delta starting from ogoni land after been sworn in. U people remained quiet for 6yrs since GEJ na your son and hero of corruption. Now you are ranting like a baby as if other regions in nigeria live better than you people. The government failed us all as Nigerians. We all don't have constant electricity, no good roads, graduate without jobs, no potable water, no welfare package and other problems scattered in every region due to failed leadership. We are not better than the average Niger deltan. Over 95% of Nigerians live in abject poverty while the elites from every region sit on national wealth. If we all face this problems nationwide how are we better off? The avengers are another group out to get its share of the National cake. Once the government calls them to the table and settle them with amnesty and they become billionaires like the tompolo's, they cease fire and the problems they lament about remains. Anyone who think those thugs care about Niger delta and it's environment needs to have his head examined. All they want is money, it has always been the reason for agitations in the past. Forget their silly demands. If they love the Niger delta so much they won't degrade it further by bursting pipes and bombing of facilities with which all Nigerians and Niger deltans survive with. Every Niger delta state receives monthly allocation from the FG which your governors use to pay workers and develop their states. The actions of these vagabonds makes your land poisonous for farming, your fishes and aquatic life will not survive. Your economy will be crippled and the after effects will make the non salary payment situation in bayelsa state look like a child's play. The problem of the Niger delta is the man standing in front of the mirror. Every one of u shares the blame because of the our OYEL mentality wink These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary. Nnamdi kanu is the architect of these presents predicaments. He was beating the drums of war and encouraging rebellion on his treasonous radio before been locked up like a mere church rat. The useless Biafra the IPOB are demanding is an attempt to dominate the Niger delta resources in future. We will not let it happen. Nigeria shall remain one till the earth seize to exist. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria at the moment . The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry

Qoutasystem

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi
dicktator1, georgen2u, easternleopard, whirlwind7, zuchyblink, Gext, efosasere, dtruth3, dearpreye , royal231, lykopeeee, mineandurs, easternactivist, zuchyblink, queencalipso, macluvph1, mightyokwy, sctests, rarediamonds,Goodboiyy Vladimoros IzonOwei PrYCE,HopeAthand, Mulatoclaro, Enahi, Goodboiyy, IzonOwei, Talktimi

More like it, Niger deltans have never projected Igbo interest or sentiment since 1967, it is unconvincing that a Niger delta group will demand the release of an oil less umuahia man, Nnamdi kanu.
Go to their site and see how they write ijaw names and facilities, these guys are IPOB for sure.
I just wonder why Niger delta warriors will allow IPOB to be decimating their land. It is unheard of, the shame is on Niger delta youths before the Nigerian government.
Avengers = IPOB, IPOB = Avengers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
Aura2:

More like it, Niger deltans have never projected Igbo interest or sentiment since 1967, it is unconvincing that a Niger delta group will demand the release of an oil less umuahia man, Nnamdi kanu.
Go to their site and see how they write ijaw names and facilities, these guys are IPOB for sure.
I just wonder why Niger delta warriors will allow IPOB to be decimating their land. It is unheard of, the shame is on Niger delta youths before the Nigerian government.

The fake solidarity between the igbos and the SS is because the SS has oil and access to sea. Biafra will be another landlocked country like Zimbabwe so the igbos are stylishly luring the Niger delta into their biafra by calling them their brothers grin As for the avengers, the hand writing is clearly on the wall that they are IPOB sympathizers trying to secure the release of kanu through economic sabotage. I trust buhari to deal with them at the appropriate time.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
tomakint:

I see you in the nearest future being a football coach please when the time is ripe for it, pick DUNDEE UNITED!

U should coach the team cos you couldn't engage in an intellectual discuss to counter my submission. Instead you replied like a typical Dundee united coach grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 27, 2016
WafiGuy:
Those guys are like goats, they need some sticks. Giving them carrots only will not yield any positive result.

Remember Tom Polo was forced to accept amnesty by Yaradua's guns. He was a Lord in camp 5 daring FGN. The same people that pleaded for him then are still around today urging government to be nice to the criminals. I don't know why we are so short in memories and always failing to learn from history.

I urge the federal government to unleash the military might against the vagabonds called militants. Buhari's reluctance to bombard them has given the once quiet Asari Dokubo a sudden voice to rant like a castrated goat. Buhari must do the needful and never negotiate

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by HtwoOw: 3:49pm On May 27, 2016
Aura2:

it is unconvincing that a Niger delta group will demand the release of an oil less umuahia man, Nnamdi kanu.

I'd call that epiphany , but others will tell you it's madness, IPOB, MEND, AVENGERS , all are the same , with the main aim of making profits for their pockets , not the betterment of Nigeria or Niger Delta and as i have always suspected this is a Ibo ploy to make the country ungovernable for PMB , some people will say karma is a biatch but when Boko haram came they didn't destroy Nigeria's economy for their selfish gains and they didn't venture outside thier north

The New IPOB touts are like attack dogs , someone throws them a bone and they go a-bombing , Sooner or later , Buhari and Nigeria , Especially Nigerians will be fed up because only Easterners ( i don't care if it's ND,SS,SE,IJAW,PH or hell ) look for trouble and turn back around to play victims

Buhari should start deploying soldiers right away , that is the only way to give them what they want ,

Which i believe is either war , or instant death , but secession it's not happening in 100 years

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by tomakint: 3:50pm On May 27, 2016
mrkayusfit:

U should coach the team cos you couldn't engage in an intellectual discuss to counter my submission. Instead you replied like a typical Dundee united coach grin
Who is laughing with this one? undecided intellectual discuss? With you? Re-read your thread 20 times and tell me any reasonable thing you concoct in there if not the agbero-approach way of settling knotty issues bedevilling this Country for years. You want a commando-style approach to settle a volatile issue as the Niger Delta case? Only a fool will engage you in your folly and concoctions of banal submissions.....perhaps you have seen too many movies lately maybe with your coaching job, acting can also come handy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by ThundrCork(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2016
When negotiation is not feasible the only solution is force. but force must be applied with a fantastic plan. This is where the government is getting it wrong. nothing is new about their approach to fighting the terrorist. no element of surprise. they are highly predictable. too much grahh grahh

make me a special adviser to the president on security and see a total stop to this nonesense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

A. They are faceless and anonymous (so there is no one to put a cross hair on, like was the case with MEND and Okah).
B. The Chief Prosecutor of ICC has already visited Nigeria and Buhari has over 3 current human rights abuse cases in the Hague
C. Any scorched-earth campaign like what happened in Odi would have disastrous consequences. I'll list three:
1. The ICC would beam their searchlight on Nigeria. Because of the North East military abuses, Shiites carnage, and killing IPOB defenseless protesters perpetrated in the last 1 year, Buhari's leash is very short at the moment.
2. Militants sitting on the fence would become anti-government, and even pro-government militants like Ayiri and Tom would lose their voices.
3. Nigeria's oil output would fall far below the 1 million bpd mark and our economic situation would be worse off.
4. With the economic situation biting deep more than 1 year after being elected, anti-Buhari sentiments would begin to soar, and impeachment proceedings may likely occur.

GEJ was the first democratically elected president in the history of Nigeria to be voted out.
PMB may make his own record as the first democratically elected president to be impeached or disgraced out of power.

People like our dear OP with their uneducated comments would make that happen by pushing him to make horrible mistakes. He has already made one by going tough at first. Sending the tanks and fighter jets with resulting non-precise targeting would be the last horrible mistake he makes as a CIC.

Bombing a civilian settlement with civilian casualties solely because you are targeting a few hostiles is a WAR CRIME.

Maybe, Buhari wants to add "War Criminal" to his growing list of unenviable titles!

-Lord
[/s]

Bullshitt. Even the United States with it's self acclaimed human rights record uses the term "collateral damage" to categorize the victims of bombardment like we saw in Iraq and Afghanistan. If the federal government is pushed to the wall, they will go for the last option which is brute force. All the amnesty international of this world will only publish human rights abuses in their hypocritical manner like they always do. Nothing will happen to buhari. Obasanjo is eating pounded yam and pammy in otta at the moment despite leveling Odi and his contributions in the civil war. Yakubu gowon is still a free man despite commanding the armed forces that fought the civil war with video evidences of troops atrocities scattered on YouTube. What has your almighty ICC done to them both?? You don't seem to understand international politics and diplomacy. Lauren Gbagbo and Charles Taylor went against the wishes of the west and the result was their trial and subsequent jail terms in hague. Buhari is an ally of the west and he has proven to be a man capable to tackle the malady of the Nigerian state so he enjoys their support.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by DickDastardly(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2016
tomakint:

Who is laughing with this one? undecided intellectual discuss? With you? Re-read your thread 20 times and tell me any reasonable thing you concoct in there if not the agbero-approach way of settling knotty issues bedevilling this Country for years. You want a commando-style approach to settle a volatile issue as the Niger Delta case? Only a fool will engage you in your folly and concoctions of banal submissions.....perhaps you have seen too many movies lately maybe with your coaching job, acting can also come handy.

Comedy in particular grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 27, 2016
tomakint:

Stick to romance section. Here is for intellectuals undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by ThundrCork(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

You have a good point there. But, how do you deal with a group that is bent on secession? if you were the president, would you like secession to happen in your administration? Even when Nigeria was benefiting from over $100 dollar per barrel it was still difficult to meet up with the financial demands of the country. With secession, there is no doubt, it will result to brutal suffering for the north because their area of strength which is Agriculture is weak. There is no other way PMB could have done it other than with force especially when the reserve has dwindled so low. leakage or waste can not be tolerated at this time especially if you are determined to make corrections. If i were president i would do what PMB is doing only that my entire cabinet would not be politicians but young and sound technocrats who are well traveled and exposed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by tomakint: 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Stick to romance section. Here is for intellectuals undecided
SMH

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 4:13pm On May 27, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Bullshitt. Even the United States with it's self acclaimed human rights record uses the term "collateral damage" to categorize the victims of bombardment like we saw in Iraq and Afghanistan. If the federal government is pushed to the wall, they will go for the last option which is brute force. All the amnesty international of this world will only publish human rights abuses in their hypocritical manner like they always do. Nothing will happen to buhari. Obasanjo is eating pounded yam and pammy in otta at the moment despite leveling Odi and his contributions in the civil war. Yakubu gowon is still a free man despite commanding the armed forces that fought the civil war with video evidences of troops atrocities scattered on YouTube. What has your almighty ICC done to them both?? You don't seem to understand international politics and diplomacy. Lauren Gbagbo and Charles Taylor went against the wishes of the west and the result was their trial and subsequent jail terms in hague. Buhari is an ally of the west and he has proven to be a man capable to tackle the malady of the Nigerian state so he enjoys their support.

You seem to forget what today's date is?

Al-Bashir is fighting for his seat of power because he killed defenseless civilians (He is only still there because of Russia, Buhari does not have that kind of backing).

Gadaffi was sodomized with a knife at the end because he used brute force on protesters and put off negotiations.

The time of impunity is over. Al-Bashir and Gadaffi have leveled entire communities in their domains before when they defied their government and got away with it. Why did things change recently and they are paying/paid with their nose?

'Odi' cannot happen again in 2016. Buhari would not get away with it, like OBJ did because the times have changed.

The US government jailed US soldiers that killed Talibans and urinated on their bodies. US Soldiers that kill indiscriminately on official duty face court martial. The West do not level communities to make a statement.

Mubarak was a friend of the West. He made a peace deal with Israel to the chagrin of fellow Middle-Eastern countries. He placed Egypt in NATO and America sold F-16 fighter jets to the Egyptian Air Force. That did not stop the West from calling for his head.

The West owes Buhari nothing. He is dispensable. There are thousands of people that can replace him without hurting Western interests.

If the West can watch as Libya becomes a cesspit of war and violence barely years after they pushed for closer ties with Gaddaffi, they can take out Buhari via any means necessary without so much as a pip.

Do you know that Philip Anthony Hammond, current UK Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, warned Buhari about taking military action against the militants?

UK and France were the first guys to start enforcing the no-fly zone in Libya and pushed and paid for the successful Libya rebel fighting. In fact the guy who killed Gadaffi is believed to be a French agent.

The Daily Mail of the UK is already stoking anti-Buhari sentiments in the UK populace and the fantastically corrupt tag by Cameron does not make things any better than they are already.

-Lord

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by einst3in: 4:19pm On May 27, 2016
They are playing right into his hand. Because they are drunk mumus, they will sustain the bombing of oil and electricity installations. This will affect every body and it will become unbearable. By then it will be the same people that will say kill them all. The NA will invade and kill both innocent and not. They will post pics of operations and you will comment thus God bless NA.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 4:21pm On May 27, 2016
LordAdam:

You seem to forget what today's date is?

Al-Bashir is fighting for his seat of power because he killed defenseless civilians (He is only still there because of Russia, Buhari does not have that kind of backing).

Gadaffi was sodomized with a knife at the end because he used brute force on protesters and put off negotiations.

The time of impunity is over. Al-Bashir and Gadaffi have leveled entire communities in their domains before when they defied their government and got away with it. Why did things change recently and they are paying/paid with their nose?

'Odi' cannot happen again in 2016. Buhari would not get away with it, like OBJ did because the times have changed.

The US government jailed US soldiers that killed Talibans and urinated on their bodies. US Soldiers that kill indiscriminately on official duty face court martial. The West do not level communities to make a statement.

Mubarak was a friend of the West. He made a peace deal with Israel to the chagrin of fellow Middle-Eastern countries. He placed Egypt in NATO and America sold F-16 fighter jets to the Egyptian Air Force. That did not stop the West from calling for his head.

The West owes Buhari nothing. He is dispensable. There are thousands of people that can replace him without hurting Western interests.

If the West can watch as Libya becomes a cesspit of war and violence barely years after they pushed for closer ties with Gaddaffi, they can take out Buhari via any means necessary without so much as a pip.

Do you know that Philip Anthony Hammond, current UK Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, warned Buhari about taking military action against the militants? http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/uk-warns-buhari-using-military-confrontation-in-niger-delta-could-end-in-disaster/

UK and France were the first guys to start enforcing the no-fly zone in Libya and pushed and paid for the successful Libya rebel fighting. In fact the guy who killed Gadaffi is believed to be a French agent.

The Daily Mail of the UK is already stoking anti-Buhari sentiments in the UK populace and the fantastically corrupt tag by Cameron does not make things anything better than they are already.

-Lord

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by futurewise11(m): 4:25pm On May 27, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Qoutasystem

tonyebarcanista

passingshot
chukwudi44
jmichlins
thaoriginator
ngeneukwenu
truckpusher

anonimi
bitterleafsoup
drss1
pidggin
biafranbushboy
size40
normalcodes
carinmom
sweetguy25
igwe9
sunnynwa
hansad
princemilla
jmichlins
lmfashions
cecegorz
richest85
bizibi

Cry cry baby....go and join the Army to fight NDA....Government can provide 1billion for fulani herdsman killing innocent Nigerians but Niger delta peeps should perish in poverty abi?

Go and tell who ever sent you here, Nigerians are wise now..

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by QuotaSystem: 4:29pm On May 27, 2016
President Buhari is exhausting all peaceful options to protect himself and his government from appearing to take the option of brute force by default, especially as the President is from a different region.

If you ask me, I'm in full support of this tactical approach; offer them everything except what they want and let them brag, make noise and continue bombing to the world's ears. I expect the government to start globally publicising the damage that the NDA are doing to the Nigerian economy and their people's lands and livelihood so as to earn some sympathy, before deploying the full and final force which is necessary to flatten them.

Already, we have a spokesman's name for the 'faceless' group in less than a week, so the strategy is working. Give them room to gloat themselves into their own destruction, pride has always come before a damned fall.

The strategy is working, exercise a little patience. This is Buhari.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:
President Buhari is exhausting all peaceful options to protect himself and his government from appearing to take the option of brute force by default, especially as the President is from a different region.

If you ask me, I'm in full support of this tactical approach; offer them everything except what they want and let them brag, make noise and continue bombing to the world's ears. I expect the government to start globally publicising the damage that the NDA are doing to the Nigerian economy and their people's lands and livelihood so as to earn some sympathy, before deploying the full and final force which is necessary to flatten them.

Already, we have a spokesman's name for the 'faceless' group in less than a week, so the strategy is working. Give them room to gloat themselves into their own destruction, pride has always come before a damned fall.

I love your submissions. Intelligent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
ThundrCork:

You have a good point there. But, how do you deal with a group that is bent on secession? if you were the president, would you like secession to happen in your administration? Even when Nigeria was benefiting from over $100 dollar per barrel it was still difficult to meet up with the financial demands of the country. With secession, there is no doubt, it will result to brutal suffering for the north because their area of strength which is Agriculture is weak. There is no other way PMB could have done it other than with force especially when the reserve has dwindled so low. leakage or waste can not be tolerated at this time especially if you are determined to make corrections. If i were president i would do what PMB is doing only that my entire cabinet would not be politicians but young and sound technocrats who are well traveled and exposed

You don't deal with secession by rolling in tanks. That is so pre-2010.

You call the parties and negotiate with them. If negotiations stall then you call for a referendum.

The National Confab report of 2014 called for restructuring of Nigeria's government. The Aburi accord which Gowon signed and then reneged on called for something similar (confederate state with more sovereignty but still part of a union).

The North dismissed both squarely. Dismissing the first led to the killing of over 3 million Igbos.

The Fulani do not know that times have changed. They cannot keep forcing a union. IPOB, now Avengers. Even if these are stopped, in a couple of years time, another would spring up.

Buhari cannot oversee the killing of 3 million Niger Deltans like Gowon did and get away with it in 2016. They would not have money to even fight such war.

The majority of Niger Deltans do not want to leave Nigeria just yet. We just want more control of our resources.

Enforce federalism and the Niger Delta Elders and populace would ask these boys to sheathe their sword. Until then, only non-patriotic elements in ND (the Judases like Amaechi), and those looking to curry political favor (the state governors and chieftains like Ayiri) would be pro-government. The rest of us would say nothing thereby giving tacit support to the NDA or be vocal about it like Asari.

We in Niger Delta know what we want. Ken Saro Wiwa was killed, nothing happened. Then Odi happened, and militancy came in full force; in the end we got 13%, and a Niger Delta Ministry, and a Niger Delta Development Trust Fund. If another Odi or something bigger happens, the fight would be tenser and we could very well get our republic.

The Fulani are blind to the trend. We are well aware of it.

Enforce the 2014 confab report and watch all these secessionist talks fizzle out.

But Buhari would not listen to reason. But let him not worry, he would be forcefully bent.

Let me prove to you that Buhari is over-hyped.

1. When he came he removed road blocks. A few bombs went off later and he was forced to reinstate them.
2. When he first came he said only NNPC would import fuel and stopped marketers from importing. After months of scarcity, he allowed marketers to start importing.
3. When he first came he said he wouldn't devalue the naira. After the economy shrank and people started calling him a failure, he allowed the official exchange rate to slide. Finally, doing as IMF has been telling him since June 2015.
4. He first said he would "crush" the vandals (NDA). After output fell from 2.2 mbp to 1.3 mpb, he gave $10m to Kachiku to bribe NDA in Abuja.

I could keep going.

Buhari is as inconsistent as a teenage girl on her period. He is a chicken. NDA would bully him to submission. Marketers, IMF have done it already.

-Lord

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by tomakint: 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
LordAdam:

You don't deal with secession by rolling in tanks. That is so pre-2010.

You call the parties and negotiate with them. If negotiations stall then you call for a referendum.

The National Confab report of 2014 called for restructuring of Nigeria's government. The Aburi accord which Gowon signed and then reneged on called for something similar (confederate state with more sovereignty but still part of a union).

The North dismissed both squarely. Dismissing the first led to the killing of over 3 million Igbos.

The Fulani do not know that times have changed. They cannot keep forcing a union. IPOB, now Avengers. Even if these are stopped, in a couple of years time, another would spring up.

Buhari cannot oversee the killing of 3 million Niger Deltans like Gowon did and get away with it in 2016. They would not have money to even fight such war.

The majority of Niger Deltans do not want to leave Nigeria just yet. We just want more control of our resources.

Enforce federalism and the Niger Delta Elders and populace would ask these boys to sheathe their sword. Until then, only non-patriotic elements in ND (the Judases like Amaechi), and those looking to curry political favor (the state governors and chieftains like Ayiri) would be pro-government. The rest of us would say nothing thereby giving tacit support to the NDA or be vocal about it like Asari.

We in Niger Delta know what we want. Ken Saro Wiwa was killed, nothing happened. Then Odi happened, and militancy came in full force; in the end we got 13%, and a Niger Delta Ministry, and a Niger Delta Development Trust Fund. If another Odi or something bigger happens, the fight would be tenser and we could very well get our republic.

The Fulani are blind to the trend. We are well aware of it.

Enforce the 2014 confab report and watch all these secessionist talks fizzle out.

But Buhari would not listen to reason. But let him not worry, he would be forcefully bent.

Let me prove to you that Buhari is over-hyped.

1. When he came he removed road blocks. A few bombs went off later and he was forced to reinstate them.
2. When he first came he said only NNPC would import fuel and stopped marketers from importing. After months of scarcity, he allowed marketers to start importing.
3. When he first came he said he wouldn't devalue the naira. After the economy shrank and people started calling him a failure, he allowed the official exchange rate to slide. Finally, doing as IMF has been telling him since June 2015.
4. He first said he would "crush" the vandals (NDA). After output fell from 2.2 mbp to 1.3 mpb, he gave $10m to Kachiku to bribe NDA in Abuja.

I could keep going.

Buhari is as inconsistent as a teenage girl on her period. He is a chicken. NDA would bully him to submission. Marketers, IMF have done it already.

-Lord
You are a god!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by ThundrCork(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

I wish you didn't post this. you have revealed too much cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2016
I too support an all out war on the avenger terrorists, but not until the government has shown the whole world its desire to settle with them amicably. Im sure Buhari understands this and will react when the time is ripe because this cannot go on. If they think they can sink Nigeria then they should be willing to sink with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by talktimi(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
Why was I summoned to this illiterate thread ?

Ok talktimi does not support the Niger Delta Avengers.

It's quite daft suggest a meal for the goose saying its good while the gander will get something else ie what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Right now the number one threat to our nationhood is the militant Fulani herdsmen of which president Buhari is their grand patron. Villagers who defend themselves from their attacks are arrested by the Nigerian military showing that a particular tribe of citizens are higher in rank than others just like the pigs in George Orwell's Amimal Farm

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 27, 2016
Haha! OP is demented. So what's stopping your Oga at the top from levelling the Niger-Delta?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by talktimi(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
The presidency knows those responsible for these attacks, their social media accounts and website can easily be tracked. The needful should be done in pinpointing the perpetrators and bringing them to book instead of this nonsense the op and his fellow minions are suggesting.

The presidency knows that a bigger and more dangerous threat is the Fulani herdsmen who are number four in world terrorism index.

Nigeria is deeply divided because of this governments shameless nepotism, tribalism and religious bigotry. Also because of rétarded statements like the 97% 5% gaffe and Femi Adeshina's idiocy of wailing wailers.

The fact of the matter is that Nigeria is at a tipping point right now, people are hungry a and angry. Nobody is going to take any military genocide lying low. It's not a threat

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Christians Get You PVC The Battle Line Is Drawn / APC Should Repay Tinubu’s Sacrifice With Presidential Ticket — Ondo Support Grou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.