Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue (7382 Views)

Avengers Not Afraid Of Military, Clark Tells FG. / We Need Referendum Not Dialogue, Says IPOB - Nigerian Pilot News / We’ll Use Force If Dialogue Fails, Army Chief Tells Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Sigo86(m): 12:16am On May 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
President Buhari is exhausting all peaceful options to protect himself and his government from appearing to take the option of brute force by default, especially as the President is from a different region.

If you ask me, I'm in full support of this tactical approach; offer them everything except what they want and let them brag, make noise and continue bombing to the world's ears. I expect the government to start globally publicising the damage that the NDA are doing to the Nigerian economy and their people's lands and livelihood so as to earn some sympathy, before deploying the full and final force which is necessary to flatten them.

Already, we have a spokesman's name for the 'faceless' group in less than a week, so the strategy is working. Give them room to gloat themselves into their own destruction, pride has always come before a damned fall.

The strategy is working, exercise a little patience. This is Buhari.

U seem 2know buhari so well.... Hehehe. By d time e go start e own ehn? I just dey pity dos ninja avengers in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by BeardedMeat(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2016
ThundrCork:
When negotiation is not feasible the only solution is force. but force must be applied with a fantastic plan. This is where the government is getting it wrong. nothing is new about their approach to fighting the terrorist. no element of surprise. they are highly predictable. too much grahh grahh

make me a special adviser to the president on security and see a total stop to this nonesense
Lolzz
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by AceRoyal: 2:09am On May 28, 2016
In this game of political chess,any move aside dialogue PMB makes Wud be disastrous.
He has been boxed effectively into a corner.
Only wisdom and diplomacy will solve this,not brute force.
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by tsdarkside(m): 4:19am On May 28, 2016
LordAdam:

A. This is my only moniker on NL. When I'm banned, I do my time.

B. Your opinion is inconsequential. I don't give a rat arse about what you like or do not like.

-Lord

okay..i believe you...you are not one of those...
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by orisa37: 4:50am On May 28, 2016
Kanu is Igbo, Ibo seeking to be recognized as a Biafra. These Avengers are Deltans. Can't you see the difference? And you and Buhari are Fulani Herdsmen scouting for grazing lands @ Kutuwegi. You can't use fire to kill a mosquito. You need Breeze.
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by nigerianvenom(m): 4:59am On May 28, 2016
LordAdam:

You don't deal with secession by rolling in tanks. That is so pre-2010.

You call the parties and negotiate with them. If negotiations stall then you call for a referendum.

The National Confab report of 2014 called for restructuring of Nigeria's government. The Aburi accord which Gowon signed and then reneged on called for something similar (confederate state with more sovereignty but still part of a union).

The North dismissed both squarely. Dismissing the first led to the killing of over 3 million Igbos.

The Fulani do not know that times have changed. They cannot keep forcing a union. IPOB, now Avengers. Even if these are stopped, in a couple of years time, another would spring up.

Buhari cannot oversee the killing of 3 million Niger Deltans like Gowon did and get away with it in 2016. They would not have money to even fight such war.

The majority of Niger Deltans do not want to leave Nigeria just yet. We just want more control of our resources.

Enforce federalism and the Niger Delta Elders and populace would ask these boys to sheathe their sword. Until then, only non-patriotic elements in ND (the Judases like Amaechi), and those looking to curry political favor (the state governors and chieftains like Ayiri) would be pro-government. The rest of us would say nothing thereby giving tacit support to the NDA or be vocal about it like Asari.

We in Niger Delta know what we want. Ken Saro Wiwa was killed, nothing happened. Then Odi happened, and militancy came in full force; in the end we got 13%, and a Niger Delta Ministry, and a Niger Delta Development Trust Fund. If another Odi or something bigger happens, the fight would be tenser and we could very well get our republic.

The Fulani are blind to the trend. We are well aware of it.

Enforce the 2014 confab report and watch all these secessionist talks fizzle out.

But Buhari would not listen to reason. But let him not worry, he would be forcefully bent.

Let me prove to you that Buhari is over-hyped.

1. When he came he removed road blocks. A few bombs went off later and he was forced to reinstate them.
2. When he first came he said only NNPC would import fuel and stopped marketers from importing. After months of scarcity, he allowed marketers to start importing.
3. When he first came he said he wouldn't devalue the naira. After the economy shrank and people started calling him a failure, he allowed the official exchange rate to slide. Finally, doing as IMF has been telling him since June 2015.
4. He first said he would "crush" the vandals (NDA). After output fell from 2.2 mbp to 1.3 mpb, he gave $10m to Kachiku to bribe NDA in Abuja.

I could keep going.

Buhari is as inconsistent as a teenage girl on her period. He is a chicken. NDA would bully him to submission. Marketers, IMF have done it already.

-Lord

U are intellectually superior and got so much to write about
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by joyandfaith: 6:11am On May 28, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Bullshitt. Even the United States with it's self acclaimed human rights record uses the term "collateral damage" to categorize the victims of bombardment like we saw in Iraq and Afghanistan. If the federal government is pushed to the wall, they will go for the last option which is brute force. All the amnesty international of this world will only publish human rights abuses in their hypocritical manner like they always do. Nothing will happen to buhari. Obasanjo is eating pounded yam and pammy in otta at the moment despite leveling Odi and his contributions in the civil war. Yakubu gowon is still a free man despite commanding the armed forces that fought the civil war with video evidences of troops atrocities scattered on YouTube. What has your almighty ICC done to them both?? You don't seem to understand international politics and diplomacy. Lauren Gbagbo and Charles Taylor went against the wishes of the west and the result was their trial and subsequent jail terms in hague. Buhari is an ally of the west and he has proven to be a man capable to tackle the malady of the Nigerian state so he enjoys their support.

NDA is not killing innocent civilians like terrorists in middle east. they are freedom fighters not terrorists.
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by joyandfaith: 6:21am On May 28, 2016
mrkayusfit:
angry By now the Niger delta skies ought to be filled with helicopters and bomber Jets from the Nigerian airforce so they can do reconnaissance and possibly eaves drop on the militants by monitoring their communications and movements.

I guess this loads of problems included in their silly demands started on may 29 2015 after swearing Buhari into power?? Or what's the reason for their current madness When GEJ their fellow Niger deltan ruled for 6 years what efforts did he make to better the lives of the average Niger deltan? Instead he made tompolo and the likes of asari billionaires at the detriment of poor Niger deltans who have no drinking water.

Buhari's first action was to order a $1bn clean up of the Niger delta starting from ogoni land after been sworn in. U people remained quiet for 6yrs since GEJ na your son and hero of corruption. Now you are ranting like a baby as if other regions in nigeria live better than you people.

The government failed us all as Nigerians. We all don't have constant electricity, no good roads, graduate without jobs, no potable water, no welfare package and other problems scattered in every region due to failed leadership.

We are not better than the average Niger deltan. Over 95% of Nigerians live in abject poverty while the elites from every region sit on national wealth.

If we all face this problems nationwide how are we better off? The avengers are another group out to get its share of the National cake. Once the government calls them to the table and settle them with amnesty and they become billionaires like the tompolo's, they cease fire and the problems they lament about remains.

Anyone who think those thugs care about Niger delta and it's environment needs to have his head examined. All they want is money, it has always been the reason for agitations in the past.

Forget their silly demands. If they love the Niger delta so much they won't degrade it further by bursting pipes and bombing of facilities with which all Nigerians and Niger deltans survive with. Every Niger delta state receives monthly allocation from the FG which your governors use to pay workers and develop their states.

The actions of these vagabonds makes your land poisonous for farming, your fishes and aquatic life will not survive. Your economy will be crippled and the after effects will make the non salary payment situation in bayelsa state look like a child's play. The problem of the Niger delta is the man standing in front of the mirror. Every one of u shares the blame because of the our OYEL mentality wink

These ragtag militants from the 5% region should not be allowed to hold the country to ransom. Buhari should give a shoot at sight order to the military so the avengers can pee in their pants. if not for the innocent people living in the Niger delta, I would have recommended a total leveling of the region if necessary.

Nnamdi kanu is the architect of these presents predicaments. He was beating the drums of war and encouraging rebellion on his treasonous radio before been locked up like a mere church rat. The useless Biafra the IPOB are demanding is an attempt to dominate the Niger delta resources in future. We will not let it happen. Nigeria shall remain one till the earth seize to exist. We the SW and core North are the only region not disturbing the peace of Nigeria at the moment . The 5% people are just a pain in our asses. angry

you are really hungry.
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by sweetgala(m): 7:30am On May 28, 2016
ijawmilitant:

U cant use 5percent to fund 95%. we ijaw youths are saying no to this. Export your cows and use d proceeds to fund d 95%. Simple, buhari has always proven to be a dullard, if he thinks he can use brute force on us in d Naija delta, then watch as he is gonna bring his government down by himself. The same thing that happened to him in 1985 will happen to him again. We ijaw youths will defend our land against d continued pilfery from d north. It is no longer acceptable

So therein is the compliant. The perception that 5% is being used to finance 9t%. Would that question still hold true by the end of 2017 when most of not all states would be contributing majorly to the centre with solid minerals or when Lagos would be exporting oil, Ondo is a fuel exporter and solidly part of the 95%.

By 2020 the lake Chad basin would be oil producing region and part of the 95%.

The NDA are a bunch of miserable bunch of idiots who think because they come from a certain area, even when they themselves have never given anything to this nation they deserve to be pampered and cared for till they die. I blame the ideas of amnesty for mend now every idiot with a gun wants to get his cut of the pie. Tis idiots have not keyed into the clean up of ogonni land which has been implemented and sought how we can make the IOC pay for it rather they'll cause more spills and destruction.

You are rather foolish and after this last 5mins typing I don't even know whey I'm honoring you with such a reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by sweetgala(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2016
joyandfaith:

NDA is not killing innocent civilians like terrorists in middle east. they are freedom fighters not terrorists.

NDA are freedom fighters ! That one is new to me.
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by abdulkayus(m): 7:56am On May 28, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Mr AbduLkayus the muslim zombie, keeping kanu in jail doesn't stop the SE and SS from ensuring that kaduna refinery is no longer working.
Keeping Kanu in jail does not stop famine from being your parents best friend very soon as the crude production capacity is crashed.

At least Kanu will still be sure of his free 'beans' but your pensioner father will battle with hunger as recession looms, thanks to the NDA. Dying of Famine is worse than being a political prisoner.

Rip parasitic Abookies and mooslems. grin

nt u quoted d wrong person. Lol. It seem u are suffering from eye problem or ur hypocritical being neve allow u to see d person u are trying to quote
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 11:38am On May 28, 2016
sweetgala:

ICC has no problem with the Nigerian state defending strategic facilities and human lives where they have been endangered by said NDA who have openly declared “war“ on the Nigerian atate. Under UN rules of engagement that are fair game.

However the human rights issue have been with extra judicial killings of arrested combatants which would fall into same concerns as civil deaths in police custody, so you are the ICC can not defend a case as cocerns the death of enemy combatants who are evidently armed, motivated to have and Will endanger the Nigerian state,it's property and people

I am not a lawyer, neither am I an International Policy expert. However, this much I know.

The Nigerian Army is uncivil.

The reason why the US refused to sell arms to the Nigerian government was because of the extra-judicial killings during the operation against Boko Haram. Of course, Boko Haram is an enemy of the state, and no one would want to see them wax stronger. But you do not raze entire communities and stack bodies of innocents because you are targeting hostiles.

Do you know that Amnesty International in conjunction with the West sent the list of certain high-ranked military officers who should be dismissed. Some faced court martial. While others were protected by the army. Which is one of the reasons why GEJ face-off with the West intensified and we were smuggling money into SA to buy weapons.

The reason that did not become more complicated was because there was no civil uproar. Recordings leaking to the press and stuff would have complicated things more.

If the NA repeats such carnage in ND, it would be worse for the NA and Buhari. He has been warned already by a high-ranking British official.

The ND struggle is much more palatable to the ears than the Boko Haram anti-West rhetoric.

The South can raise more dust. Case in point, Enugu killings versus the ongoing Benue ethnic cleansing.

We would make it sound like a genocide and the Western media would buy it. Already the precedence of 5% tag, Buhari's unholy dismissal of watching the innocent killing of IPOB protesters by an A-list media outlet (Al-Jazeera), and his silence on the Fulani herdsmen menace, would provide the stable background for us to paint him as the modern day Nigerian Hitler.

He should fall into the pit he is digging for himself. We would so relish the opportunity to pay back the North for killing Ken Saro Wiwa and Boro in cold blood by demonizing their top figure so he is hounded like a common criminal that he is.

The 2014 National Confab had the representation of every region and social group in Nigeria. We agreed on restructuring the country and adopting true federalism: We also agreed on the stop of nomadic grazing and replacing it with ranching amongst other things.

Buhari and the North assumed power and dismissed everything about it. If they had enforced it, Agatu killings wouldn't have happened, Nimbo killings wouldn't have happened, I am 90% certain the Niger Delta Avengers wouldn't have risen up.

This fight is more than just NDA, it is about the value of lives in Nigeria and the way forward.

NDA has killed no one till date.

Raising an entire community or communities as people like the OP are calling for is barbaric, archaic, and misleading.

It could very well be the catalyst that divides Nigeria rather than hold it together.

-Lord
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by orisa37: 11:43am On May 28, 2016
Buhari is not a brute.
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 11:58am On May 28, 2016
mayorchelsea:
All this epistle just to justify how The West remove leaders who don't support their interest.If Nigeria was like Libya under Gaddaffi in terms of social amenities and benefits, we wouldn't be having these issuse we cry about everyday.What happened in Libya,Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria etc has nothing to do with human right has you have been 'brainwashed' to believe by their media and tabloids. It has only given birth to terrorism and you know it.

You seem to misunderstand me. My epistle is not to justify "how The West remove leaders who don't support their interest." I'm saying the scorched earth military campaign tactics is not tolerated by the West any longer.

Any leader without the requisite backing who engages in it would pay the ultimate price or lose their freedom. Buhari does not have the same backing as al-Assad of Syria or King Salman of Saudi Arabia.

In history, they've done it themselves. From the Spanish that killed over 1 million Aztecs to the US 1945 bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

However, today, that doesn't fly.

The Nigerian military through the JTF has always been in the ND region since militancy started. Even after Amnesty, they remained. Even after accepting amnesty, some nefarious elements continued to trouble the region and the NA responded swiftly under GEJ. The high point of this counter campaign was the killing of John Togo by the JTF under the leadership of GEJ who was from the same region as him.

No community was raised. Innocent civilians did not die in their hundreds. Togo's base was obliterated by precise bombing, he lost his two legs in the bombing. No one in the Niger Delta mused over his death. Nigeria is still existing.

If the Nigerian military under Buhari cannot be that precise, then they better not try to obliterate communities. That is where there would be problem for Buhari, Buratai and his band of minions.

No self-respecting Niger Deltan would accept the death of our women and children as collateral damage. We are minorities in Nigeria, and we value the lives of our people more than we do other ethnicities.

Go after NDA like GEJ went after John Togo and NDLF.

A word is enough for the wise.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by sweetgala(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
LordAdam:

I am not a lawyer, neither am I an International Policy expert. However, this much I know.

The Nigerian Army is uncivil.

The reason why the US refused to sell arms to the Nigerian government was because of the extra-jumdicial killings during the operation against Boko Haram. Of course, Boko Haram is an enemy of the state, and no one would want to see them wax stronger. But you do not raze entire communities and stack bodies of innocents because you are targeting hostiles.

Do you know that Amnesty International in conjunction with the West sent the list of certain high-ranked military officers who should be dismissed. Some faced court martial. While others were protected by the army. Which is one of the reasons why GEJ face-off with the West intensified and we were smuggling money into SA to buy weapons.

The reason that did not become more complicated was because there was no civil uproar. Recordings leaking to the press and stuff would have complicated things more.

If the NA repeats such carnage in ND, it would be worse for the NA and Buhari. He has been warned already by a high-ranking British official.

The ND struggle is much more palatable to the ears than the Boko Haram anti-West rhetoric.

The South can raise more dust. Case in point, Enugu killings versus the ongoing Benue ethnic cleansing.

We would make it sound like a genocide and the Western media would buy it. Already the precedence of 5% tag, Buhari's unholy dismissal of watching the innocent killing of IPOB protesters by an A-list media outlet (Al-Jazeera), and his silence on the Fulani herdsmen menace, would provide the stable background for us to paint him as the modern day Nigerian Hitler.

He should fall into the pit he is digging for himself. We would so relish the opportunity to pay back the North for killing Ken Saro Wiwa and Boro in cold blood by demonizing their top figure so he is hounded like a common criminal that he is.

The 2014 National Confab had the representation of every region and social group in Nigeria. We agreed on restructuring the country and adopting true federalism: We also agreed on the stop of nomadic grazing and replacing it with ranching amongst other things.

Buhari and the North assumed power and dismissed everything about it. If they had enforced it, Agatu killings wouldn't have happened, Nimbo killings wouldn't have happened, I am 90% certain the Niger Delta Avengers wouldn't have risen up.

This fight is more than just NDA, it is about the value of lives in Nigeria and the way forward.

NDA has killed no one till date.

Raising an entire community or communities as people like the OP are calling for is barbaric, archaic, and misleading.

It could very well be the catalyst that divides Nigeria rather than hold it together.

-Lord

You have me here both stunned and amused. Very amused if I must say so.

Dude buhari would wipe the whole SS and no one would bar an eyelid.

The NA is uncivil is the first statement you made and I made up my mind;you are a tout and poorly educated one at that. Saying you are a lawyer in Nigeria is like a dime a dozen all this American tv series movies you watch and too much Sapele water is not good for your mental state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 1:03pm On May 28, 2016
sweetgala:

You have me here both stunned and amused. Very amused if I must say so.

Dude buhari would wipe the whole SS and no one would bar an eyelid.

The NA is uncivil is the first statement you made and I made up my mind;you are a tout and poorly educated one at that. Saying you are a lawyer in Nigeria is like a dime a dozen all this American tv series movies you watch and too much Sapele water is not good for your mental state.

The Niger Deltans are not known for many words.

Let Buhari wipe out the whole SS because of a few hostiles. In fact, we are daring him to do so.

You can plead with him to do so. Go to Aso Rock and give him your opinion. After all, you are an APC member and part of the 95%. He would grant you audience.

If you can't do so, then shut your irrelevant mouth. And keep your emotion-laden opinion to yourself and fellow deluded peeps.

Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by sweetgala(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2016
LordAdam:

The Niger Deltans are not known for many words.

Let Buhari wipe out the whole SS because of a few hostiles. In fact, we are daring him to do so.

You can plead with him to do so. Go to Aso Rock and give him your opinion. After all, you are an APC member and part of the 95%. He would grant you audience.

If you can't do so, then shut your irrelevant mouth. And keep your emotion-laden opinion to yourself and fellow deluded peeps.

Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it.

-Lord

Why are you wailing like a castrated goat. I'll like to remind you that the NA army is a serious unit now and I would also alert you to the fact that IOC like BP which is owned by Britain and Holland with large government stake , Exxon , Shell etc have lost assets and are losing money as we speak in their Nigerian installations.

They have two options

- Sell their assets which is very difficult at the moment
- Execute the security of their installations.

Abeg if you are in NDA go and repent because there wouldn't be any ICC or human rights commission to come bail you out. Terrorism is a crime and NDA are involved in an act of terrorism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by DeCombatant1: 9:55pm On May 28, 2016
I belief d writer is under boohary's payroll cos any normal thinking person will not sound dis way. Hw many times has boohary talked openly about d Fulani herdsmen n punishing dem based on their escapades?
he is always very fast to clamp down on NDAs. Immediately he came onboard, he stopped amnesty meant for d militants only to want to introduce it to d Bokos. if d present crises is d only language d FG understands in responding to d cries of d area, so b it. yes we are degrading our own region but no p, we will stand again wen dis struggle is achieved.
Hw can a region that owns these resources but 85% of oil wells are owned by d northerners.

Redeploying troops with warships to d area will not solve d problem. if u know boohary, tell him dat. he will beg finally wen d time comes. tell dem I said so
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by OreMI22: 9:57pm On May 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari must use force to crush NDA

Shame on BUHARI if he refuses to use force or if he is defeated.
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by LordAdam: 11:14pm On May 28, 2016
sweetgala:

[s]Why are you wailing like a castrated goat. I'll like to remind you that the NA army is a serious unit now and I would also alert you to the fact that IOC like BP which is owned by Britain and Holland with large government stake , Exxon , Shell etc have lost assets and are losing money as we speak in their Nigerian installations.

They have two options

- Sell their assets which is very difficult at the moment
- Execute the security of their installations.

Abeg if you are in NDA go and repent because there wouldn't be any ICC or human rights commission to come bail you out. Terrorism is a crime and NDA are involved in an act of terrorism. [/s]

Noise.

Go and tell Buhari to raise the Niger Delta.

#KeyboardWarrior

-Lord
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Horus(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epVdGlHFS4s

[size=14pt]Buhari orders military intervention in the restive Niger Delta region[/size]

President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered a heightened military presence in the restive Niger Delta region to deal with a resurgence of attacks on oil and gas facilities, a day after yet another pipeline explosion.

"We have to be very serious with the situation in the Niger Delta because it threatens the national economy," Buhari said in a statement.

"I assure you that everything possible will be done to protect personnel and oil assets in the region," he added.
Re: Buhari Must Use Force To Destroy The Niger Delta Avengers, Not Dialogue by Keyboardwarrior(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2016
LordAdam:

Noise.

Go and tell Buhari to raise the Niger Delta.

#KeyboardWarrior

-Lord
If i wipe you eh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Mysterious Cat Reportedly Turns Into A Girl In Ibadan, Oyo State Today / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG / EFCC Arraigns Ex-sgf Babachir Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.