Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Children’s Day:iam Committed To Rescuing All The Chibok Girls – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children’s Day:iam Committed To Rescuing All The Chibok Girls – Buhari (391 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari / I Remain Committed To Opposing The Buhari administration And APC- Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children’s Day:iam Committed To Rescuing All The Chibok Girls – Buhari by philit22(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
ABUJA- PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari said Friday that his government was resolute in its commitment and efforts at rescuing all the missing Chibok Girls, just as he vowed to crush the Boko Haram terrorists. According to him, he would ensure that no Nigerian was put through the brutality of abduction, violence in whatever form or forced marriage, even as he challenged all stakeholders to rise up and take a decisive action to stem what he termed, the unacceptable cases of violence and intimidation against Nigeria children. Speaking in Abuja to mark 2016 National Children's Day Celebration, President Buhari said, "Challenges posed by the total breakdown of societal values and the current unrestricted social media vices, which therefore, calls for an urgent need for all stakeholders to put all hands on deck in making conscious efforts at raising awareness of parents, family, communities at all levels, on the critical role of protecting the children against all forms of violence, abuse and exploitation including abduction of children, forced and early marriage. "As I said when I received Amina Ali Nkeki, the rescued Chibok girl, our determination and commitment to the protection of our Children is unshaken, this Government is resolute in our efforts at rescuing all the missing Chibok Girls, the recent rescue of Amina Ali Nkeki and Sarah Luka by our gallant Soldiers and the Civilian JTF is a testimony to our unwavering resolve at defeating Boko Haram terrorists. No Nigerian should be put through the brutality of abduction, violence in whatever form or forced marriage. Every girl has a right to education and their choice of life. "Government is committed to promoting and protecting Rights of every citizen including Children. This is because it is our primary responsibility as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Child Rights Act 2007.
Re: Children’s Day:iam Committed To Rescuing All The Chibok Girls – Buhari by BUHARIDONMAD: 5:05pm On May 27, 2016
is buhari alright or is he ***

check my moniker for ***, the last 3 letters in my moniker sad
Re: Children’s Day:iam Committed To Rescuing All The Chibok Girls – Buhari by Young03(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
Who still takes this man serious
Re: Children’s Day:iam Committed To Rescuing All The Chibok Girls – Buhari by TPAND(f): 6:02pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari you and your cohorts should go and bring the girls wherever you hid them, it's a shame you still playing us this propaganda after it has achieved its mission. GEJ is back in otueke

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Niger Delta Avengers And Their Supporters / See Why You Live In A Rubbish Country. Must Read / No Rift With Buhari, Tinubu Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.