Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Response To Hard Mirror Threads - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Response To Hard Mirror Threads (3669 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. / Joseph "Had Relations" With Mary, My Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by analice107: 10:20pm On May 31, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Ouch..You hurt me with your words.I am just trying to understand you. Why are you threatening me? Make I no ask question again? Answer the question abeg.
I answered you.
You should know by now that am not shy from engaging anyone.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by LuvU2: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Gombs:

You were trying hard to derail... it was a stunning move! grin grin
Thank u so much dear for voting Falconey yesterday. We made it to the final because of ur votes

Come saturday, we can still make his win possible smiley @ my signature.
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Joagbaje:

Yes It's a fact of life . God has his witness in every mans conscience . But having witness there must be a supreme being somewhere is different from having a relationship . . Some were raised without knowledge of a God. But others rebelled against the God they knew just to excuse themselves or to be absolved of guilt. Tai Sholarin prayed to God while in detention but he got angry that God didn't deliver him and declared there's no God.

do u remember aw sir john destroyed you sef,yet you still have the right to talk nonsense
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by hopefulLandlord: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2016
stephenmorris:
do u remember aw sir john destroyed you sef,yet you still have the right to talk nonsense

bros

I love that thread grin
Re: My Response To Hard Mirror Threads by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

bros
I love that thread grin
same with me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mourning The Slaying Of Imam Hussein / Boko Haram Kill Children Of Ex-Boko Haram Member For Converting To Christianity / Why I Am Agnostic -- Robert Green Ingersoll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.