Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se (1100 Views)

Give Me Oduduwa Or I Die - Femi Fani-kayode Calls For Disintegration Of Nigeria / Breaking News - Core Northerners(nw&ne), Nigeria's biggest Thieves!(Report) / Buhari Has Considered The Inevitable Disintegration Of Nigeria - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by enlightenedmind: 6:42pm On May 27, 2016
For those us that have been following recent trends in not just Nigerian affairs but in global geo-political space and world affairs, we can all recognize the Niger Delta Avengers exactly for what they are. Western Economic Hitmen sent to facilitate the dis-integration of oil rich states around the globe. We all know what will happen next. We initially though the South Southerners and South Easterners would be wiser to their ploy but they too fell for the tricks like Lybia, Syria and Afghan did. I think the best course of action now is for we in the SW, Central, North-West and North-East to protect our lands from the falling bimbs from the skies. These bombs will inevitably be thrown in the Niger-Delta and the land will be dis-integrated. I think it is time for Nigerians to discuss how we would cut off the SE and SS before the Americans come. This is to ensure that the american and russian bombs only land on biafra land.

We must also ensure that at this time we do not have the same identity with SE/SS. This means we must now differentiate our passports, and make the old passports unacceptable internationally.

Lastly all SEs and SSs must be chased out of every other part of the country back to their lands. We would build a new Nigeria strong and rid of tribal hate and self acclaimed supremacy

This in my opinion is the best course of action. I do not believe we need oil. Renewable energy is what we must aim for. The americans r making oil irrelevant so its time to buckle up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2016
yaba left

8 Likes

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by idensko(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2016
@op is like,u just finished eating expired AMALA and rotten ewedu soup.
So much 4 d suffersticat'eed pple.
If dis ur write is an example of sophistication I rather be dumb.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by Rayhutar(m): 7:00pm On May 27, 2016
enlightenedmind:
For those us that have been following recent trends in not just Nigerian affairs but in global geo-political space and world affairs, we can all recognize the Niger Delta Avengers exactly for what they are. Western Economic Hitmen sent to facilitate the dis-integration of oil rich states around the globe. We all know what will happen next. We initially though the South Southerners and South Easterners would be wiser to their ploy but they too fell for the tricks like Lybia, Syria and Afghan did. I think the best course of action now is for we in the SW, Central, North-West and North-East to protect our lands from the falling bimbs from the skies. These bombs will inevitably be thrown in the Niger-Delta and the land will be dis-integrated. I think it is time for Nigerians to discuss how we would cut off the SE and SS before the Americans come. This is to ensure that the american and russian bombs only land on biafra land.

We must also ensure that at this time we do not have the same identity with SE/SS. This means we must now differentiate our passports, and make the old passports unacceptable internationally.

Lastly all SEs and SSs must be chased out of every other part of the country back to their lands. We would build a new Nigeria strong and rid of tribal hate and self acclaimed supremacy

This in my opinion is the best course of action. I do not believe we need oil. Renewable energy is what we must aim for. The americans r making oil irrelevant so its time to buckle up.
Cry, cry cry cry cry cry, continue crying cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by kernel501: 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
The call for slavery is your quest.

8 Likes

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 27, 2016
U re a clown

6 Likes

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by pilotab55(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2016
Person jst kool dwn sai hm wan remain slave.what a pity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by enlightenedmind: 7:23pm On May 27, 2016
plz for dose of us here dat r serious n not propaganda agents. We must put this forward in our communities. The oil states r in NIger-Delta. Those bombs that will come to them from d USA (USA has offered to help already) must be thrown only ther n nowhere else. We must now cut them off. so there is a clear distinction on whr d bombs should land and whr not. We do not want to end up as refugees in a boat in d atlantic while d so called Niger Delta Avengers recieve their fat bonuses do we?
Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2016
Op, I am a Yoruba but I am very disappointed in what you wrote here. For me, it will be a thing of joy if Nigeria disintegrate if everyone goes our separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by bishopkay: 8:11pm On May 27, 2016
Ur moniker is a disgrace to enlightened minds. Dazall

in fact mynd44, seun, Lalasticlala do the needful to this thread. The op is preaching hate and genocide of a race and has clearly violated rules 2 & 3 of the Nairalander act

5 Likes

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by globe16: 8:15pm On May 27, 2016
scare tactics.. I just lmao seeing folks from the north and south west panicking over the bombing of Niger delta pipelines.. Its going down.. what a time to be alive

4 Likes

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 27, 2016
globe16:
scare tactics.. I just lmao seeing folks from the north and south west panicking over the bombing of Niger delta pipelines.. Its going down.. what a time to be alive
wat a time indeed.

1 Like

Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by payosehtor(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2016
it's a jOkeechobee
Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by Sunnycliff(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
idensko:
@op is like,u just finished eating expired AMALA and rotten ewedu soup.

So much 4 d suffersticat'eed pple.

If dis ur write is an example of sophistication I rather be dumb.

I couldn't have added more! Terse and Apt
Re: Protecting D Sw/nw/ne/central From Inevitable Disintegration Of Ss/se by HammerTheirPapa(f): 11:03pm On May 27, 2016
Op sorry what do you mean by 'protecting MB and SW'? You mean you will protect Idomaland and Yorubaland by merging it will fulani states for fulani herdsmen to have a swell time? Bwahahaha! yoruba don suffer, just see wetin we do ourselves. Our yoruba muslims don finish yorubaland for this country.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

House Of Representative Member Empowers His People / Epic Throwback Picture Of President Buhari As A Young Military Officer / In Case You Forgot; Let Us Re-visit Some Of Gen. Buhari’s Campaign Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.