Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

House Of Representative Member Empowers His People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Member Empowers His People (1101 Views)

Mandela Obasi Empowers His Constituents With Cutlasses And Hoes In Abia (Photos) / Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) / Malabu Scandal: House Of Representative To Summon Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Representative Member Empowers His People by benpuzzy(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2016
The Member Representing Kontagora/Wushishi/Mariga/Mashegu Fed. Constituency, The Rt. Hon. Abdullahi Idris Garba foldly called "MAI SOLAR" has put smiles on the faces of the people he is representing at the lower chamber through the various gifts of 200 pieces of sewing Machines, 120 pieces of Jincheng motorcycles, 40 pieces of Kekenapep, 200 pieces of water pumping Machines for farmers etc.

These items he presented to them after commissioning 12 well equipped Health/Maternity Centres across these LGAs, he also donated cash of #20,000 each to 50 different women as part of his 2016 Democracy day presents and part of his own way of saying, "thank you" to the people for finding him worthy of his position.

He also presented four Commuter Hiace buses to four different Mosques in kontagora town.

I couldn't get the pictures of the buses because the men on Khaki started their misbehaviour and i decided to respect myself.

I am really proud of this man.

Re: House Of Representative Member Empowers His People by pinkyliceous(f): 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
Ok
Re: House Of Representative Member Empowers His People by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2016
This good, but I would have preferred building a vocational training centre that will train people every year
Re: House Of Representative Member Empowers His People by pikin1(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2016
Such empowerment! This people no fit just set person up for life.. Smh
Re: House Of Representative Member Empowers His People by benpuzzy(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
This good, but I would have preferred building a vocational training centre that will train people every year

The women that were given cash underwent training in a Vocational centre, he just gave them that stipend to test their managerial acumen, you know what i meant, cos some people see this kind of money as free money so they squander it any how.
Re: House Of Representative Member Empowers His People by Gabaleve(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2016
stable

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Edo State Superman Governorship Aspirant. / Photos: Ajegunle Badly Flooded Today / Militants Bomb NNPC Pipeline In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.