Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) (64049 Views)

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) / Argentina Vs Nigeria: International Friendly - 2 - 4 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Senegal International Friendly: 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Oladim001(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2016
Fulltime things. Nigeria 3 Luxembourg 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Powerful post. We did something right in the past. Let us not waste it. Fly Super Eagles Fly.
Thanks man!
I do enjoy your comments and critiques on the New Super Eagles thread as well as the U23 Olympic thread! You guys are doing great works for the National Teams!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2016
Now that the NFF has succeed in “building confidence in the team” by playing against football neophytes and recording victory, I believe its time to work sedulously to ensure they secure subsequent int'l friendlies with the vanguards of football like Germany and Spain to boost their confidence and work rate, and make an infallible evaluation their progress so far.

An expeditious amelioration is a prerequisite for securing WC Qualification.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:10pm On May 31, 2016
What did we learn from this game by Goldleaf:

- We should have finished with a clean sheet.
- Onazi and Echejiele pass the ball far, far too often slowing our game down and reducing our chances of forward forays.
- Raheem Lawal is far better than Onazi in that he always looks forward for the opportunity. His long range passing is also far better.
- Brown Ideye is a more clinical finisher than Odion Ighalo.
- Ndidi is a potential great. He hassles, hurries, closes down.
- Michael Babatunde drives the ball forward. We saw that at the WC 2014 and he still does it.
- Kele is the best through passer we have right now. He just needs that No. 9 to finish all the time.

All in all, not bad.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
Mickael2:

why is Iheanacho's head that big? I hope he becomes our Ruud V. N sha
grin
We should watch out for him and the likes of Simon, Iwobi, Success, Ndidi and Co!
Eagles shall fly again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
He will be better than Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

pls, Iheanacho will not become the next "anything"....
HE WILL BECOME THE FIRST IHEANACHO. wink

Mickael2:
why is Iheanacho's head that big? I hope he becomes our Ruud V. N sha

30 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
blueto:
Now that the NFF has succeed in “building confidence in the team” by playing against football neophytes and recording victory, I believe its time to work sedulously to ensure they secure subsequent int'l friendlies with the vanguards of football like Germany and Spain to boost their confidence and work rate, and make an infallible evaluation their progress so far.

An expeditious amelioration is a prerequisite for securing WC Qualification

I wish we can play Chile in the near future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Iheanacho in 2010 and in 2016 respectively with the same man - Ahmed Yusuf!
grin

Meaning he was 13+ in that pix.

That pix drew me out of observation mode.

Where are those enemies of Nigerian football doubting the ages of this generation of youngsters?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 31, 2016
Icon4s:

Meaning he was 13+ in that pix.

Where are those enemies of Nigerian football doubting the ages of this generation of youngsters?
They are covering their respective faces in shame!
grin
Do enjoy you too, Supernerd and Co!
Thumb up to you all!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Thanks man!
I do enjoy your comments and critiques on the New Super Eagles thread as well as the U23 Olympic thread! You guys are doing great works for the National Teams!
Thanks.
I hope we get it right this time. The talents are flowing. I hope we stick by the coach even if he gets poor results in some tough games. Although I do not see and expect it.

I do not want us jumping on the coaches whenever there are poor results.

We need tougher friendlies.

Congrats to all Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
adeyemi2015:
grin

I liked this pic cuz it proves he's actually 19+...he doesn't look older than 14 there

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by vonn(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
Kelechi- Thank God.
Iheanacho- What we are looking for.

THANK GOD for he has given us WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
adeyemi2015:

They are covering their respective faces in shame!
grin
Do enjoy you too, Supernerd and Co!
Thumb up to you all!

Thanks. Ur comments too are highly welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2016
safarigirl:
I liked this pic cuz it proves he's actually 19+...he doesn't look older than 14 there

Ola kedu?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by nonjebose(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
- Onazi and Echejiele pass the ball far, far too often slowing our game down and reducing our chances of forward forays.
- Raheem Lawal is far better than Onazi in that he always looks forward for the opportunity. His long range passing is also far better.
- Michael Babatunde drives the ball forward. We saw that at the WC 2014 and he still does it.
- Kele is the best through passer we have right now. He just needs that No. 9 to finish all the time.
All in all, not bad.
TheGoodJoe:
All in all, not bad.
Well written. Onazi has definitely been off form for a while. I had doubted Ighalo's style before now, maybe Iheanacho will help him out.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by abdulskulboy(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
May God Bless Nigerian Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Pyno30: 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

All in all, not bad.
You fit run for 5minutes

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Godwin978(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2016
UNECboi:
after serving a two weeks ban I'm back!
FEELS GOOD...
what did you commit that you were banned for a whole 2weeks? were you dating seun.s wife?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
Pyno30:
You fit run for 5minutes

My baller nickname was, "fastest player on the pitch."

I never met a faster player.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
Godwin978:
what did commit that you were banned for a whole 2weeks? were you dating seun.s wife?
lol....tribal war bro,tribal war!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2016
adeyemi2015:
grin

Create a thread pls for d world to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Niyinficient(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2016
I talk am say we sabi play friendly pass competitive match...up Eagles. Biko Micheal Babatunde shud b played more often..dat guy good...cant forget his pass dat led to Musa first goal against Argentina at d world cup!
Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2016
Chimex101:

I could care less about the quality of opposition but three things should be established from this friendly

1. Coach Salisu is actually a very decent coach, he might not have a fancy coaching resune like Keshi, Siaone et al...but he has this aura that makes me believe the boys like him and believe in him...maybe his much talked about "humility?"

2. Lawal, Ndidi, Mikel, Iwobi, and Babatunde MUST henceforth form the core of our mf, Onazi can slot in every now and then but Ndidi is way ahead of him right now, and is younger.

3. Nacho is a certified baller, I'm glad he is now blending with the team and his quality in both friendlies has underlined thr fact that we are blessed with talents...its a travesty that we won't be at the AFCON...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

Create a thread pls for d world to see

Yes o. Adeyemi2015 pls do this.

I remember Raheem Sterling calling Iheanacho his uncle.Let d world see dat pix abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by tbaba1234: 8:29pm On May 31, 2016
Icon4s:

Yes o. Adeyemi2015 pls do this.

I remember Raheem Sterling calling Iheanacho his uncle.Let d world see dat pix abeg.

What do you think of Ndidi and Onazi now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by safarigirl(f): 8:30pm On May 31, 2016
Icon4s:

Ola kedu?
lol, odi nma. Ke maka ndi be gi?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2016
We should not feel too bad about conceding against Luxembourg because they put two past Slovakia and won Greece.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2016
tbaba1234:

I can only say..... the days of glory for the Eagles is back! We are about to see the light at the end of the Tunnel!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2016
tbaba1234:

Sorry. I did nt watch d game.

I only followed d last 10mins on this thread.
Been really busy these days menn.
Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
The kid from Luxembourg who scored us is just 16 and this was his debut. That is why he went crazy when he scored.
Re: Nigeria Vs Luxembourg: International Friendly 3 - 1 (Full Time) by Icon4s(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
safarigirl:
lol, odi nma. Ke maka ndi be gi?

Otuto diri Chineke.

Good to see you back here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Algerian Kids Mock Super Eagles, Recreate When Mahrez Played Free Kick(Photos) / Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club / Keshi's Nephew, Ebuka Speaks On The Last Moments Of The Former Coach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.