Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship, Lets Meet And Share Info - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship, Lets Meet And Share Info (516 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / 2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship, Lets Meet And Share Info by swaggprofessor(m): 8:51pm On May 27, 2016
I missed out on PTDF and NDDC but was able to apply for the NLNG scholarship. still hoping for more to better my chances of winning. Pls, let's share info on new scholarships.thanks yall
Re: Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship, Lets Meet And Share Info by sirnicson(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
ME TOO
Re: Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship, Lets Meet And Share Info by peter1994(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
following.
Re: Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship, Lets Meet And Share Info by swaggprofessor(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls if u r the first to get any link pls share. Let's help each other and by God's we shall all get the scholarship to achieve our dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Final Year And Post Graduates Project And Thesis Hub / Benue People And Maths: Is It Just Me Or Something Else? / Uniport Postponed Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.