Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

How A Lady Was Saved From Dying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Was Saved From Dying (738 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / How I Got Saved From Masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by noram(f): 12:03am On May 28, 2016
This is arguably the most beautiful story I have received on whatsapp! READ...

A lady worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when she finished with her work schedule, she went into the meat cold room (Freezer) to inspect something, but in a moment of misfortune, the door closed and she was locked inside with no help in sight. Although she screamed and knocked with all her might, her cries went unheard as no one could hear her. Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room it's impossible to hear what was going on inside. Five hours later, whilst she was at the verge of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door. She was miraculously saved from dying that day. When she later asked the security guard how he had come to open the door, which wasn't his usual work routine, this was his explanation:
"I've been working in this factory for 35 years. Hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you're one of the few who greet me in the morning and say goodbye to me every evening when leaving after work. Many treat me as if I'm invisible. Today, as you reported for work, like all other days, you greeted me in your simple manner 'Hello'. But this evening after working hours, I curiously observed that I had not heard your "Bye, see you tomorrow". Hence, I decided to check around the factory. I look forward to your 'hi' and 'bye' every day because they remind me that I am someone. By not hearing your farewell today, I knew something had happened. That's why I was searching every where for you."
Moral Lesson to reflect upon: Be humble, love and respect those around you. Try to have an impact on people who cross your path every day, you never know what tomorrow will bring. Let this story be an inspiration. Let's share to inspire others; someone shared this to inspire me and I've been greatly inspired by this story... Enjoy your day.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by almujeebe(m): 12:14am On May 28, 2016
Thanks
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by MUVA(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2016
Kingcheezypuff come and read and receive small sense. undecided
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by Nobody: 12:30am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:
Kingcheezypuff come and read and receive small sense. undecided
*Ooooh dude!!
...No you did not just say that ta me!

*°•Sides you don't even like my 'byes' tongue grin
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by MUVA(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Ooooh dude!! ...No you did not just say that ta me!
*°•Sides you don't even like my 'byes' tongue grin
Well that's bad for you. You're gonna have to remain in the freezer grin

Bye.
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by Nobody: 12:47am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

Well that's bad for you. You're gonna have to remain in the freezer grin

Bye.
*°You gon find yerself in a worse place if you don't stop usin' what's mine against me angry
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by oppybouy(m): 12:49am On May 28, 2016
Its a cold world anyway. grin grin
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by MUVA(m): 12:53am On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°You gon find yerself in a worse place if you don't stop usin' what's mine against me angry

Did you invent it

Bye.
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by Nobody: 12:57am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

Did you invent it

Bye.
*yes!

Now while yer still able.....

Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by MUVA(m): 1:24am On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*yes!
Now while yer still able.....
Bye, bro.
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by Nobody: 1:29am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

Bye, bro.
*I ain't playin'!
I will have you on crutches hopping out this thread angry

Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by MUVA(m): 1:32am On May 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I ain't playin'! I will have you on crutches hopping out this thread angry
Are you gonna cry? embarassed

Bye!
Re: How A Lady Was Saved From Dying by Nobody: 2:16am On May 28, 2016
MUVA:

Are you gonna cry? embarassed

Bye!
*°• I gotta go
.....yer time will come! angry trust!

(1) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Take On Gay. Hilarious / Please Is This Fashion? / Ladies Please Stop Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.