Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? (28683 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 3:10am On Aug 31, 2009
You ve not sent wat i asked you or have u?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:15am On Aug 31, 2009
sent what?
no i didnt send anything. lol
this one may be juju oo!!
i fear my life, you know anything is possible.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 3:18am On Aug 31, 2009
Anyway don't bother, i ve things on my mind to settle now. Not even disposed
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 3:20am On Aug 31, 2009
where do u come from dat you speak so much of juju is it prominet there?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:26am On Aug 31, 2009
lol
i just know you dont like me from pervious posts so id rather not give into it.
im just scared you might do juju or something.
you may have a plan for me since i pissed you off earlier.
lol
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 3:29am On Aug 31, 2009
Anyway dat might be yr opinion not mine, get to go this thread has taken so much from me. BYE, you neva know dat those words really made impact but i wont admit
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:30am On Aug 31, 2009
bye!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 3:32am On Aug 31, 2009
You gave me yr pics and u didn't want to give me yr email. smart girl which is safer then?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37am On Aug 31, 2009
chei!
so you have stolen it to do what? juju?
na wa oo
i fear my life now oo
i be mumu
cry
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by tithe(m): 3:38am On Aug 31, 2009
so yr email or, ? lol
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:40am On Aug 31, 2009
plop!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by ayobase(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2009
I am taking amaka as the 16yrs old girl
and tithe as the 28 yrs old man, sorry boy.

So, lets see where this ends.

Amaka, u have to_________

Nigeria Is Blessed!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by IGWEILOH: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2009
there is no age in love. If you know you trully love her,go ahead but be very careful with her. Gud luck!
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by mamageee1(f): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2009
pedophile
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by sylve11: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2009
@poster urs is alot better than a guy i know (33) who's fu king the hell outta a 15 yr old chick sad sad sad cool God have mercy cool
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by oniso(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
tithe
sad sad that na child abuse angry shocked embarassed cry
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by naijacann: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
16 yr old is too young, why not have patience with her for another 2 yrs.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2009
Tithe, this is pedophilia can you not handle 25yr old girls because they will not stand for any old bullshit? do you want someone to control?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2012
Not only can I date someone that age, I can marry her. So, you never think of catching her young before one useless boy widen her toto for you?
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by good2know: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
i will like to use my personal life as an instance. i started dating my present girlfriend wen she was 16 and i was 24, that was almost six years ago years ago, even before she got an admission into the university. Now she is 22 and i'm 30, she is done with her university education,she is waiting for her nysc call up letter. she is now a big and very beautiful lady. though th journey has nt been a smooth one. i helped shine light into her life when she needed it.i guilded her through her life and she is appreciates it now. i love her so much and she is presently building me into becoming a better man.
see, the point im trying to drive at is, though the girl is still very young, but if you can help her to figure out her life and help her grow @ least for now, you will definately live not to regret it. give her somtimes b4 you introduce the issue of s3x, and wen you do, make sure you give it to her in abundance. be ready for a lot of adventure(within and outside the room) if you dont want her to seek for it elsewhere.prepare you head for series of aches(that is if you love her) because guys will always come and atimes she might want to derail.
CAN YOU WAIT FOR HER TILL SHE FINISHES HER UNIVERSITY EDUCATION(CONSIDERING YOUR OWN AGE)?
best of luck
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by agiboma(f): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
She is to young you are a disgusting pervert to even think about this.
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
good2know:

i will like to use my personal life as an instance. i started dating my present girlfriend wen she was 16 and i was 24, that was almost six years ago years ago, even before she got an admission into the university. Now she is 22 and i'm 30, she is done with her university education,she is waiting for her nysc call up letter. she is now a big and very beautiful lady. though th journey has nt been a smooth one. i helped shine light into her life when she needed it.i guilded her through her life and she is appreciates it now. i love her so much and she is presently building me into becoming a better man.
see, the point im trying to drive at is, though the girl is still very young, but if you can help her to figure out her life and help her grow @ least for now, you will definately live not to regret it. give her somtimes b4 you introduce the issue of s3x, and wen you do, make sure you give it to her in abundance. be ready for a lot of adventure(within and outside the room) if you dont want her to seek for it elsewhere.prepare you head for series of aches(that is if you love her) because guys will always come and atimes she might want to derail.
CAN YOU WAIT FOR HER TILL SHE FINISHES HER UNIVERSITY EDUCATION(CONSIDERING YOUR OWN AGE)?
best of luck

hewwwww!! grin lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date A 16 Year Old Girl? by clive2u(m): 1:42am On Feb 12, 2013
Guy am 21 and am inlove with a 16 year old and waiting for her to mature a bit. But for yours i dont know what to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / Funny Photos: Val Escape Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.