Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South (823 Views)

President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by weyabblog: 5:18am On May 28, 2016
Nigerian's cows belong to the south. According to the US documentation, in localities in which grases are found owns the cows. So since all graces are down south, i dont see any reason while hausa fulani should be claiming the ownership of the southern cows. Without our grases the cows can never survive. So analytically every cow in Nigeria belong to south.

Lets discuss. Lalasticlala .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by bbmoringa: 5:23am On May 28, 2016
weyabblog:
Nigerian's cows belong to the south. According to the US documentation, in localities in which grases are found owns the cows. So since all graces are down south, i dont see any reason while hausa fulani should be claiming the ownership of the southern cows. Without our grases the cows can never survive. So analytically every cow in Nigeria belong to south.

U ar kwaret,walahi,na zru por ram,na me por south getam por cow,bcs na me getam por grass,kawai,na north getam por oil becas na them getam por land mass,banza kawai!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by anwe: 5:24am On May 28, 2016
weyabblog:

You are wrong the herdsmen are Libyans not northerners
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by weyabblog: 5:25am On May 28, 2016
anwe:

You are wrong the herdsmen are Libyans not northerners
but na we get grass so we get the cows since na dem get oil since dey get 70% of land mass
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by cyojunior1(m): 5:25am On May 28, 2016
I tink u are right !!! If their cows cannot survive up north.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by weyabblog: 5:26am On May 28, 2016
bbmoringa:
U ar kwaret,walahi,na zru por ram,na me por south getam por cow,bcs na me getam por grass,kawai,na north getam por oil becas na them getam por land mass,banza kawai!
grin grin in buhari and buhaji voices
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by weyabblog: 5:27am On May 28, 2016
cyojunior1:
I tink u are right !!! If their cows cannot survive up north.
sure na our cow. Time to claim ownership by force
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by cyojunior1(m): 5:30am On May 28, 2016
weyabblog:
sure na our cow. Time to claim ownership by force

Let d revolution begins ! Since they are claiming to own an oil in the south which is relatively far to dat desert they erupted from
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by weyabblog: 5:35am On May 28, 2016
cyojunior1:

Let d revolution begins ! Since they are claiming to own an oil in the south which is relatively far to dat desert they erupted from
yes time to push the bill to chambers. We need our cows for productions
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by Bluette(f): 5:40am On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm. undecidedHmmmm.
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by Nobody: 6:08am On May 28, 2016
Re: Nigerian's Cows Belong To The South by bewla(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2016
laslas ti o last

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Working For PDP – APC / The World Worst Dictators / Abeg Who Fine Pass Between This Two Politifians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.