Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (54795 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Army Storms Oporoza As Militants Plan To Bomb Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Shukuakukobambi: 11:03am On May 28, 2016
Olabestonic001:

Though injustices have been meted out to Niger-Delta but bombing and degrading their lands isn't smart. Just as you've said, it wont cost Buhari more than 2019 but it'll cost the lands over 50yrs to recover.

Well they believe this is the only way. The best I can do is support them and that I'm doing.

In the end, Nigerians will be the better for it even though the Niger Delta will take a longer time to recover

3 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by ahaika23: 11:03am On May 28, 2016
Dem wan go waste fuel. WHy not make it 20 warships na? make una catch ghost abi na agip workers una go catch this time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Praktikals(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2016
youngeagle:
That dullard lacks wisdom and it will surely cost him a lot.
As 'dull and lacking in wisdom' as he is, he ll be your president till may 2023. You are free to port to Sao Tome sha o.

3 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by back2sender: 11:04am On May 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I doubt if these soldiers know who these militants are. Do you think these a Boko Haram fighters or unarmed IPOB protesters or even civilians that they can easily flex their muscles on? I pity the Nigerian army. These are not shiites for your information Buratai but men of steel and warlords.
The militant are cowards. Let them show thier face like BOKO HARAM or shittes n face the military n see what will be come of dem. Please blow more pipelines

3 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Shukuakukobambi: 11:04am On May 28, 2016
podosci:

Buhari should take it in Good faith, we need this bombings to criple oild production so that we can go back to geound zero and start actual diversification.
Its a pity the Niger delta would be the sacrificial lamb but their sacrifices would be remembered.

Sure it will

3 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by 9japride(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2016
At times I just wonder how someone hate a particular tribe/region but loves their oil and their land (grazing stuff)? I doubt if there will ever be peace in this world. Unless oppression and wickedness stops, that's only when things will work out well. To all those shouting kill them! Hope u all are presently in Nigeria not just hiding ur ass in on foreign country and instigating war here. Smh

8 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by gurunlocker: 11:05am On May 28, 2016
This is no solution, their own request is clear unlike Boko Haram... these people can destroy the economy... Dialogue is the best.

I know bubu is clueless and a dictator, but he should at least listen to advice

2 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by eziokwubundunuwa: 11:05am On May 28, 2016
mulattoclaro:
I doubt if these soldiers know who these militants are. Do you think these a Boko Haram fighters or unarmed IPOB protesters or even civilians that they can easily flex their muscles on? I pity the Nigerian army. These are not shiites for your information Buratai but men of steel and warlords.

During war targets are not specific. The Avengers are putting the lives of ordinary citizens at risk. They should carry their war elsewhere. Don't you know it is obviously turning to ethnic war and every member of the opposing ethnicity becomes assumed as a rebel. God give these foolish avengers wisdom to avoid Ojukwu's mistake which lead to loss of 3million lives.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:06am On May 28, 2016
back2sender:
Oporoza or okenrikoko or gbamaramatu should be level to the ground. I miss obj for things like this, you kill a Soja!! He will give you hell on your land.

Try it and see war/ICC hit Buhari your illiterate god. grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 11:08am On May 28, 2016
eyeview:
This Avengers are gaining support and sympathisers by the day.
...And that's how civil wars start

Honestly. I can't stop laughing whenever I listen to Radio Biafrra. The callers are praying for them...few were even fasting for them to continue to inflict more damage. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by 9japride(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2016
gurunlocker:
This is no solution, their own request is clear unlike Boko Haram... these people can destroy the economy... Dialogue is the best.

I know bubu is clueless and a dictator, but he should at least listen to advice
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind those mischievous fellows pushing Buhari to war, hope when oil installations are destroyed we will then be feeding from groundnut oil and revenue from cattle rearing?

3 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by compressordaf(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2016
pls hit like for d RIP of dose soldiers...because dru may not come back,....#proudly a niger delta,...5% feeding 95%,.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by MrDavidson: 11:08am On May 28, 2016
JonSnow:

People like these are the reason why nigeria's breakup is certain wink

It's people like you that defend ultra-violent criminals bent on annihilating Nigeria if they're given the "siddon look" approach but at the same time want the government to religiously arrest them without even hurting their nails. Does that make sense to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by freshcvvs: 11:09am On May 28, 2016
Teddeebear:
i have quoted this in remembrance of the same publication made 2weeks ago, again Military storms Niger delta.

lets see how many will be arrested this time

lol

Who is talking arrest here? so it was "arrest" that happened in Odi?

Kontunu grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:09am On May 28, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

During war targets are not specific. The Avengers are putting the lives of ordinary citizens at risk. They should carry their war elsewhere. Don't you know it is obviously turning to ethnic war and every member of the opposing ethnicity becomes assumed as a rebel. God give these foolish avengers wisdom to avoid Ojukwu's mistake which lead to loss of 3million lives.

Keep deceiving yourself why ICC keeps compiling evidence to kill Buhari. grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by zeekz(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2016
the way you guys comment on nairaland one would believe you guys actually know what you are saying but the truth is you guys are beyond ignorant. how can you support terrorist and gladly ask that the government accept them, the sheer stupidity you guys display is so infuriating. you people dont know that your stupid comments are encouraging stupid things like this none of you here has experienced war that's why you dumb people are happy forming e-warriors spewing trash. God help you people.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by eyeview: 11:09am On May 28, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Civil war between who and who? Let's say between Ijaw and Nigeria isn't the possible outcome obvious. These Avengers should surrender already to save millions of Ijaw lives.
Its obvious you've never seen a war before.
Don't you think that if it escalates into a civil war,it will be just the ijaws alone?
Don't you know that various interests will jump in.
Don't you know that even some foreign interests(for their own interests) will come in.
Locally,you may start seeing other ethnic groups and organisations merge with them.
For eg,don't you know that for years,long before boko haram, there has been various groups in the north that has always preached against christianity and its influx thru western education? They were usually the proponents of those religious riots,but the moment Boko haram came up with similar ideologies,they all aligned. Many of them didn't even know who or where shekau was. And that's how they spread.
That's the issue with this trend and since the avengers ideology is for the protection of their resources,every south south will align with it. And south east which has been clamouring since for independence can cash in.
And instead of buhari to thread with diplomacy,he's being blinded by tribal hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by ebiboy2(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[size=22pt][s]We don't negotiate with terrorists, we kill them. If you think I'm lying, then Ask boko haram and iPods[/s][/size]
You no get sense. How many you and the dullard don kill? Keep cheering your king to his doom. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Praktikals(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
Some troops should be stationed back in Aso Rock before the learned avengers make a surprise move and capture the sit of power.
Stand of power nko? Yeye NDA sympathiser undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Shukuakukobambi: 11:11am On May 28, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Try it and see war/ICC hit Buhari your illiterate god. grin

How many hairs did OBJ lose with Odi invasion?

How much sleep did GEJ lose over the 50 massob members massacred and dumped in Ezzu river?

Anyway let the bombers continue and let the military give them chance to finish what they started. Its for the betterment of all Nigerians

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Nobody: 11:12am On May 28, 2016
JonSnow:
it seems buhari's destiny is to accelerate the inevitable, the breakup of nigeria grin grin

they once said the same about BH, that it is a faceless organization. Where are they today?

You guys still do not get it! Ojuku came with his treasonable Biafra, he lost! OPC and NADECO came with theirs, they lost! MEND came with with theirs, they were compromised into nonentity! Then came the 'faceless BH', they still lost! IPOD came with their madness, and they are now a no body! How many more groups will rise up and fall before you realize that every tongue that riseth against our Fed Rep in judgement, will be condemned?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by fireforfire: 11:12am On May 28, 2016
I smell world war 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by kulrunsman79(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2016
No government is as clueless as this government

2 Likes

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:13am On May 28, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

How many hairs did OBJ lose with Odi invasion?

How much sleep did GEJ lose over the 50 massob members massacred and dumped in Ezzu river?

Anyway let the bombers continue and let the military give them chance to finish what they started. Its for the betterment of all Nigerians

Go school you no gree go

When was ICC created.?

The answer will help you know why OBJ escaped cool

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by obagangan: 11:13am On May 28, 2016
thank God, Just put them down before ruin every source of economy we have

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by eziokwubundunuwa: 11:13am On May 28, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Keep deceiving yourself why ICC keeps compiling evidence to kill Buhari. grin

If that is the plans then they are stupid. They should take the war to North if they so hate Fulani or other tribes than to bring war home to their people hoping on ICC. So after wasting millions of avoidable lives they will call on ICC. God please give these people small sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by ayibatari99(m): 11:13am On May 28, 2016
I go enjoy dis movie. Less see who go wound who? But to be frank,i pity the innocent souls that will perish in this movie that is about to start. Avatar or Avengers they call their selves should be blamed for it, not the Government. We are all witness. The Government has tried all things possible to resolve it amicably but the (AVENGERS) are fooling and deceiving themselves with what they watch in Movies. Someone was even saying the military can't enter creeks with warship. I'll advice you to ask your elders what happened during the military era. They will narrate the ordeal in detail to you. grin shocked cool tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:14am On May 28, 2016
craziebone:

they once said the same about BH, that it is a faceless organization. Where are they today?

You guys still do not get it! Ojuku came with his treasonable Biafra, he lost! OPC and NADECO came with theirs, they lost! MEND came with with theirs, they were compromised into nonentity! Then came the 'faceless BH', they still lost! IPOD came with their madness, and they are now a no body! How many more groups will rise up and fall before you realize that every tongue that riseth against our Fed Rep in judgement, will be condemned?

" An attack on BH is an attack on the North. " Buhari cool

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by ebiboy2(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2016
Like they always do, kill innocent citizens (like they did at Aba), arrest innocent citizens (like they did at Aba and Onitsha), parade them as militants and maybe kill them.
What a useless and messed up country

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by Shukuakukobambi: 11:15am On May 28, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Go school you no gree go

When was ICC created.?

The answer will help you know why OBJ escaped cool

So there was no ICC in 2014 when massob people were killed? Or biafrans are worthless where ICC is concerned?

You really wasted the money spent on your education

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by drberry(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2016
freshcvvs:

I have quoted this and i will keep following you so that i can detect when your tone starts changing grin grin grin
. You mean you're my new abobaku abi? Have you abandoned your master Buhari? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants by EasternLeopard: 11:16am On May 28, 2016
ayibatari99:
I go enjoy dis movie. Less see who go wound who? But to be frank,i pity the innocent souls that will perish in this movie that is about to start. Avatar or Avengers they call their selves should be blamed for it, not the Government. We are all witness. The Government has tried all things possible to resolve it amicably but the (AVENGERS) are fooling and deceiving themselves with what they watch in Movies. Someone was even saying the military can't enter creeks with warship. I'll advice you to ask your elders what happened during the military era. They will narrate the ordeal in detail to you. grin shocked cool tongue tongue tongue tongue

Militancy started fully under OBJ .

If they had started under the military, they would have destroyed the military government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash / Troops Annihilate Boko Haram Fighters In Marte, Recover Gpmgs(graphic Pic) / You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.