Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA (21350 Views)

Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Guardian Name Emem Isong, Biola Alabi And Mo Abudu As The Cash Madams / Anna Banner On Set Of Emem Isong's "Lovers And Sinners" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
Congrats to her
btw,download my new song @ http://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/95310
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 28, 2016
Congrats to her! smiley
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by anigold(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
BrownCookie:
Beautiful.
Congratulations!

am waiting to hear when beyonce and Jayz will travel to UYO international clinic in Akwa Ibom just to have a baby....

Neo-colonization is really affecting the black African race...
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by anigold(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2016
sage50:
Cool
you pic says its all.

I believe in Nigeria but the best way to believe in Nigeria,is to believe in Nigeria in another country...
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by anigold(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2016
kushma:
Owk and congrats to her. But I keep on wondering whether giving birth in us is now the everyday thing or is there any benefit attached to it my fellow landers'
bro US citizenship na hot cake. 90% of Nigeria elites dont believe in the long term existence of this entity called Nigeria...
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by nidera(f): 5:43pm On May 28, 2016
SerialGist:

I Love twins too. Let's make some together then.
really...
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 28, 2016
nidera:

really...
Yeah. I'm serious.
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by kayalla(f): 10:32pm On May 28, 2016
congratulations
Re: Emem Isong Gives Birth To Twins In USA by t2luv1: 6:44am On May 29, 2016
Youngmaster0:
So those children are officially US citizen

If they are male remember to register them for selective service once they turn 18. In case there is a war we need people to draft and go fight. It a felony not to register. You want to be US citizen, got to take the good with the bad. Congress is seriously looking at changing this law. One of the parent has to be a citizen in order for the child to qualify for citizenship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: "I Was Thinking About Jesus Christ, When I Wrote 'Somebody’s Son'" / Tonto Dike(nollywood) Vs Joselyn Dumas(gollywood): Who Is The Most Beautiful? / Iyabo Ojo In New Stunning Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.