Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) (9037 Views)

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / Breakdown Of Capital Projects Executed By Goodluck Jonathan's Federal Government / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
According to a Twitter user who shared the photos,Abuja-Kaduna railway built by Goodluck Jonathan is ready.He wrote......

'It's ready...#AbujaKadunaRailway

#EnduringLegacy

#ThankYouGEJ'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/abuja-kaduna-railway-built-by-goodluck.html?m=1

7 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
ebosie11:
More
More

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:49pm On May 28, 2016
ebosie11:
More
More

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Pavarottii(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2016
The best president Nigeria has ever witnessed.

My mentor.

God bless you GEJ.

If u love GEJ please hit like for him.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by jaymejate: 1:53pm On May 28, 2016
Seriously in that Rail transportation, GEJ tried o. I love travelling by train

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by pedrilo: 1:54pm On May 28, 2016
Stupid gej, instead of connecting ur pipo to the FCT wit a rail line, u neglected dem for those who dnt giv an F abt u!

15 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by oduastates: 1:59pm On May 28, 2016
Paid for and Built by Obasanjo and yaradua
The only praise that Jonathan will get is that he did not mess up/destroy the project the same way he destroyed brass and Olokola LNG

Obasanjo's ambitious trans - Nigeria project which was planned to gulp $40 billion and change the face of rail transport across Nigeria.The Abuja kaduna section awarded in 2007.
Yaradua came in and revised the cost. He rewarded the Kaduna -Abuja section.

Yaradua's revised project
http://www.railwaysafrica.com/news/china-signs-nigerian-abuja-kaduna-rail-deal

First of all, trains never stopped running in Nigeria. From Gowon to Yaradua and to Jonathan , The Nigeria railway has run an epileptic service. That epileptic service improves whenever the government buys a few locomotive,and then deteriorate shortly after when they start aging.
There was a period of fair service when Indians were invited to run NRC in the 70's.
Same railway working with the useless locomotive before Jonathan.The same railway he brought to Nigeria.
Check the dates the videos were posted ( 2009 and 2010).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0t_DsTNqZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihmOjnpfKpQ

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
where the fun is the goddam train?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by DynamoDeGreat: 2:02pm On May 28, 2016
50 likes for GEJ

18 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Splashme: 2:04pm On May 28, 2016
The deceitful Buhari/APC govt wants to keep delaying the commissioning to give impression that their dullard built it.

Thank you GEJ

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by searchng4love: 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
oduastates:
Even you is capable of being intelligent... Just exhibit that. Every thing is not about APC PDP...there's more to life than such a reductionist view of the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by ebosie11(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2016
More

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2016
GEJ
The best president ever in the history of Nigeria
APC are scammers sad sad shocked shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by ireneony(f): 2:55pm On May 28, 2016
Goodluck Jonathan. The best nigeria president ever cool
Jonathan my hero

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Opeade939(f): 3:03pm On May 28, 2016
God Bless Gej.

11 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
Obasanjo initiated this idea, yaradua started the construction, continued by Jonathan(75%) competed by Buhari

So please get ur facts straight

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by imsuboi(m): 3:05pm On May 28, 2016
you never value what you have until you lose it...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
kiss
This man renovated all the airports and built new ones which has not been done since tbe 70s.
They installed top technology so that the days of plane crashes would stop.

The Railway system was mocked by APC cheerleaders during the election now they will come and give Buhari credit for what they called embarrassment last year.

12 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by manutdrichie(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
grin
I will soon know Kaduna cos of GEJ train

I live in Kubwa Abuja where the station is located

God will bless him

6 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Obasanjo initiated this idea, yaradua started the construction, continued by Jonathan(75%) competed by Buhari

So please get ur facts straight
At least you tried to say 75%. Little by little your eye go clear competed indeed....

13 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Jirate(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2016
seunny4lif:
GEJ
The best president ever in the history of Nigeria
APC are scammers sad sad shocked shocked

It’s Obvious Now my dear brother.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Abeymills(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
Gudluck d great u are indeed a great man zombies over 2ur i knw u will show d traits of ur masters in lies,propaganda n scam yeye pipu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
At least you tried to say 75%. Little by little your eye go clear competed indeed....
The truth is the truth, u are the one who need to remove sentiments when the Nigerian politics issue comes up, Buhari don't feed me, neither did Jonathan, neither will the next president so Why should I tell a lie for them

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by babatunx(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one!!! Whether built by GEJ or PMB, or even yaradua, the most important thing is that it is ready for usage by Nigerian......

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:24pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

The truth is the truth, u are the one who need to remove sentiments when the Nigerian politics issue comes up, Buhari don't feed me, neither did Jonathan, neither will the next president so Why should I tell a lie for them
You seem like a straight person. Your support for apc government is not hidden. These type of brazen attitudes such as give him 4 years to judge, is how we let them put us from the fire to frying pan. If we do not demand results they will keep givining excuses. Stop cheerleading evil!

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by HiddenShadow: 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
Enemies of the Nigerdeltans will never say good about this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by cyril10(m): 3:39pm On May 28, 2016
oduastates:

Total rubbish posted up there, simply out of hate.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Gayigaskia(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
HiddenShadow:
Enemies of the Nigerdeltans will never say good about this.

Something initiated and budgeted by OBJ and ElRufai!

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 3:44pm On May 28, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
You seem like a straight person. Your support for apc government is not hidden. These type of brazen attitudes such as give him 4 years to judge, is how we let them put us from the fire to frying pan. If we do not demand results they will keep givining excuses. Stop cheerleading evil!
He has a four year term, after that and he fails, then u will see my campaign against Buhari. ... . My support for Buhari is not even upto 30% the way I supported Jonathan in 2011

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by Greatpooss(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
Hmmmm! Despite the hardship and pains Nigeria masses are passing through at the moment and political blame game everywhere. All I have to say is God bless Nigeria.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Railway Built By Goodluck Jonathan Is Ready(photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2016
What if GEJ was still the President?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: How Amaechi's Wife Swindled 35 M each From All Lgas In Rivers State / NJC Meets, May Extend Muhammad’s Tenure As Acting CJN / Governor Dapo Abiodun Inaugurates 4.92Km Roads In Ado-Odo/Ota LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.