Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri (21127 Views)

Residents On The Run As Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Borno Villages. Photos / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo) / Boko Haram Takes Over Five Borno Communites In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Raph01: 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
sauceny:
Boko haram no dey rain again,na Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) dey on board.
Niger Delta Avengers go soon back off now, if hunger waya dem wellaz
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Raph01: 3:50pm On May 28, 2016
tiffany50:
allah will bless them
Y U wicked lyk diz??
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
Raph01:
Picshure or adonbilivit

Dedicate diz FTC 2 all Zombies all around de world.. Black or White #ProudlyZombie
........ angry Seriously. ....

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Raph01: 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
ZuzuMan:
........ angry Seriously. ....
U ryt now... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 28, 2016
Raph01:
na ma Daura Sweetheart.. BuBu

Enjoy
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by EmperorTayo1864(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2016
freeze001:
Technical defeat!! Is this a technical comeback perhaps?! This one year achievement ehn! In light of recent occurrences they beer modify their democracy day speech especially the area covering security.

Ince they finish modifying they should alert Bubu so he can recite the true situation of things often enoand master it. That way he won't cone out with his customary spiel of boko haram and 14 LGAs and now all have been recovered because that's not the case.

The Army chief and c-in-c should discuss honestly and make sure the armed forces are competent enough to face two deadly fronts in the SS and NE. Better to face the one they've apparently recorded some victory in and secure said victory than pick wars indiscriminately and end up losing on both sides.

I'll advice to join Nigeria Army and be their tactician

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by freeze001(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2016
EmperorTayo1864:

I'll advice to join Nigeria Army and be their tactician

Nah...I don't go to where too much hate n bigotry will see my career stunted in the first instance. The fact that I don't knock my head on the floor a minimum of five times a day will have a bullseye painted right in the middle of my back at all times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 28, 2016
Money40:
Boko haram and nd avengers are doing great work kudos to them, this regim must be ungorvanable, for that old fool

Bros U dey vex o
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Leke001: 4:47pm On May 28, 2016
the BH guys know that bubu would wanna brag about their defeat tomorrow....bad guys
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by koboko69: 4:57pm On May 28, 2016
incomintop:
why karma is treating buhari like
he only say he will make jonathan government ungovernable
the problem for this president is too much
remember his an old man he does not have strength like Jonathan
what a one year anniversary gift to the president

You are not tired of this silly assertions? All your hate and dearh wish didn't stop Buhari from becoming president, neither will it remove him from.office. despite knowing this claim is false, u will rather stick to it, to suit your wailing needs. Just for the up 10th time, Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a member of PDP and still a member of PDP till now made the statement, as u can verify with Google. If u choose to keep deceiving yourself, its ur cup of tea.
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by noblebaba: 5:18pm On May 28, 2016
What kind of defeat Nigeria army were claiming? As at wednesday Buratai said Boko haram is not occupying any territory in Nigeria
But they kept killing and burning houses is it not through one route that they pass before getting to those villages? Then what are the soldiers doing?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2016
noblebaba:
What kind of defeat Nigeria army were claiming? As at wednesday Buratai said Boko haram is not occupying any territory in Nigeria
But they kept killing and burning houses is it not through one route that they pass before getting to those villages? Then what are the soldiers doing?

See them....
smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by pinkyliceous(f): 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
Okwa APC bragged to us that they have dismantled all road blocks because they have technically won the insurgency war.

Ngwanu Buhari collect your anniversary gift o.

Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Splashme: 8:09pm On May 28, 2016
Tolexander:
This news can't technically be true- Lai Mohammad!
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Reference(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2016
EriggaPaperboi:
It's a big lie, they have been defeated by buruntashi and our gallant soldiers: zombies

The girls are gradually coming back cheesy cheesy

grin Hahahahaha......
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by oweman: 9:09pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=incomintop post=46054505]why karma is treating buhari like
he only say he will make jonathan government ungovernable
the problem for this president is too much
remember his an old man he does not have strength like Jonathan
what a one year anniversary gift to the president[/

For all this foolish hot air talks by biafrats he has done more than enough and he is not a drunkard like zoonathan of the money stealing era the end of his four years Nigerians shall score him low or high but watch it no more drunken president for this land nor any other thieving doctor of dogs and monkey shall not be acceptable hh
For those criminals in the creeks they need to do more than bombing oil pipe they need to go bomb their fadas and mothers just as they are doing to make any point .
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Pioneer2002(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2016
Nigeria is a country under siege. We really need serious minded and creative leadership to navigate our current predicaments. But we keep doing the same old things that brought us to this point without thinking out of the box. For a start can we adopt the national confab report of Jonathan's regime. Why not we adopt the PIB act or is it bill. Let us make our institutions work instead of expecting messiahs like we assumed Buhari would be? We must use our best brains to do our work. Nation building is a serious business.
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:02pm On May 28, 2016
Leke001:
the BH guys know that bubu would wanna brag about their defeat tomorrow....bad guys

I believe this attack is sponsored and beyond Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by mrkings84(m): 12:45am On May 29, 2016
[b][/b]THE RETURN OF BOKO HARAM!!!

NOLLY WOOD PLS I WILL LIKE TO WATCH THIS FILM
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by hardbody: 4:51am On May 29, 2016
In my basic management class I was taught to choose my battles. I think the C in C should do the same. If you fight too many battles, you get distracted and depleted. BH and Avengers are two battles in the same war.
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by paulooo3(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2016
mehn wat is happening to my dear country
Re: Boko Haram Razes Five Borno Villages, Inches Closer To Maiduguri by Money40: 2:57pm On May 29, 2016
Babzilla:

Bros U dey vex o
one good turn deserves another

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria / We Will Drag Dino Melaye To Court Without Delay – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.