Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

for married people only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / for married people only (3313 Views)

What Is Your Best Sex Style?? For Married Couples Only / How To Make Your Wife Attain Orgasm(squirt)strictly For Married Folks / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: for married people only by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2016
Ladies earn more these days in Nigeria Because the older Men are always ready to render a hand to them. So if you know whats good for you better hurry and get married to that your Man cos.

MEN THAT EARN MORE THAN LADIES ARE SCARCE IN NIGERIA.
Re: for married people only by mikolo80: 12:00am On May 30, 2016
lovesmile16:

Ya that's true
my two cents .no one way of doing anything. hope the heavens bless your decision.
Re: for married people only by mikolo80: 12:04am On May 30, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Ladies earn more these days in Nigeria Because the older Men are always ready to render a hand to them. So if you know whats good for you better hurry and get married to that your Man cos.

agreed but not many couples don't seem to be able to handle it. all of a sudden women want to dominate while men start to resent this wives. even for Yankee higher earning women usually increases probability of divorce
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 11:28am On May 30, 2016
mikolo80:
agreed but not many couples don't seem to be able to handle it. all of a sudden women want to dominate while men start to resent this wives. even for Yankee higher earning women usually increases probability of divorce

I know myself,the problem won't come from me. I respect my man and I don't attach money to it. My fear is that my man may start feeling inferior overtime. Men how would u feel if u are in such a situation as this?
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 11:30am On May 30, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Hmmmmmm,God will help us

1 Like

Re: for married people only by mikolo80: 4:01pm On May 30, 2016
lovesmile16:

I know myself,the problem won't come from me. I respect my man and I don't attach money to it. My fear is that my man may start feeling inferior overtime. Men how would u feel if u are in such a situation as this?
obviously we prefer to be the provider but the reality is that most good paying jobs(sales) available today favor women but what I believe is if men could marry women with no job and send them to school and sponsor business (usually boutique or shop) then women can do same. sponsor him to become self employed so he can become the provider. what I (me o I cannot speak for other men cannot take is to made into house wife against my wish{cooking and cleaning})yes it is good to support your wife o but let it be what the man has humbled himself to do not impose it on him. all this female activists have done it and it ended in divorce or b.itch asss men(no woman is attracted to a b.itch asss man,.so find out whether he is ready to be your sugar husband or you continue to be submissive (cooking and cleaning etc most of which you can outsource anyway) till he can rise to his proper place without losing face (sorry it's how we're programmed by default. you need to decide how much you want him as your husband and what you're willing to do to make it work. I suggest setting him up in a business. but if he is not self employable type then just keep encouraging him till he breaks through while not turning the FACT (yes it's a fact) that. you are the major bread winner of the house especially when you have to nurse your child and still cook and clean (hopefully he is your partner and picks up the slack without being an asss about it. not easy but my suggestions
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
mikolo80:
obviously we prefer to be the provider but the reality is that most good paying jobs(sales) available today favor women but what I believe is if men could marry women with no job and send them to school and sponsor business (usually boutique or shop) then women can do same. sponsor him to become self employed so he can become the provider. what I (me o I cannot speak for other men cannot take is to made into house wife against my wish{cooking and cleaning})yes it is good to support your wife o but let it be what the man has humbled himself to do not impose it on him. all this female activists have done it and it ended in divorce or b.itch asss men(no woman is attracted to a b.itch asss man,.so find out whether he is ready to be your sugar husband or you continue to be submissive (cooking and cleaning etc most of which you can outsource anyway) till he can rise to his proper place without losing face (sorry it's how we're programmed by default. you need to decide how much you want him as your husband and what you're willing to do to make it work. I suggest setting him up in a business. but if he is not self employable type then just keep encouraging him till he breaks through while not turning the FACT (yes it's a fact) that. you are the major bread winner of the house especially when you have to nurse your child and still cook and clean (hopefully he is your partner and picks up the slack without being an asss about it. not easy but my suggestions

You are thinking what am thinking
Re: for married people only by mikolo80: 11:06pm On May 30, 2016
lovesmile16:

You are thinking what am thinking
what's that
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 9:47am On May 31, 2016
mikolo80:
what's that
Am feeling your last comment
Re: for married people only by mikolo80: 4:14pm On May 31, 2016
lovesmile16:

Am feeling your last comment
o ok
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 6:49pm On May 31, 2016
mikolo80:
o ok
Ya
Re: for married people only by mikolo80: 7:23pm On May 31, 2016
lovesmile16:

Ya
may God be with you and your decision
Re: for married people only by lovesmile16: 10:44am On Jun 01, 2016
mikolo80:
may God be with you and your decision

Amen,tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift / I No Dey Play With You Again ( Cc ) / Please Help, How Do I Turn Down My Female Boss' Sexual Request?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.