Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price (1714 Views)

What Kind Of Cooking Pots Would You Rather Buy? / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong / Tomato Price Crashes From N25,000 To N800 Per Basket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by gerytony(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
Since the hike in the price of goods and product started as a result of economic melt down, I resulted in managing the way I spend and my method of cooking also. This is my new method of cooking Rice now;Instead of cooking only yam and beans, I choose to add rice to it and save my self the cost of buying tomatoes, you can try it, is very sweet.

Re: My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by ify2nyce(f): 5:27pm On May 28, 2016
don't see any rice
Re: My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by DynamoDeGreat: 5:38pm On May 28, 2016
Op did the economy also stop you from buying fish/meat?

1 Like

Re: My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by Greatzeus(m): 5:39pm On May 28, 2016
Looks more like porridge to me,well all na food sha,man must wack
Re: My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 28, 2016
dt looks like watery poo 2 me... no offence

2 Likes

Re: My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by alatbaba1(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2016
There are better option to dis current situation.

1. Eat more of vegetable soup. Vegetable soup goes down well with white rice, semovita, garri, pounded yam, fufu and many other varieties.

2. Eat more or draw soup like Ogbonnor (hoe I got te spelling right). U really don't need tomato for that. Add pumpkin leaves and some okro and spice it up with kponmo and dried fish or roasted fish.

3. Eat more of Egusi soup. Egusi soup can also go down sell with rice and other varieties.

Don't eat craps because of tomato shortage.

2 Likes

Re: My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2016
Na until diabetes finish u

1 Like

Re: My New Style Of Cooking Rice Since The Hike In Tomato Price by nuelzy: 10:45am On May 29, 2016
op didnt cook dat dish well...my senior bro is a pro in cooking dat dish....or any weird food concoction for dat matter gringrin

op dis ur own is too watery...nd no smoked fish and a lil veggy...nxt time try it like dat...u will enjoy it...make it less watery

(1) (Reply)

My Diary As A Baker / Are You Interested In Popcorn Machines? / Place Your Order For Crunchy Smoked Catfish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.