Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? (1891 Views)

Why Do Girls Hate Guys They Can't Have? / What's Going On? 14yr Old Girls Now Look Matured Than Their Mothers / This Is Why I Hate Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2016
The thing is, some mothers are close to their children while some aren't. Some care a lot about their children's well-being while some just leave their children twisting in the wind when they're a certain age. From my observations, the closeness of adults to their parent is majorly dependent on the parents' level of attachment to the adult not the other way around. Certain parents are just too overclingy and cautious about their children's life choices. Men NATURALLY want to be detached from their parents and feel a sense of independence and responsibility but some parents especially mothers no go hear.

Now, in the case where a man has this kind of mother (or both parents), some women tend to hatefully humiliate these men and tag them as "mama's boy". Ladies, are these men supposed to kick their clingy mothers away from their lives due to your insecurities and jealousy issues? Trust me, these men don't enjoy the cling but outta love and respect for their fam they live with it.

No offense to ladies who hate a "mama's boy"...but I've noticed it's the dodgy females that hate the most. Maybe because mothers have a good sense of catching them lol. Proper wifey-materials are the exact opposite. They're eager to have a strong bond with the mother of her man rather than avoiding every occasion to meet the fam and belittling him like the dodgy ones do.

LADIES! If I am getting it wrong, please explain because I need to understand the hate.

Btw, let me give you a secret. If you show mad love and respect for your man's mother, he's love for you triples. Without her, he wouldn't exist...SHE'S THE REAL MVP!
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by pikin1(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2016
Some mothers fit turn wife nah
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by cruzita(f): 6:10pm On May 28, 2016
some mothers dey over-do.they won't let their daughter-in law rest ,they are always reminding them that *this is my son's house.

so annoying
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2016
Sometimes, potential husband's need the opinion of close frnds/family members on the character of the girl they wish to marry..
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Patented: 6:11pm On May 28, 2016
2 things
1) plain jealousy
2) the dodgy ones know mothers wld see through their facade

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by feran15(m): 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
I think it's because mother inlaws sometimes try to control whats happening in the marriage especially when the wife and the husband's mother dont have a good relationship
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
Most Women Love men That display Masculinity, Strength, And Wits. Anything short of that would make him A pusssy.

Yes! truth be told, men who have a good relationship with their mothers tend to be more understanding, generous and respectful toward women, and we ladies know that.

the only problem We got is if he Allows Her decision influence his'. he needs to seek her Approval before carrying Out A decision with me...We Wanna eat junk..He says ''mom says I shouldn't eat junk.'' We want try some new sex moves... ''I don't think mom would agree with this''

That right there's All shades of Fuckeedd up!
Ain't no body got time for A momma's boy!

[/font][/i]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
cruzita:
some mothers dey over-do.they won't let their daughter-in law rest ,they are always reminding them that *this is my son's house.

so annoying

It is annoying for even the man. I just don't get why the hate and bashing goes to the guy because the guy clearly CAN NOT change his mother. All you can do is persevere and continue to show love and respect. No even try show small werey.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Florblu(f): 6:31pm On May 28, 2016
We don't hate our mother in law.we only detest them when they raised an adult who couldn't act and bear the consequences of his actions without consulting his mother.
The phrase "Mummy Said" is annoying

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Sometimes, potential husband's need the opinion of close frnds/family members on the character of the girl they wish to marry..

Same here. You need fam and friends that aren't clouded by being in love and can logically assess your bae. Love can be blind and when marriage opens the eyes...the horror begins.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by DonnaCorleone(f): 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
IDK, but I like when a guy has a good relationship with his whole family in general, not just his mother. Probably because I'm from a small family. I don't care if his mother likes or hates me though.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Cutehector(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2016
tommychow:

Same here. You need fam and friends that aren't clouded by being in love and can logically assess your bae. Love can be blind and when marriage opens the eyes...the horror begins.
tru that. As long as it is marriage, a woman will do all in her best to hide her characters until he says I do..
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by UyiIredia(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Florblu:
We don't hate our mother in law.we only detest them when they raised an adult who couldn't act and bear the consequences of his actions without consulting his mother.

I concur.

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Most Women Love men That display Masculinity, Strength, And Wits. Anything short of that would make him A pusssy.

Yes! truth be told, men who have a good relationship with their mothers tend to be more understanding, generous and respectful toward women, and we ladies know that.

the only problem We got is if he Allows Her decision influence his'. he needs to seek her Approval before carrying Out A decision with me...We Wanna eat junk..He says ''mom says I shouldn't eat junk.'' We want try some new sex moves... ''I don't think mom would agree with this''

That right there's All shades of Fuckeedd up!
Ain't no body got time for A momma's boy!

[/font][/i]

LMAO! Your over-exaggeration is peak. I have never met grown-ass men that need their mothers daily approval before taking actions. It's probably paranoia that stems from past relationships in your teen years. When women notice a man is close to his mum, they begin to recollect old memories and judge him based on it.

Maybe requiring advices on huge decisions like who to marry, business choices, personal troubles etc. Can you blame them though? If I were to ask you who you trust more than anyone in this world, I'm sure your mumz would pop up.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by halfricanadian(f): 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
I like such men they tend to av dat soft spot

Whereas simple develop a close relationship with his mum

Nd wen he misbehave

Tell his mum
Bt women are just funny dey hate dat concept

Mothers usually want d best for their sons

But d son shd b able to stand for his woman too balance it or leave ur mum nd woman to sort themselves
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 28, 2016
tommychow:

LMAO! Your over-exaggeration is peak. I have never met grown-ass men that need their mothers daily approval before taking actions.
Lol.
You should go Out more often.
It's probably paranoia that stems from past relationships in your teen years.
LoL. Not exactly...grin
When women notice a man is close to his mum, they begin to recollect old memories and judge him based on it.
I don't get this. what memories?
if you'd please? shed more light.

Maybe requiring advices on huge decisions like who to marry, business choices, personal troubles etc. Can you blame them though? If I were to ask you who you trust more than anyone in this world, I'm sure your mumz would pop up.
Lol.
On the contrary, My dad...tongue

Well, This was Fun! grin Byebye!
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Varagous(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
if he's wise.. he'll know how to balance his relationship with his mum. MARRY A WISE MAN; MAMA'S BOY OR NOT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 28, 2016
You haven't seen nothing..

I take instructions from my granny

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
Florblu:

Would it still be annoying if it was "mummy said I should buy you this Range for our anniversary"? Lol

I get you but I can categorically tell you it is very uncommon. What's common is women jumping into conclusions and stigmatizing men who are close to their mothers as "mommy's boy". Do you get my point?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 7:27pm On May 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol.
You should go Out more often. LoL. Not exactly...grin I don't get this. what memories?
if you'd please? shed more light.

Lol.
On the contrary, My dad...tongue

Well, This was Fun! grin Byebye!

Lmao. We hate a daddy's girl. tongue

Bye.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
discoprophet:
You haven't seen nothing..

I take instructions from my granny

grin Only God can save you.
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by tommychow(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
Varagous:
if he's wise.. he'll know how to balance his relationship with his mum. MARRY A WISE MAN; MAMA'S BOY OR NOT!

Aren't you a smart babe? Well said.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by Florblu(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2016
tommychow:

Would it still be annoying if it was "mummy said I should buy you this Range for our anniversary"? Lol

I get you but I can categorically tell you it is very uncommon. What's common is women jumping into conclusions and stigmatizing men who are close to their mothers as "mommy's boy". Do you get my point?
perfectly
Re: Why Do Some Women Hate Guys Close To Their Mothers? by chigoizie7(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2016
cruzita:

so annoying

When u have a good relationship with your mother in law, trust me, they will be the ones to remind u to take charge because "this is your house" not just ur husbands house.

My guy na woman wrapper, come marry him gf wey been de in good terms with his mama tey tey even b4 marriage, trust me, when ur family doesn't support u when u treat a wife badly, u won't know when u will change, and if ur wife doesn't support u when u don't listen to mama @times, u will just get tired of playing the "I am the man" game and allow peace to reign.

(1) (Reply)

When Mimzy Finally Weaars The Crown Tonight... / My Girlfriend Said I Don't Treat Her Like A Girl.. Pls I Need Advice... / Satisfying A Woman!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.