Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Truth About Oil Well Allocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Oil Well Allocation (3909 Views)

"We Blew Up Chevron's Oil Well" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Bomb Chevron Oil Well Amidst Heavy Security (Photo) / Ambode Receiving The Crude Oil Sample From Aje Oil Well In Lagos. PHOTO. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by BudeYahooCom: 10:23pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

This was during Jonathan tenure, unless u mean he wants to short change his people??

What tribe do you proudly belong and what are your interests really in the status quo!
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by ayokellany: 10:30pm On May 28, 2016
Xonology:
Implement the 2014 conference report.

It is completely foolhardy for any Nigerian to demand the implement of the 2014 conference which Jonathan hand picked who so ever he desire to represent each state while this same Jonathan completely neglected the sovereign conference organized by OBJ.

Do not join the bandwagon of lunatics if any conference is to be implemented it is the first one organized by OBJ and not that of Jonathan. I would rather Nigeria go to war than implement Jonathan's conference. This is not borne out of hatred for Jonathan but a right to equal justice. Jonathan did not deem it fit to continue the conference where OBJ left it he does not deserve Buhari's right to proceed with his own conference too. Worse of all Buhari should orchestra his own conference n implement its resolutions c'est fini.
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by mrvitalis(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

What tribe do you proudly belong and what are your interests really in the status quo!
I look at Nigeria, it is obvious that the geographical division is not our problem, what is our problem from North to south, East to west is bad leadership
We stand to gain more in as a group than separating. . .. We need a united Africa not just Nigeria to to fight to use our resources to build things and export finished products
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by BudeYahooCom: 10:43pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

I look at Nigeria, it is obvious that the geographical division is not our problem, what is our problem from North to south, East to west is bad leadership
We stand to gain more in as a group than separating. . .. We need a united Africa not just Nigeria to to fight to use our resources to build things and export finished products

Are preaching because you have something to gain from one nigeria at the detriment of others?

I have a yoruba friend who dislike fulanis and want to live a different country from overbearing fulanis but he works in an oil company and earn fat pay. He is always on the social media fighting one nigeria because break up means hunger to him.
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by Standing5(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Like. .. T. Y Danjuma?? Indimi?? Dantata?
Alakija?? Adenuga?? Otedola??
Emeka offor?? Author eze??
Lulu briggs? ?

Bro please explain... . Only the wihtes can stay but black investors should go? ?
You remind me of those lazy South Africans. The want the blacks out. They preferred the superior people to the inferior folks who are like them. Keep it up.
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by Xonology: 10:48pm On May 28, 2016
ayokellany:

It is completely foolhardy for any Nigerian to demand the implement of the 2014 conference which Jonathan hand picked who so ever he desire to represent each state while this same Jonathan completely neglected the sovereign conference organized by OBJ.

Do not join the bandwagon of lunatics if any conference is to be implemented it is the first one organized by OBJ and not that of Jonathan. I would rather Nigeria go to war than implement Jonathan's conference. This is not borne out of hatred for Jonathan but a right to equal justice. Jonathan did not deem it fit to continue the conference where OBJ left it he does not deserve Buhari's right to proceed with his own conference too. Worse of all Buhari should orchestra his own conference n implement its resolutions c'est fini.
Just listen to yourself.. What stops obj from implementing his confab resolution since it was concluded early 2005? He has enough time to implement it, but why didn't he implement? Why didn't he tell Yaradua whom he handpicked to implement? Did you know that 2005 conference agreed on 3rd term which obj wanted to benefit from? When the NASS threw it away, he tried to inuce the NASS to amend constitution to support the 3rd term but Late Uche Chukwumerije and his team floutly rejected the inducement. Get your facts right before you come here to spew thrash.. angry
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by mrvitalis(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Are preaching because you have something to gain from one nigeria at the detriment of others?

I have a yoruba friend who dislike fulanis and want to live a different country from overbearing fulanis but he works in an oil company and earn fat pay. He is always on the social media fighting one nigeria because break up means hunger to him.
I have nothing to personally gain... . Ur friend makes me laugh
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by ayokellany: 12:04am On May 29, 2016
Xonology:
Just listen to yourself.. What stops obj from implementing his confab resolution since it was concluded early 2005? He has enough time to implement it, but why didn't he implement? Why didn't he tell Yaradua whom he handpicked to implement? Did you know that 2005 conference agreed on 3rd term which obj wanted to benefit from? When the NASS threw it away, he tried to inuce the NASS to amend constitution to support the 3rd term but Late Uche Chukwumerije and his team floutly rejected the inducement. Get your facts right before you come here to spew thrash.. angry

Now we are getting there. That exact thing that stopped Obasanjo from implementing his also stopped Jonathan from implementing his own and nobody crowd fowl over Obasanjo's own so no wailing will be allowed over Jonathan's too.

2. The reason Obj can not tell Yardua to implement his should auto apply to why Buhari can not implement that of Jonathan.

Regarding contentious issue such as Obj 3rd term motive in his own conference apart from the assembly ability to struck that part out it is way beta than Jonathan Ebele hand picking his stooges from across the country to represents over 150 million Nigerians. Where on Earth is that done ? What exactly will hundreeds of Jonathan scyophants like you have to debate and possible offer Nigerians than his brand of clulesness and endemic looting ?
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by Xonology: 12:11am On May 29, 2016
ayokellany:

Now we are getting there. That exact thing that stopped Obasanjo from implementing his also stopped Jonathan from implementing his own and nobody crowd fowl over Obasanjo's own so no wailing will be allowed over Jonathan's too.

2. The reason Obj can not tell Yardua to implement his should auto apply to why Buhari can not implement that of Jonathan.

Regarding contentious issue such as Obj 3rd term motive in his own conference apart from the assembly ability to struck that part out it is way beta than Jonathan Ebele hand picking his stooges from across the country to represents over 150 million Nigerians. Where on Earth is that done ? What exactly will hundreeds of Jonathan scyophants like you have to debate and possible offer Nigerians than his brand of clulesness and endemic looting ?
Smh .. I give up!!! undecided
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by DaudaAbu(m): 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Standing5:
You remind me of those lazy South Africans. The want the blacks out. They preferred the superior people to the inferior folks who are like them. Keep it up.

You misunderstood him

He is not in support of kicking blacks out, he is only asking wether thats whats the person he is responding to wants
Re: The Truth About Oil Well Allocation by beautyoftheLord: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2016
See lies now. Mohammed Indimi and a host of others, oil blocs were virtually dasheid to them. Kai! Babangida gave his inlaw oil bloc. So did Abacha, Abdusalami, Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan sef. Thats how they keep on lying to us, further aggrevating the tension in this country. Published oil biddings in the newspaper my foot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Is Stinking - Babatunde Ademola / Blocked From America, Atiku Sells Controversial $2.95M U.S. Home (March 2018) / National Peace Awards 2019 Set To Honour Peace Advocates Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.