Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Why Abusing Fayose! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abusing Fayose! (618 Views)

For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic / N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Video Of Oluremi Tinubu Abusing Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Abusing Fayose! by Amustical(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
WHY ABUSING FAYOSE
.....we want a man of the people....but we hate Fayose
We want a Governor who wont ride past us in a 20 car siren convoy...but we hate Fayose
We applaud Obama when he shakes a cleaners hand....and drinks Guinness in a public bar..but we hate Fayose
We post pictures of David Cameron riding the tube...no security with the commonfolk ..but we hate Fayose
We post Dr Osibanjo eating corn and riding the BRT talking to voters but we hate Fayose
We post the First Lady. Sorry the Wife of the President frying Akari but we hate Fayose
We hate men with cattle killing and raping...but we now debating if a governor can defend his people because Fayose has spoken up.
We are Nigerians.
Kudos to Governor Fayose, governor of the masses, free man governor, vocal, sound and no nonsense man politician. #‎istandwithFayose‬

2 Likes

Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by Shamstiel: 7:33pm On May 28, 2016

Fayose is a useless incompetent, distasteful, razz, un-knowledgeable... Talkertive
Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 28, 2016
actually you tried to make sense,
nobody hates fayose for being friends with the masses but when cutting ponmo exceeds developmental projects,when verbally attacking buhari is important than the welfare of your people,saying blatantly you can't kill yourself to pay salaries,are those type of statement a leader like Obama would utter?
Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by nepapole(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2016
Onigbese governor..na onli kpomo and fish full I'm brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by Amustical(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2016
Even the almighty Bayelsa state and imo state owe salaries. Even that clown along Ado road if you enter trough ibadan also owe for months. The economy causes his inability to pay salary. I just came back from ekiti state this afternoon, and from my findings bro his people really like him. So ur opinion about him dosnt count. He tried than some governors in nigeria self

krazykoons:
actually you tried to make sense,
nobody hates fayose for being friends with the masses but when cutting ponmo exceeds developmental projects,when verbally attacking buhari is important than the welfare of your people,saying blatantly you can't kill yourself to pay salaries,are those type of statement a leader like Obama would utter?
Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by Amustical(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2016
Sorry to ask, which state are you from?
nepapole:
Onigbese governor..na onli kpomo and fish full I'm brain.
Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by Amustical(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2016
Where did you Behind and untalkative take you to? His own take him to ekiti state government house..

[quote author=Shamstiel post=46060601][/quote]
Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 28, 2016
Amustical:
Even the almighty Bayelsa state and imo state owe salaries. Even that clown along Ado road if you enter trough ibadan also owe for months. The economy causes his inability to pay salary. I just came back from ekiti state this afternoon, and from my findings bro his people really like him. So ur opinion about him dosnt count. He tried than some governors in nigeria self

is that also responsible for his unguarded and foolish utterances,who's fighting you if is people likes him or not
Re: Why Abusing Fayose! by Amustical(m): 8:22pm On May 28, 2016
Bro that's grassroot politics..... Fayose is popular than the president even despite peopler tuoght he's talking rubish. The only governor that dosnt pay twitter to trend. If he say shit now, before you know is already trending.... He's popular than the minister of information quote me anywhere

krazykoons:
is that also responsible for his unguarded and foolish utterances,who's fighting you if is people likes him or not

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Jonathan Over Niger Delta Crisis / PHOTOS: Health Minster Prof Isaac Adewole At Ibadan Airport Today / Apc Plotting To Annoint Bukola Saraki 2019 Flag Bearer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.