Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic (2062 Views)

Nigerians To Be Affected As Trump Mulls Clampdown On Those ‘abusing’ US Visa / BBC React To The New Statue Of ‘buhari’ Set To Be Unveiled By Gov Okorocha (Pic) / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by jamesibor: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by GavelSlam: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
But you should know many Nigerians are hypocritical.

They'll pretend it never happened.
Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by zombieTRACKER: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Bmc stooge
This 30k will not lead you anywhere
Get a life

6 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by psucc(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
But that genre of madness fits the west more than Africans, so when Okorocha displayed it, it was totally strange and alien and left everybody including himself in awe.

#OyingboNaCraze

1 Like

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by GavelSlam: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Bmc stooge
This 30k will not lead you anywhere
Get a life

I would not even accept a 30k a day job.

You and your goons think by attacking me it deflects from the fact that you are actually the ones paid to whitewash the image of the likes of Fayose.

Broke was scum

2 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by EricBloodAxe: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Roachas Okorohausa is an illiterate. A one legged handicap who's only achievements in office is owing salaries and erecting statues.

1 Like

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by GraGra247(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
U.K is light years ahead of Imo state in finance, literacy and development.

They have the financial capabilities to create and maintain a thousand non-essential ministries including ministry of sleep and wake without risking embezzlement.

You can also be sure the U.k prime Minister won't assign it to his junior sister as reward package.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by conductorh2: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
I can see APC zombies dancing up and down in this thread.

They tell you they are emulating UK in appointment of unneeded offices.

How about emulating UK in education, human rights, Healthcare? Does the UK shoot innocent Scottish and Briexit protesters and pamper Fulani herds men like the terrorists jihadist president and military do in Fraudgeria?

Bomb dey for the head of these Fraudgerian zombies. grin

7 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by wecan: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
UK and imo..... grin grin grin grin grin op u and Rochas are the same people

1 Like

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
UK don chop belefull na,Nigeria wey still dey hustle to chop

3 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by Babeboy1: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Minister of sex doll loading......

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by 1shortblackboy: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

guy man no dey talk like this na, UK get constant light good roads clean environment and they don't owe workers so they have all d right to do any mumu thing dem like we wey never see basic things of life naim our governor go dey build statue anyhow dey appoint ein own sister to a mumu ministry. Tell me my friend should that be the priority of any normal human being in the country?.... I rest my case
Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 18, 2018
You are comparing Imo state with UK where every minister earns his or her pay. Show me the daily work schedule of that Imo state minister of happiness and I'll apologise to Rochas.

1 Like

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by GavelSlam: 1:07am On Jan 18, 2018
1shortblackboy:
guy man no dey talk like this na, UK get constant light good roads clean environment and they don't owe workers so they have all d right to do any mumu thing dem like we wey never see basic things of life naim our governor go dey build statue anyhow dey appoint ein own sister to a mumu ministry. Tell me my friend should that be the priority of any normal human being in the country?.... I rest my case

When he erected statues you guys complained.

Yet, you would still complain that your brother who studied fine arts has no patronage.

Yet, when you are abroad you would take photos with all the artefacts and monuments many of which have been in existence for hundreds of years.

You guys say there is depression in the society, that conditions are hard, has found a way to interface with the public in this area yet you complain.

It's funny how on this Nairaland a few years ago Rochas was the toast of the Igbo nation.

As soon has he joined APC he became Okoroawusa.

Hypocrisy reeks.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by 1shortblackboy: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

When he erected statues you guys complained.

Yet, you would still complain that your brother who studied fine arts has no patronage.

Yet, when you are abroad you would take photos with all the artefacts and monuments many of which have been in existence for hundreds of years.

You guys say there is depression in the society, that conditions are hard, has found a way to interface with the public in this area yet you complain.

It's funny how on this Nairaland a few years ago Rochas was the toast of the Igbo nation.

As soon has he joined APC he became Okoroawusa.

Hypocrisy reeks.
ogaaaa we need rapid development statues and ministry for happiness will not give us that. And as for okorocha joining APC some of u guys who are partisan think everyone is partisan as well. Most people here don't give a damn abt APC or PDP they're all the same self serving hypocrits. So if okorocha is being insulted its because he has failed to live up to d high expectation people had on him

3 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by GavelSlam: 1:32am On Jan 18, 2018
1shortblackboy:
ogaaaa we need rapid development statues and ministry for happiness will not give us that. And as for okorocha joining APC some of u guys who are partisan think everyone is partisan as well. Most people here don't give a damn abt APC or PDP they're all the same self serving hypocrits. So if okorocha is being insulted its because he has failed to live up to d high expectation people had on him

Forget that thing.

Your minds have been poisoned and that's OK.

It's your choice.

But some of us bystanders know how Okorocha was the best thing since sliced bread but suddenly became a pariah.
Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by 1shortblackboy: 1:35am On Jan 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Forget that thing.

Your minds have been poisoned and that's OK.

It's your choice.

But some of us bystanders know how Okorocha was the best thing since sliced bread but suddenly became a pariah.
oga the same way some people hailed Buhari as.the.Messiah have now turned around to curse d day.they. decided.to support him. People feel let down they withdraw their support simple and short

3 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by IME1: 1:38am On Jan 18, 2018
So they are our standard? UK is to dictate what we should and what is normal or necessary?
Na was oh,

So it's now ok?

Issorite. I beg when they also reduce price of fuel hope we will follow for Nigeria oh?

And did I forget, yeah their officials actually work
They have terms of reference, blueprint, goals and supervision from public opinions
Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by GavelSlam: 1:46am On Jan 18, 2018
1shortblackboy:
oga the same way some people hailed Buhari as.the.Messiah have now turned around to curse d day.they. decided.to support him. People feel let down they withdraw their support simple and short

Na lie.

All poisoning of the mind.

Same thing happened to Amaechi.

If you look at threads on Nairaland you would see a chronicle of his good works when he was governor 1st and 2nd terms .

By the end of his 2nd term even with all the development he brought to the state, even with the scholarships he provided for Rivers state students to study in Europe, he was summarily lampooned and vilified.

This testimony is not made up by me. Track back to 2012/ 2013 here on Nairaland and see how things turned.

Minds have been poisoned and it is up to you to seat back and reason or be played like a pawn.
Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by OneCorner: 2:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Iboez are hard to reason with.
They are chronic pretenders and greediness reeks through their vein

1 Like

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by Oblang(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2018
OneCorner:
Iboez are hard to reason with.
They are chronic pretenders and greediness reeks through their vein

Gbam...very selfish set of ppl.

1 Like

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by 1shortblackboy: 2:32am On Jan 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Na lie.

All poisoning of the mind.

Same thing happened to Amaechi.

If you look at threads on Nairaland you would see a chronicle of his good works when he was governor 1st and 2nd terms .

By the end of his 2nd term even with all the development he brought to the state, even with the scholarships he provided for Rivers state students to study in Europe, he was summarily lampooned and vilified.

This testimony is not made up by me. Track back to 2012/ 2013 here on Nairaland and see how things turned.

Minds have been poisoned and it is up to you to seat back and reason or be played like a pawn.
what if I tell u that d reason u hold d opinions u do on politics is because ur mind has been poisened

2 Likes

Re: For Those Abusing Rochas Okorocha - Pic by GavelSlam: 2:33am On Jan 18, 2018
1shortblackboy:
what if I tell u that d reason u hold d opinions u do on politics is because ur mind has been poisened

Possible.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls / Buhari Allegedly Orders Police To Seal Eagles Square Ahead Of Kwankwaso’s Declar / Easter: Ugwuanyi Preaches Peace, Love, Unity, Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.