Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (1088 Views)

Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ / Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments Split The North, His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 28, 2016
Re: ... by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2016
Who is CramJones? A verb or Adjective?

Buhari has created plenty cretins roaming the street cool embarassed

10 Likes

Re: ... by possibilita(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nigerians,

We should abandon the learn to abandon the lens of ethnicity and tribe when viewing Buhari and his appointments. There have been big big thieves from all parts of the country. However, Nigerians would hail a leader when the Federal Character is respected regardless of whether those appointment cart away with their wealth.

We have been psychologically betrayed and deceived. When Deziani was appointed the Minister of Petroleum, people in the south-south and south-east were estatic and praised GEJ. Did she give one dollar to the many internet writers and those who in the psych think that it was a good thing? No. Rather she is one of the single biggest theives Nigerian politics have ever known. Only two people associated with her, are worth over $2billion. She single-handedly dolled out over $100 million as bribe, but this woman is from South-South, and all those people in that region would be happy simply because they consider as "there own." This is what I call complete mental slavery.

I am in full support of President Mohammadu Buhari's appointemnts. We had a bunch of theives in Jonathan's government many of them from the south. All Nigerians should be demanding is good, transparent, accountable and effective leadership. We must not rope our minds on the deceptful divides of the country.

Give PMB a chance, and desist from distractions!

-CramJones

cc: lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove
the truth u might not realise is that, Nigerians are not angry about. The appointment but they are afraid of the country being islamised through appointments.

1 Like

Re: ... by coolitempa1(f): 8:44pm On May 28, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nigerians,

We should abandon the learn to abandon the lens of ethnicity and tribe when viewing Buhari and his appointments. There have been big big thieves from all parts of the country. However, Nigerians would hail a leader when the Federal Character is respected regardless of whether those appointment cart away with their wealth.

We have been psychologically betrayed and deceived. When Deziani was appointed the Minister of Petroleum, people in the south-south and south-east were estatic and praised GEJ. Did she give one dollar to the many internet writers and those who in the psych think that it was a good thing? No. Rather she is one of the single biggest theives Nigerian politics have ever known. Only two people associated with her, are worth over $2billion. She single-handedly dolled out over $100 million as bribe, but this woman is from South-South, and all those people in that region would be happy simply because they consider as "there own." This is what I call complete mental slavery.

I am in full support of President Mohammadu Buhari's appointemnts. We had a bunch of theives in Jonathan's government many of them from the south. All Nigerians should be demanding is good, transparent, accountable and effective leadership. We must not rope our minds on the deceptful divides of the country.

-CramJones

Cramjones is FFK.....enjoy your time in prison and stop messing around... grin

1 Like

Re: ... by MrDavidson: 8:57pm On May 28, 2016
Very wrong reasoning. Faulty philosophy. I'm an ardent supporter of this government but I'll never buy into that narrative of "the people he's appointing are qualified". Are qualified people only sourced from the North? What's happening is blatant abuse of power of discretion. We know that Nigeria's psyche of "they've appointed my tribesman" is over the top, the solution is not by appointing people lopsidedly especially when those people are from the current President's region or ethnic group or religion.

6 Likes

Re: ... by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:01pm On May 28, 2016
Cramjones in real life..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by alatbaba1(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2016
L
Re: ... by otukpo(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2016
I won't agree that most of the thieves in GEJ 's government are from the south. Revelations show that they are from every region. No tribe or region is immune to Nigeria' s fantastic corruption.

1 Like

Re: ... by 9japride(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2016
When time reach to secure jobs in govt agencies, then all those supporting this wicked act go hear wee! because those directors will employ only their tribes men/women. Nigeria is not matured to play fair
Re: ... by Pidggin(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2016
[s][/s]
cramjones:
Dear Nigerians,

-CramJones

[s][/s]

smiley
Re: ... by RZArecta(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2016
cramjones:
[s]Dear Nigerians,

-CramJones

cc: lalasticlala obinoscopy ishilove[/s]
cretin rubbish as usual. The real cramjones would never post such drivel

3 Likes

Re: ... by MeanChris(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2016
cramjones:

We had a bunch of theives in Jonathan's government many of them from the south. All Nigerians should be demanding is good, transparent, accountable and effective leadership. We must not rope our minds on the deceptful divides of the country.

So all southerners are thieves, opaque, unaccountable, and ineffective?? You're really sick

1 Like

Re: ... by fedorahat: 10:18pm On May 28, 2016
Which of the cramjones is this,
The owner of the account or the one that hires the account.
Federal character is good, but there is federal character in every region.
Learn to polish your words, otherwise good points

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 28, 2016
Nigeria is a heterogeneous country and this fact must reflect in appointments to public office.

1 Like

Re: ... by Sunnycliff(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2016
So only the Northerners been appointed in most government agencies as Heads, are Saints and most qualified baa!@Cramjones
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 28, 2016
I am strong Supporter of Buhari. But i think he is a bit insensitive in his appointment. He need to appoint many more Niger Deltans.

South east people hate him. it is ok if he decide to ignore them.

But not Niger Deltans. Niger Deltans dont hate Buhari. We only suppurted our son. He should learn to differentiate Niger Deltans from those who hate him.

There are many competent Edo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, efik, ikwerri and Ijaw men and women.
Re: ... by AustineE1: 11:04pm On May 28, 2016
cramjones:
Dear Nigerians,

-CramJones

i must say,am nt disappointed in you,of course i have always known you are a crass idi*t,can any thing good ever come from you?
Sycophancy and feeding from the crumbs of notable men,only makes you a dummy...you sound pathetic and i weep for your ilk.
How i wish you will one day have access to freedom and liberation from mental slavery.
Re: ... by freeze001(f): 11:05pm On May 28, 2016
tuale4u:
I am strong Supporter of Buhari. But i think he is a bit insensitive in his appointment. He need to appoint many more Niger Deltans.

But not Niger Deltans. Niger Deltans dont hate Buhari. We only suppurted our son. He should learn to differentiate Niger Deltans from those who hate him.

There are many competent Edo, Urhobo, Itsekiri, efik, ikwerri and Ijaw men and women.

You aren't any better than the one who chooses to be a despot and displays nepotism in his appointments.
There shouldn't be sentiments in governance and appointments into public office. The issue of political choice of candidates comes into play during elections. Afterwards, the winner who becomes President is President of all Nigerians and not only of his tribesmen or those whom he perceives hate or like him.

Furthermore ur head is still stuck so far up ur arse that u don't yet realise that in issues like this, the north doesn't see any difference between Ikwerre and Igbo or Efik and Igbo. It is only when it's time to deceive u or cause unnecessary dissension that u start hearing SS as distinct from SE. Did u not hear when Buhari was askinf whether Kachikwu wasn't an Igbo man and what Igbos want because he had just appointed Kachikwu as NNPC GMD?

Advocate fair and balanced appointments or say nothing at all.
Re: ... by kutchs: 11:09pm On May 28, 2016
tuale4u:

The same way people from the Muslim North West hated and still hate Jonathan but he was fair, just and balanced in his appointments, ensuring that all regions and tribes are represented.

You may think this is about the Igbo but when Buhari is through with his anti Christian South policies, you will regret ever supporting him. Mind you this isn't your usual anti-Buhari Igbo sentiments, watch out how events in the country will turn out in the next three months. Don't fail to mention me when it happens.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) / Where Have Ben Murray Bruce Our Most Vocal Senator Been. / Arms scam: Buhari approves Ihejirika, Minimah, 52 others investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.