Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) (1087 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Buhari Suffering From Meniere’s Disease - Mezie Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by Caleboha(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
If President Buhari had to travel out to seek respite from an ear problem, then it should be something as debilitating as Meniere's disease. A disease condition that makes billions invested in the state house clinic useless and inconsequential!

The following points should keep you up to speed on Buhari's current travails;

1. There is currently NO CURE for this disease.

2. Its main symptoms include-

Hearing loss ( deafness)

Tinnitus ( ringing in the ear)

Vertigo ( A feeling that you are spinning, this could last for an hour and cause nausea and vomiting)

Feeling of fullness in the ear

3. The exact cause of Meniere's disease is not known

4. Permanent deafness could result from this disease

5. This disease can interrupt your life, cause emotional stress, fatigue, depression and anxiety

6. Vertigo can cause you to lose balance, increasing your risk of falls and accidents while walking.

7. Treatment options are mostly palliative, ranging from medicines like valium, promethazine and complex surgeries.

The President has had to grapple with difficult issues, most recently the Niger delta avengers notorious for pipeline explosions. A health problem this complex is definitely the most gruesome event that could cripple his ability to turn the tides

The APC has a wide propaganda network. Its been very hard for PMB to blend in. Sudden recurrent deafness during meetings or deliberations will devastate him. If he goes as far as vomiting a vote to evict him might be in the offing

If you are praying for PMB, you most surely should do so fervently.

There is every likelihood that Osinbajo, "the commisioner" will wield more influence eventually

Now heres how I got to know its Meniere's disease;

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/204670-president-buhari-is-ill.html
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by TemmyMatt(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Even if the worse comes to worst,let everyone always remember that you cannot write an aptitude test and omit a question that says 'Who is the President of Nigeria?'
Let all anti-Buharists bear in mind that no amount of hatred can put Buhari's brain in their empty skull.
Nor Buhari's Dollars & Euros in their empty pockets.
I drop my pen.

Cc: TonyeBarcanista
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by jovialSoul001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nigeria is doomed what we don't need now is a deaf President well abeg who fit do. visa to Guinea
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by admindim: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
it is well in jesus name
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by Caleboha(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
Nigeria is doomed what we don't need now is a deaf President well abeg who fit do. visa to Guinea
Franklin Delano Roosevelt ruled America during the second world war, the toughest time in world history. He was a cripple!!! Disabilty is not exactly inability, it all boils down to the size of your balls! HOW LARGE ARE BUHARI'S BALLS? PEANUTS OR BIG KOLANUTS?
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by Flexherbal(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hope this is not what MR President is suffering from!
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by mukostic(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
this should make him reduce is flight schedule, should be traveling by road now. the disease condition is worsened by frequent flight..... quick recovery
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by Timolanki(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Buhari is old n old age is always accompanied with problem with one or more of the sense organs.

These old cargos shld give way for young bloods
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by jovialSoul001(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Caleboha:
Franklin Delano Roosevelt ruled America during the second world war, the toughest time in world history. He was a cripple!!! Disabilty is not exactly inability, it all boils down to the size of your balls! HOW LARGE ARE BUHARI'S BALLS? PEANUTS OR BIG KOLANUTS?
oga dats American again I suspect u asking me how big buhari balls r I b gay.how I wan know
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by naijaking1: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
This belongs to the health section. However, as a physician I know that head CT scan holds the diagnostic clue as what ails this president. A tumor is always the prime suspect.
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by ClitRaider: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
When he dey junketting upadan, he no no say air compression in the air craft is responsible fit damage him ear?
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by Caleboha(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:

oga dats American again I suspect u asking me how big buhari balls r I b gay.how I wan know
Its figurative, not literal. I know ure just being sarcastic
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by Caleboha(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
naijaking1:
This belongs to the health section. However, as a physician I know that head CT scan holds the diagnostic clue as what ails this president. A tumor is always the prime suspect.
You think a diagnosis of menieres disease was made without investigations, it just came up? Its in this section because of its grave political implications
Re: Important Points You Need To Know About Buhari's Ear Problem (meniere's Disease) by stevencrown(m): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2016
fact

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Lai Mohammed And Femi Adesina / Ogun State Government / Abia State Council Of Traditional Rulers Visit Tambuwal & Late Shinkafi Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.