Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven (1489 Views)

Dino Melaye's Assassination Attempt: Police Arrest Seven Suspects / Warri People Lay Siege On Chevron Tank & Protest Explotation By FG & NDDC(Pics) / Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by naijainform: 9:24pm On May 28, 2016
Nigerian soldiers laid siege to Oporoza, the traditional headquarters of the Gbaramatu Kingdom, on Saturday morning starting at 2 am, according to reports. This is also a town associated with the militant Tompolo, currently hiding from the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/736638815792713728

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by lifezone247(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2016
Tompolo ke, una think say him go dey 9ja sef? Shm let them arrest the bastard abi, OK kwantinu.
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by DRISKLEF(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2016
Alright. Goodluck to them with that!
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by cktheluckyman: 9:32pm On May 28, 2016
I hope the arrest of this seven "militants" will stop the avengers from blowing up more pipelines tommorow? Just hope I won't wake up tommorow to hear we are below 500,000bpd oil capacity left.
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by Luckylife(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2016
Let the government apply wisdom in dealing with Niger Delta to avoid stories that touches .
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by Sunnycliff(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2016
I just pity PMB! His administration will record the worst leadership ever since the history of this nation!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by Businessideas: 11:22pm On May 28, 2016
Luckylife:
Let the government militants apply wisdom in dealing with Niger Delta to avoid stories that touches .
cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 28, 2016
This is jungle justice

Now that government is targeting tompilo's friends and family what if the militants go down the route of targeting friends and families of the government

Is this not recipe for chaos ?

Why don't we apply wisdom to this issue?
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by Businessideas: 11:38pm On May 28, 2016
krendo:
This is jungle justice

Now that government is targeting tompilo's friends and family what if the militants go down the route of targeting friends and families of the government

Is this not recipe for chaos ?

Why don't we apply wisdom to this issue?
Does the "we" include the militants who are the aggressors?
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by ebiboy2(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2016
rag-tag military
they have arrested another set of Chevron workers.
yeye
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by sanandreas(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2016
my people my people they can't kill the spirit. 600,000 barrels has just been lost. keep chasing shadows. more widows on the line. The Nigerian government did not make fim when bakassi was seized.
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by QuotaSystem: 6:26am On May 29, 2016
sanandreas:
my people my people they can't kill the spirit. 600,000 barrels has just been lost. keep chasing shadows. more widows on the line. The Nigerian government did not make fim when bakassi was seized.

To whose suffering? You, the militants, or President Buhari's family?

The foolishness is epic.
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by chamboy(m): 6:28am On May 29, 2016
the only way to stop a goat from stealing yam is to teach him serious lesson not some silly amnesty

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by cktheluckyman: 6:34am On May 29, 2016
chamboy:
the only way to stop a goat from stealing yam is to teach him serious lesson not some silly amnesty
Now that you have taught the lessons, will the bombing stop? Your guess is as good as mine. Buhari will have to run his government with less than 500,000bpd of oil for the entire duration of his administration
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by sanandreas(m): 6:35am On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

To whose suffering? You, the militants, or President Buhari's family?

The foolishness is epic.

let me see where your President will see 3.9 billion to renovate Aso rock.
Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by QuotaSystem: 6:46am On May 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Now that you have taught the lessons, will the bombing stop? Your guess is as good as mine. Buhari will have to run his government with less than 500,000bpd of oil for the entire duration of his administration

sanandreas:

let me see where your President will see 3.9 billion to renovate Aso rock.
Renovation of a palace is not the Presidents problem especially as he is not materialistic in nature.

You have not answered the question. Who will suffer most from the reduced oil production capacity; the militants, President Buhari's family or YOU?

The more you avoid the question, the more I am convinced that you're waking up to the daftness of your rejoicing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Lay Siege To Town Associated With Tompolo, Arrest Seven by sanandreas(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Renovation of a palace is not the Presidents problem especially as he is not materialistic in nature.

You have not answered the question. Who will suffer most from the reduced oil production capacity; the militants, President Buhari's family or YOU?

The more you avoid the question, the more I am convinced that you're waking up to the daftness of your rejoicing.

Leave us alone . Aisha nor go see money donate give Boko children

(1) (Reply)

Flagrant Abuse Of The Constitution, Pres Buhari Is A Candidate For Impeachment. / Forcados Shutdown: Nigeria Loses N356.6bn In Five Months / 20 Soldiers Died So Far – Avengers Sends Strong Message To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.