Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. (15234 Views)

Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by 0ubenji(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2016
I knw say if na one of these xtian fanatics of 2day..instead for am to return d moni...e go quickly change story...

Brothers and sisters..the lord indeed works in mysterious ways...I got a miracle alert of #34,000...
God is indeed a God of wonders...#testiMONEY time
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by Safemode(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
butanep:

I can't be like you just the way you can't be like me. Everybody can't be the same. That's what make the world unique. If you feel you are honest, don't try to rub it on others face. I'm honest in my own way.

Whatever you preach is your headache. I have my life to live so you have yours. Your principle can't be generally accepted so save your Simon for your children.
of cos, my children ll benefit from my sermon, not Simon. The same way you refuse to be completely honest is the same way I blame your English teacher for not remembering to tell you Simon is a name, sermon is preaching. If only all Nigerians can all decide to forget short term pains & be honest, this country ll v gotten better.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by butanep(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:
of cos, my children ll benefit from my sermon, not Simon. The same way you refuse to be completely honest is the same way I blame your English teacher for not remembering to tell you Simon is a name, sermon is preaching. If only all Nigerians can all decide to forget short term pains & be honest, this country ll v gotten better.

I can now confirmed with all audacity that you are a big fool with an irritating odour. Please keep your "so called" honesty to Yourself. Don't contaminate me with your smelling odour. People like you are worst.

Why am I wasting my precious time with someone having a retrogressive brain.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by OneManLegion(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
GossipHeart:
3 pieces of tomatoes is sold for 3 thousand naira.
$1 is 340 naira

You still return the money wey the government just dash you.

You need deliverance

Not everyone is a thief.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by logica(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
What is the use of having people like this man when they get ruled by thieves and their destiny (and that of their children) controlled by vagabonds? It might be too late for him at his age (even though Buhari is 73) but people like him should push for public office! Fight these vagabonds physically if necessary.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by sirfemoz(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2016
Einl:

So you would take the 10k??

Wella
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by Safemode(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2016
butanep:

I can now confirmed with all audacity that you are a big fool with an irritating odour. Please keep your "so called" honesty to Yourself. Don't contaminate me with your smelling odour. People like you are worst.

Why am I wasting my precious time with someone having a retrogressive brain.
Bumbling idio t!
Even after advising you on the right thing to do, you accused me of holier than thou attitude.
Be a dishonest human & meet your waterloo.
Blame your generation for breeding idio ts!
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by butanep(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:
Bumbling idio t!
Even after advising you on the right thing to do, you accused me of holier than thou attitude.
Be a dishonest human & meet your waterloo.
Blame your generation for breeding idio ts!

Keep your stupid advice for your clueless unborn children. We are not in same realm.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by Safemode(m): 6:45pm On May 29, 2016
butanep:

Keep your stupid advice for your clueless unborn children. We are not in same realm.
You are a waste product!
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by Einl(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2016
sirfemoz:

Wella
And the person that made the mistake will pay?
And on Sunday you will go to church to praise God?
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by butanep(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:

You are a waste product!

Just the way your generation will be a waste to the world.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by Safemode(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2016
butanep:

Just the way your generation will be a waste to the world.
now you are feeling threatened!
You are just a failure.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by butanep(m): 7:43pm On May 29, 2016
Safemode:
now you are feeling threatened!
You are just a failure.

Just the way your generation will fail.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by MrImole: 10:33pm On May 29, 2016
abumaryam012:
A RETIRED TEACHER THAT RETURNED MONEY TO HIS STATE TREASURY.
After going through the story of a Primary School Teacher that taught for 30yrs and retired at the post of Assistant Headmaster with Gabukka Primary School in Gombe, one will be compelled to agree with the common saying that teachers' reward is in heaven".
Malam Jafaru Adamu Boderi had recently clocked 60years in his life and that also brings him to the end of his carrier as a civil servant. He finally retired in March this year. Today, Malam Jafaru received an alert of amount of over N34,400 coming into his account as his usual salary.
When he saw the amount he knew that something went wrong, so he said to himself that this cannot be his pension because it was the exact figure that he normally receive as his monthly salary. Unfortunately, he had no money nor any little amount to use for transport. He was left with the option to trek down to the bank. He withdrew the money and also trekked from the bank to the State Treasury. He tendered the money, collected his receipt and walked down home. On his way home, his cousin had to give him N50.00 for transport fare to pay for a bike. What a man!
It's my pleasure to share with you the story of this rare breed of citizens. This level of contentment is extraordinary and worth commendation.
For proof of evidence, I hereby attached a photocopy of the Gombe State Government Treasury Receipt with No. 0196241.
I WISH THE GOVERNMENT OF GOMBE STATE WILL CELEBRATE SUCH PATRIOT AND EULOGIZE HIS EXEMPLARY CHARACTER FOR PURPOSE OF PROMOTING GOOD MORAL VALUES IN PUBLIC SERVICE AND SOCIETY.

LIER! Their is no way a retired assistant headmaster would be earning #34,000 as salary, even if their government pay half salary. Look for another lie bro...
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by bammo: 1:57am On May 30, 2016
butanep:

Disgrace to yourself. It's my Life. Look @ you. I'm an hypocrite like you. I tell you my mind.

you can call yourself an hypocrite once more.

You must know that just coz a man enters a garrage doesn't make him an automobile.
stop misrepresenting Christians
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by MURITADOM1(m): 4:27am On May 30, 2016
As one who have retired, he knows he isn't entitled to salary but his pension. He is not a poor man, not at all. He is so rich, that he can't steal what is not his. Only poor people plunder our resources in Nigeria. Many of our politicians are just so poor, that they can't help but steal.
Re: A Retired Teacher That Returned Money To His State Treasury. by bammo: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2020
butanep:

Disgrace to yourself. It's my Life. Look @ you. I'm an hypocrite like you. I tell you my mind.
You call me hypocrite, yet you are the one boasting of being a Christian even with your corrupt mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Baba Alkali: No Female Police Officer Will Be Ejected From The Barracks / 5 Effective Ways To Get A Lazy Person To Work / Sack Of Married Female Staff:Lawyer Establishes Facts Against Globacom,sues N50b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.