Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Sachng.com Need Serious Partners - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Sachng.com Need Serious Partners (2659 Views)

Partners Wanted: University Students Networking Site(Re-Modified) / Partners Wanted: Professionals Networking Site. / Partners Wanted: Talented Sportsmen Hunting Site. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by guru01(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2016
Hello guys,
I want to use this medium to announce that sachng.com is open for partnership.
Partnership needed are in the following areas:
Technology,
Media,
Sales,
Finance,
Design,
Legal.

Please send an email to contact@sachng.com indicating area of interest.

Please let me know if you are interested.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Djade007: 1:06pm On May 29, 2016
I'm interested. Send a proposal to me@djade.net

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by guru01(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
Djade007:
I'm interested. Send a proposal to me@djade.net
Please send an email indicating area of interest.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
I have a funny feeling about this. . . . . . .
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2016
Mehn, guy seem so determined. my word to you guru* 'never giveup' even if dem boomshasha and my oga D* and co, make a jest of this ur sach... whatever. never giveup!
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2016
^^^Why are you calling her boomshasha? i no put am for your mouth o, abeg o.

I have a feeling that this thread and this entire project shall come to "naught" since the aforementioned boomshasha have "sweared" for the project.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 29, 2016
ROFL... the guy is mean, boomshasha is too. but time will tell.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by timotew: 7:51pm On May 29, 2016
Am a full-stack Engineer, I can help out in some areas. timotewpeters[at]gmail.com
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 29, 2016
crotonite:
ROFL... the guy is mean, boomshasha is too. but time will tell.
Which guy is mean? by the way mark my words @OP, all these dudes showing interest will very soon vanish and leave only you to your misery.
You should remember that I said it (am speaking from experience).

Disclaimer: this thread is a sheer waste of time.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 29, 2016
@DHTML18

We are never gonna give up on OP. we will be right behind him when he starts smilling to the bank with billions of green notes. grin
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
By that time, I will likely have gone to heaven. . .

2 Likes

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Djade007: 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
@dhtml you were full of hopes when op first announced that he will soon release a search engine na
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2016
O yeah, but that hope dissipated when i could not find a common goat.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by guru01(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=dhtml18 post=46091786]O yeah, but that hope dissipated when i could not find a common goat.[quote]
Do not despise small beginning. You can't make me give up, with God all things are possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by guru01(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2016
dhtml18:
By that time, I will likely have gone to heaven. . .
You should start getting you coffin ready, and I don't think you will go to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by osarenomaspecial: 10:05pm On May 29, 2016
i most praise your effort for creating a search engine. search engine is a very complex task which requires huge amount of money. when building a search engine u consider many things most especially ur storage and also work on your back end which will then enhance speed. now focus on the project,i know you have great vision for the project but the project architecture is not too ok. focus only on the engineering part and leave the rest part for the now. always use the right tool for the right job.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 29, 2016
guru01:

You should start getting you coffin ready, and I don't think you will go to heaven.
By that time, i go don get grown up children who will buy the coffin, as this your project may take up to 500 years by rough estimate.

osarenomaspecial:
i most praise your effort for creating a search engine. search engine is a very complex task which requires huge amount of money. when building a search engine u consider many things most especially ur storage and also work on your back end which will then enhance speed. now focus on the project,i know you have great vision for the project but the project architecture is not too ok. focus only on the engineering part and leave the rest part for the now. always use the right tool for the right job.
See this one, he is telling you the truth better listen

guru01:
Do not despise small beginning. You can't make me give up, with God all things are possible.
I am just encouraging you to speed up ni o, how can i discourage you?
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by CodeHouse: 12:43am On May 30, 2016
Op, how long do you intend to get the engine functional, I still could not make anything off it, take dhtml criticism has a motivator, you have created up to 3 threads on this search engine and one of it is misleading as you gave us the impression that it is now done with, yet nothing to hold on to.

Kindly focus on the project's functionality starting with the backend algo, I see you looking at the area of advertisement and how you will make money from it rather than getting started on the real task at hand.

Your project is doable, keep at it even though I agree with dhtml, as it would take you time personally and it is funny how if google does not index your site, it might never show up anywhere, that is the real power my friend.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by FincoApps(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2016
guru01:

Hmmm dude, you know I have been supporting you since... but I really think you should set up a real strong business plan capable of making your search engine big and also improve on the user experience.... don't just leave it up to God and expect magic/miracle.

That's why Nigerians hardly go far in things like technology and sports... when the situation is hopeless, that's when you hear (with God, all things are possible).

God bless the works of our hands. Let the works of your hand be good enough

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by FincoApps(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2016
CodeHouse:
Op, how long do you intend to get the engine functional, I still could not make anything off it, take dhtml criticism has a motivator, you have created up to 3 threads on this search engine and one of it is misleading as you gave us the impression that it is now done with, yet nothing to hold on to.

Kindly focus on the project's functionality starting with the backend algo, I see you looking at the area of advertisement and how you will make money from it rather than getting started on the real task at hand.

Your project is doable, keep at it even though I agree with dhtml, as it would take you time personally and it is funny how if google does not index your site, it might never show up anywhere, that is the real power my friend.

Lol why can't you guys forget about the advert he put there... it does not mean he's after money at all.... be 100% ready.

And Google is not the only guarantee of your site getting popular
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 10:09am On May 30, 2016
'trolling, my analogy might seem funny----------->time will tell.

@op, more power to your elbow.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by sleepingdemon: 10:27am On May 30, 2016
land booked. this land is not for sale. when this sach engine big pass bing untop php, i go come build house for here, sorry i meant devilfinder not bing, till then beware of 419, this land is not for sale. beware of dogs too.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 11:01am On May 30, 2016
as long as this sach remains on php, it shall never ever ever reach 1/100th of bing.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by sleepingdemon: 12:01pm On May 30, 2016
dhtml18:
as long as this sach remains on php, it shall never ever ever reach 1/100th of bing.

ehen, that remind me, im still waiting for your php websocket version, if its not still documented, u can send without documentation
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 30, 2016
^^^Yeah, will soon get on that, i am sorry.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by timotew: 1:42pm On May 30, 2016
dhtml18:
Am sorry to disagree, I know you are talking about scalability, I know PHP is a mess but look at this. Facebook use PHP and they are able to scale it using HHVM (which is open source) they now have 1.6 billion users. Bing cant even account for half of that.Remember Hardware is cheeper than programmers time. Don't worry about Languages use Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP e.t.c. The web has evolve enough to tackle any issue you can have.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 30, 2016
^^^the poster above me is talking theory and not practical. See, i dont like bragging (anymore), but i am one of the php experts on this board - and as far as i know (my knowledge is now extremely limited especially as i am busy looking for snake to kill to make FP), this kind of project is not a PHP/MySQL project.
I stand to be corrected. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by timotew: 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
^^^The poster above me is failing to realize that you can no be more catholic more than the POPE. And I can see an APP. you have build without Bragging that surpasses the power of the platforms mentioned by the poster above you.

This is programming not Theory and am not pulling down your point here, I challenge you to build a search in whatever language you like and I will build with PHP then we test. For you can accept or decline.
Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 30, 2016
^^^You do believe it is all about chest-thumping, that i am better than you? I am far above that bro. When i was just a beginner.
Help the poster to build the app using php/mysql and you would have made a point - than to challenge me to a nonsense task.

Even if you spend 1 year of intensive coding (24x7), i doubt if you will have a proper search engine - the type the OP wants.

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by timotew: 3:27pm On May 30, 2016
^^^Guess thats why you are saying PHP is impossible. I did not mention MySQL at all. Searches don't really on a single language nor database.
Read between the lines, This talk is not about being better or who is a better coder, You did denied the fact that PHP can be use to build a search engine and am simply saying it can.
Being a programmer for a long time you should know that it not about the knowledge, experience or years spent in the industry. it all boils down to the Algorithm .

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
You are the one that has not been following the threads. The OP is using PHP/MySQL - and before you came and start writing long posts (i dont have time to read long posts), using this approach will NEVER work - as far as i know.

The problem is not with PHP, but with the database. If he can use another database such as any NOSQL alternative, then he stands a very good chance of fulfilling his objectives.

Talking of algorithm, i have proved on another thread before now that the OP's algorithm for this sach engine is not correct at all.

For example: his current algorithm can search for goat, but if your search changes to "i am a goat", his algorithm fails to get that unless a page actually contains = i am a goat.

I have a very good search engine algorithm in php / mysql, that i built on a directory search website, but i am not giving the OP this because i dont believe that mysql is the way to go about this project.

And dont waste time trying to challenge me - because that is not the point of this thread, if you have anything good to offer, help the OP achieve his quest.

1 Like

Re: Sachng.com Need Serious Partners by osarenomaspecial: 5:25pm On May 30, 2016
search engine is not for small programmers. Google was not the first search engine but they came up with good algorithm pagerank. una think say na just to crawl links, what about the storage to put the links. you can use any language to build search engine but you need to experience before you can do that. u must consider so many things like architecture, scalability, falt-tolerant,speed,storage,algorithm and so on. Google no release some of their algorithms so that you no know how to build some of their powerful internals used in Google search engine. all we know here in Nigeria is to learn language, rebuild what have been built before,they can't write or read algorithm. make all programmers wise up. big techs don't use only one language, so remove eye and believe say only php and mysql fit build search engine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Design A "Big" Website Please / Java Programmer / Looking For Freelance Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.